largerthannormal is offline Productive Member

When will IGF levels show elevated per blood testing.

After initial injection how long should a person wait to have IGF levels tested, 2 weeks? 4 weeks? longer

also was planning on starting at 3iu, was then going to move to 4, will the testing process be tough at 3?

gh of course

If i remember right igf peaks about 4hrs post injection but once you take it consistently for any length of time, say a month or so, it remains elevated constantly.

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My theory is dependant upon why you are taking the blood test. is the reason A. to test if gh is legit (results may not be relaible regarles of timing) or B. just to see elevated levels to base your dosage and desired results.

If A. I have done 2 hours post injection fasted 2 weeks after starting (maybe at a higher that intended protocol).
    if B. I have done at random times under the same daily condition i would be running my GH protocal.

Many will tell you that blood results does not mean you have legit GH.

Thanks guys,

And yes i am more along the lines of reason A, I have seen many debates IGF vs gh serum and I just cant tell, it depends who ya talk to. IGF just seems more legit to me.

source has always been good and know him closer than my brother. But its a UG and faked a billion times, but i see others on it making great results. I guess I just wanted to know 100%.

I can get a kit at a time if need be so the plan was to grab one.. run it.. test it rather than drop a big dollar on muliple kits. feel my drift?

would it be an idea to run 3 weeks. then test 4-5 hours post inj? say 6iu the day of test? fasting accordingly?

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    Thanks guys,

And yes i am more along the lines of reason A, I have seen many debates IGF vs gh serum and I just cant tell, it depends who ya talk to. IGF just seems more legit to me.

source has always been good and know him closer than my brother. But its a UG and faked a billion times, but i see others on it making great results. I guess I just wanted to know 100%.

I can get a kit at a time if need be so the plan was to grab one.. run it.. test it rather than drop a big dollar on muliple kits. feel my drift?
    I get it. i hjave been in your shoes and many here have as well. you will hear it over and over stay away from UGL when it come to gh, and though i am relatively new to the game i would agree. i bought a years worth of UGL and you wont evern know if it is working or not until you have invested at least 6 months into it just to find out it is junk. I would have to say unlike ass there is no such thing as real UGL HGH. it just isnt out there all you are getting is a bottel of an unknon substance with a fancy label.

again it is unlike ass where blood work tells the story. whet test goes up good to go 9 time out of ten. when you test IGF-1 or gh serum if levels go up and it is UGL 9.9 time out of 10 it is still junk.

there is a reason gh is the most faked out there people pay big buck and dont realize it is junk for at least 6 months and once the commit that much cash the ignore the truth.

all i can say is buyer beware.

dang even if i showed 12plus on a serum? do they add something to show false results? unfortunatly i already have 1 kit so i miselwell test something ya know? maybe?????

this is from what i have read and i dont know the exact science of it, but even if the test show elevated results it doesnt mean the it is bio available. which again from what i understand means that it could be very close to real gh but if it isnt bio available it basically doesnt work. kind of like non alchoholic beer. tast like beer looks like beer make ya piss and gives ya gas like beer but drink all ya want you will never get drunk like beer.

hang around some Marcus, gixxer or sgt Hartman are better versed than i am i am sure they can give you more eductaed answer.

ahhhh sounds good bro.. thanks!! hopefully one of them will chime in ... i know most of them all all anti ug GH... but I would like more info on what your speaking of. sounds interesting. I was always under the assumption people couldnt test how "potent" it was off the tests but rather then gh is just present. Hope one of them guys jumps in...
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 09-18-2012 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    ahhhh sounds good bro.. thanks!! hopefully one of them will chime in ... i know most of them all all anti GH... but I would like more info on what your speaking of. sounds interesting. I was always under the assumption people couldnt test how "potent" it was off the tests but rather then gh is just present. Hope one of them guys jumps in...
    True, but it's not for no reason. Alot of people including myself have wasted thousands on garbage GH or in some cases dangerous chemicals that caused health problems.

Here's a thread that explains what sgt is talking about with gh that's not "bio available". http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=#.UFd_3piTaJU

Awesome, Thanks for finding that for me !! it was a good read. Well I got as much info as info can have " if that makes sense" the rest is on me..

thanks a ton guys!!

Thread Information