fries is offline Junior Member

Fries' TB 500 ( Thymosin Beta 4) Log

So after doing my research on this stuff and following fellow poster Times Roman's log I've decided to give this stuff a run through.
    I'm interested in the "healing" capacities of the peptide, due to the intense physical training program I participate in.

"Injuries"
    Right and Left shoulders ( rotator cuff ). EVERY time I've benched 225lbs, I've damaged a rotator cuff... I DB press to avoid injury.
    Tendonitis in my right arm ( not bad, but flares up when I don't warm up ) and in my right foot ( Run 2+ miles 3 times a week )
    Right hip. In a squatting position I cannot spread my right leg wide without pain.

Basically "minor" things that are holding me back from progressing.

Program:
    Weeks 1-5
    2mg 2x a week. (4mg wk)
    Weeks 6-??
    2mg every other week. (might stick with 2mg every week)

If everything goes well I'll stack a test cycle on top. I want to see if the proposed "reduced inflammation" will be enough to help prevent shin splints while on a cycle.

9/18
    First injection went smoothly. Small amount of tingling/burning for about 10mins after injection, then nothing.
    Last edited by fries; 09-18-2012 at 08:46 AM.

Brazensol is offline Productive Member~ Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I wish you well. Planning on trying this myself in the near future.

nkyle90 is offline Associate Member
    Good luck. Interested in your dosing schedule

9/20
    Injection as normal. I felt a little warm after the first pin, cant comment on it this time, since I went to the gym right after.
    Hoping this stuff kicks in good. All Korea powerlifting comp tomorrow... God knows a rotator cuff is going to regret that.

I'm sure it's too early to say that TB is working its magic, but shoulder "warmed" up much easier today. Had no popping while preparing for my benchpress at the competition and I was able to bench 240 without any issue! (Big deal! Everytime I've benched 225 I've damaged a rotator cuff)

That is good to hear! Keep the updates coming.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    How are you reconstituting your TB? Saline or bacteriostatic water? I go with the BA and get zero pain/burn/sting or any PIP.

Times, I use BA water. I didn't feel any sting what-so-ever this last pin. .9% Alcohol content shouldn't feel like anything, especially at .5ml.

Hoping this stuff kicks in real nice like. The tendonitis in my right foot is SUCKING.
    Must. Keep. Up. With. The. Ranger. During. Runs.

9/25
    2mgs, standard.

10/2
    I think I may be starting to notice the effects, could be in my head though. I got a good case of the flu so I took a few rest days... and the tendinitis in my right arm hasn't affected me in the past couple days. I've been able to benchpress any weight I can without any repercussions, I just mind the joint when it starts tightening up. The rotator cuffs are ALWAYS better the next day.

My foot, which is the main concern, is steadily getting better. I have much less pain on a daily basis and the extreme pain I get from running seems to go away quicker after the activity.

I don't know if this is related or simply in my mind, but I've noticed my facial hair is growing faster and I haven't had DOMS in a while. (might just be from getting good sleep now that the wife and I are finally reunited ) Regardless, I'll be hitting a more intense leg day tomorrow to verify it's just in my head about the muscle recovery.

You know, i was really trying to be objective in my log. I knew I "wanted" to heal up. And that, in and of itself, is a form of bias. Tough to throw out the bias. So in the beginning, things seemed to be feeling better. I wasn't sure if it was the TB, or just healing on it's own. But my tendonitis is 90% in remission, maybe more. And in just 8 weeks. Last year, when i was in afghanistan, my tendonitis was really flaring up. I took it easy for six months, and finally it went into remission. So now, I'm looking at 8 weeks vs. 6 months. it's a significant difference. so much so that I am fairly confident to say that the TB works for me.

Keep up the log, and lets see what happens with you!
    ---Roman

I'm trying to keep the bias of "wanting" the TB to work well from what I'm logging. Even I'm skeptical about the effectiveness this early into my protocol (starting week 3), but I just can't argue the positives I'm getting so quickly. I'll have to attest it to the younger age + running a little higher dose per week.

I've got a friend running it along with me who is also seeing the results in his knee (which has bothered him for the past year).

I look forward to seeing how I react in the coming weeks. Thank you Times.

I'm finding as little injuries pop up, i need to up my maintenance dose. Not sure yet what happens if I come off the maintenance dose?

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I'm finding as little injuries pop up, i need to up my maintenance dose. Not sure yet what happens if I come off the maintenance dose?
    You might just fall apart. lol. Kinda of like not washing your first filthy car 'cause if you did it would fall apart!

Quote Originally Posted by Brazensol View Post
    You might just fall apart. lol. Kinda of like not washing your first filthy car 'cause if you did it would fall apart!
    being 50 and weightlifting is hard on the body. I need all the tricks i can find!

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    being 50 and weightlifting is hard on the body. I need all the tricks i can find!
    I hear ya brother. I'm in the same boat as you. If not for my tendonitis I would actually be a happy camper... every other issue I have seems so minor to that one. I'm hoping to try the TB500 next month. As soon as I pay the IRS the rest of their damn blood money! lol.

10/7
    2mg injection. I had to wait a while to get my shipment of goods, my own fault. So I dosed close together inorder to get the cycle back on track to normal dosing days (Mon/Thur). This will be interesting to see if I notice anything from 6mg injected so closely together.

10/9
    2mg injection.
    Smooth as always. My hip hurts alot less now and I have a MUCH larger range of motion before the pain comes. This helps me stay confident with my squats and deadlifts. Probably helps I haven't done a heavy/long ruck march in a month or so.
    I've gotten to the point where I've started to recommend this product. Healing is semi slow and can't be measured like muscle growth (pounds/visual) so it's hard to say "Yes, this will do ______ for you", but looking at my personal logs... It cannot be denied.

Very encouraging indeed! I hope it will help my tendonosis because there really aren't any options out there for it otherwise.

I had a power lifting comp on saturday (took 2nd, All Korea Championship). Needless to say, I went heavy on bench and shoulders were fine. Sunday I did my upper body-max effort- split, so went heavy again on chest and no shoulder pain/aches what-so-ever. I'm comfortable saying that my messed up rotator cuffs are good to go.

The tendinitis in my right foot has gotten to the point where it doesn't hurt if warmed up correctly. I'll continue the 2mg/twice a week until its either healed or good enough for me. I ordered some Osta RX from Iron Mag Labs and will be running a 6-8week "cycle" on that. I'm looking to maintain strength/size while I continue to cut.. I've still heard good things about joint support from it, despite it not being liquid form... So we'll see how that goes.

with me, my shoulders are g2g, BUT i've had to be careful so as not to reinjure...........

For sure, I'm still very careful. I don't ever want to be taken out of lifting for a month+ again.

i've been injured 3x in about 3 years. each time it took abouut 6 months before it went into remission. it sure is nice to know if something happens, i can be back at it in a month.............

Oct 25

Down to 2mg every other week starting today. Which is fine, because $35ish per 2mg isn't fun when its 4mg a week.

So to recap....

4mg a week. 2mg monday morning and 2mg thursday night. 5 weeks straight.

The slight tendinitis in my right bicep is completely gone.

Both my rotator cuffs have improved SIGNIFICANTLY. I used to not even be able to do "heavy" tricep pull downs (55lbs or more) because of the strain on the shoulder, let alone bench press. I know bench twice a week and have gone to 2 powerlifting comps without reinjuring myself!!!

My right hip, which wouldn't let me spread my legs wider than my shoulders when in the down position of the squat, without putting me on my ass and hurting, now has fully flexibility!

My right foot tendinitis is almost completely gone and no longer keeps me from sprinting. Even after a hard run day, the pain goes away by the next day.

Anyone that is plagued by pain in their rotator cuffs, tendons and the like... It's worth the money!! Thank you for reading the log and I'll still update it to see if the 2mg everyother week is still helping my foot or not.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    I've run TB @ 5mg and it was great. Getting ready to do another run @ 10mg.
    It's pretty amazing to see how just 2mg has such a great effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Pac Man View Post
    I've run TB @ 5mg and it was great. Getting ready to do another run @ 10mg.
    It's pretty amazing to see how just 2mg has such a great effect.
    I was doing 4mg a week. I'll be continuing with 2mg a week though, minor injuries just keep popping up. I'd love to try 10mg, but I can't justify it with the price of the stuff thru AR-R .com

Thread Information