Zeezer is offline Junior Member

Took a month break from gh, jump right back in?

I had been using 5iu's of generic blue tops ed for 4months and invested in some rips. It took a little longer than expected to acquire them and I ended up breaking my run for about 4weeks. Can I jump straight back into it(5ius ed) or do I need to gradually work up from 2ius as I did initially?

Any sound advice would be greatly appreciated.

If I thought for one second that rips were real gh I'd say go for it but the fact is they're not........be very careful and if you decide to run them anyway then monitor your BP and other blood work very closely.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman
    If I thought for one second that rips were real gh I'd say go for it but the fact is they're not........be very careful and if you decide to run them anyway then monitor your BP and other blood work very closely.
    Well that's the last thing someone in my position would want to hear. So where can i acquire information that proves rips are bunk? This is sh$tty news man. What's the concern with BP?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...e-HGH-concerns

I would stay well clear of generics like blue tops/rips etc. They are well known for being fake, some have seriously dangerous chemicals inside them so be very careful. I wouldnt use dtham again even if they were free.

Check the above thread out for the Generic concerns

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    my mate gets me all my stuff when i buy locally, he wouldnt take money off me for 'blues' a few years ago, his reason was simply that 'they're pure shite, with fvck knows what in them'

good enough reason for me..........

Quote Originally Posted by Zeezer View Post
    Well that's the last thing someone in my position would want to hear. So where can i acquire information that proves rips are bunk? This is sh$tty news man. What's the concern with BP?
    When I ran them they made me retain water and gave me cts but no results and ifg-1 level stayed at baseline.

When I ran them they made me retain water and gave me cts but no results and ifg-1 level stayed at baseline.
    I have a serum test appointment made for tomorrow morning at labcorp. Going to pin 10iu's IM in my delt 3-1/2hrs prior to my appointment. I'll update y'all with the results when I get'em.

Injected 10iu's IM in my delt at 8:20am.
    Blood drawn at 11:51am

Results ---- 32.9ng/ml

Thread Information