Hoplite is offline New Member

Might be something to this GW-501516 stuff

Scale says down 12 lbs. in the first week. I have not changed my diet, which was pretty crappy all week, and I have not increased my cardio. I have had weight loss like this before, but that was due to going high protein, low carb and glycogen depletion except this time I am eating plenty of carbs. I look leaner imo especially face, neck, and fairly noticeable waist circumference reduction. Started on 5mg for 5 days then upped it to 10 mg past two days.

Negatives:
    - Dizzy spells are no joke. I had to pull over on highway first day because I was scared I was going to pass out.
    - Noticed considerable sweating throughout the day when I upped to 10mg. Been urinating a ton last few days too.
    - Stomach is much more sensitive and I get heartburn and gas fairly easy if I don't eat clean.

Initial impression is this shizz is AMAZING. I'll never touch Clen again. Let's see if this continues.

fries is offline Junior Member
    Crazy! Keep your water intake up and update this often.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Wow! Progress pictures are a must

nkyle90 is offline Associate Member
    Yea progress pics plz!!!

I'll be subscribed

Embarassed to post my fatass right now lol... Ill try and get something up this week.

beerdogg is offline Associate Member
    I have my GW-501516 and am going to start it in two weeks during my pct. My question for hoplite is how is this effecting your sleep? I have read a few logs that they have a hard time sleeping on it. Right now since I quit drinking I have a hard time sleeping at night so this concerns me a bit.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoplite View Post
    Scale says down 12 lbs. in the first week. I have not changed my diet, which was pretty crappy all week, and I have not increased my cardio. I have had weight loss like this before, but that was due to going high protein, low carb and glycogen depletion except this time I am eating plenty of carbs. I look leaner imo especially face, neck, and fairly noticeable waist circumference reduction. Started on 5mg for 5 days then upped it to 10 mg past two days.

Negatives:
    - Dizzy spells are no joke. I had to pull over on highway first day because I was scared I was going to pass out.
    - Noticed considerable sweating throughout the day when I upped to 10mg. Been urinating a ton last few days too.
    - Stomach is much more sensitive and I get heartburn and gas fairly easy if I don't eat clean.

Initial impression is this shizz is AMAZING. I'll never touch Clen again. Let's see if this continues.

It would be interesting to do an analysis to see how much LBM you are losing. would require regular BF% calcs, plus monitoring the body weight. A few simple calcs and you would be able to determine if this "rumor" that GW causes you to lose LBM has any merit.

fries is offline Junior Member
    Also how does it affect your ability when lifting/running. Is this something you could use while running long distances?

I have noticed some changing of sleep patterns. I seem to get tired earlier like 8PM and just go into deep sleep but wake at like 1AM and have hard time going back to sleep. Biggest thing is I wake up fairly drenched in sweat. Seem to always be sweating to some degree.

I started pretty out of shape. I would estimate I started around 25% BF and right now I look about 22% or so...(done a lot of bulk and cuts and can basically eyeball it now). I will get calipered this weekend.

Dizzy spells are gone. Only happened first few days.

Lifting endurance is most notable. High volume workouts are a breeze.

Stats:
    Age 45
    5'10"
    Started 285lbs Today 271lbs
    TRT 120mgs a week.

Thread Information