Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Razor is offline Banned

Cool 10iu GH and 10iu Slin Run

My Sacrifice, My Motivation
    Semper Fi

Running Humalin R, GH Pharma Grade Serostim/Nova Disk/Nurtropn/Anki Bio and t4 no Gear...

Starting weight 190lbs @12% pre GH and Slin
    Mainly doing this cause I think running that much GH with no gear is a waste without it. Slin is cheap, GH is not. And it makes it like 1+1=5, so I want to get the best bang for my buck, also higher lvls of long term gh cause insulin resistance, so taking slin with gh eliminates that from the equation.
    And I am not cycling this year but want to get from 190 to 200lbs and this is how Im going to do it. Ive been stuck at 190 for close to 6 months and really want to see the big ole 200lbs on the scale.

Edit 8/31/12

Thephil uses this which is a great protocol to use and the best one I seen so far..
    1hr before training
    - solid meal consisting of 50g pro, 50g car

20min pre workout
    - take slin (start at 1iu and work up)

15min pre workout
    - gatorade powder (10g of car per 1iu)
    - 2 scoops bcaa
    - pre workout shake
    - multivitamin, vitamin c, L-leucine

During workout
    - gatorade powder (half of previous shake)
    - 1 scoop bcaa

Post workout
    - protein shake 50-80g pro
    - have 50g dextrose ready just incase

1hr post workout
    - solid meal consisting of 50g pro, 50g car
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10iu GH and 10iu Slin Run-me-2.jpg   10iu GH and 10iu Slin Run-imag0077.jpg  
    Last edited by Razor; 09-01-2012 at 02:55 AM. Reason: miscalculated starting weight

Razor is offline Banned
    WIll run this protocol for post pin nutrition
    • Injection + 5 minutes – drink shake with 10g glutamine / 10g creatine / 55g dextrose (7 grams per IU of Insulin )
    • Injection + 15 minutes – drink shake with 80g of whey isolate protein in water
    • Injection + 60 – 75 minutes – eat a protein / carb meal with 40-50g of protein , 40-50g of carbs, NO FATS (you may wish to add another whey isolate protein drink with this meal)

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    Points to remember

And these come from PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE.

So pay attention.

-Take your carb drink THEN SHOOT the Slin. Its safer and works the same.

-Buy a blood glucose meter at walmart for 15 bucks. Use it to see where your normal levels are (upon waking, 1 and 2 hours after eating)

-Keep track of bg after slin injects with the meter.

-You can shoot IM or Sub Q but IM kicks in quicker. So DEFINITELY take your shake BEFORE IM injections if you do them.

-Dont go over 6ius. Unless you are running GH, there is no need.

-Always keep glucose tabs or soda or juice with you at all times when using it. (Ive had to use it in emergencies a few times)

-Be sure to know what Slin you are using. They peak and last different times. Can peak at 15 mins or 2 hours. So you need to know. Its VERY VERY important.

-Make your slin fit your diet... not your diet fit your slin. What I mean is... if you run slin post workout and you usually take 50 g of carbs with your post workout then only take 4-5 ius of slin. Dont go eatin 100g of carbs cuz you want to take 10ius of slin. You will get bloated and fat.

And the most important point Im going to make is... Be smart. Dont be a retard.
    Last edited by Razor; 04-20-2012 at 12:59 PM.

Razor is offline Banned
    Ok only going to run slin on workout days, 10iu's post workout. Pin 5iu of slin then 5iu GH..So there is no barrier or insulin resistance.....
    I can already tell that if you run humalin you need to keep the fats down post injection for 4-5 hours, so I am only going to pin once a day, if I go twice a day thats 10 hours of daylight without fat...not possible. Ill get my fats in the in the morning pre workout..then PW pin slin an gh. Also its going to be easy to gain weight now with the amount of nutrients flooding my system and what is required after slin'ing.
    Last edited by Razor; 04-12-2012 at 11:30 PM.

NEMESIS RR is offline Associate Member
    Just to clear things up how often are you injecting insulin and how much? How do you feel? Are you working out before or after the insulin?

Razor is offline Banned
    I am going to pin 8-10iu of slin and 5iu of gh post workout and 5iu before bed. I didnt workout today but I pinned some slin after gh just to get my feet wet, but I am going to do them at the same time now.
    Last edited by Razor; 08-24-2012 at 12:52 PM. Reason: spelling

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    What happened to pre-workout slin?

Razor is offline Banned
    I might try that.

Razor is offline Banned
    Ok did pre workout slin and gh..pinned gh then pinned slin drank 0j with creatine and glutamine.10 minutes later drank no exploded 2.0...

.bought carbo gain and usp bcaa and tag maxrix
    Will start this with post slin drink
    Last edited by Razor; 04-13-2012 at 05:14 PM.

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    will follow this, lucky man being able to afford 10iu pharm grade gh, ever think of running slin a couple times a day? put on a ton of mass and with the amount of gh u have u dont really have to worry about getting fat, are u running aas with this? if u love ur fats just run slin three times a week 3 times a day, rest of the week eat what u want, heard ppl doing 3x a week 3x a day is fantastic, i will try when i bulk as i cant afford gh right now.

Razor is offline Banned
    im running it twice a day when I pin the gh twice ED. i am not on test right now. not running slin on my days off.
    Last edited by Razor; 08-24-2012 at 12:52 PM.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by markdbg View Post
    will follow this, lucky man being able to afford 10iu pharm grade gh, ever think of running slin a couple times a day? put on a ton of mass and with the amount of gh u have u dont really have to worry about getting fat, are u running aas with this? if u love ur fats just run slin three times a week 3 times a day, rest of the week eat what u want, heard ppl doing 3x a week 3x a day is fantastic, i will try when i bulk as i cant afford gh right now.
    today I did 5iu slin 5iu gh pre workout twice because I am working out twice today.
    then i did this
    Injection + 5 minutes – drink shake with 10g glutamine / 10g creatine / 55g dextrose/10g BCAA USP Labs (7 grams per IU of Insulin )
    • Injection + 15 minutes – drink shake with 80g of whey isolate protein in water
    • Injection + 60 – 75 minutes – eat a protein / carb meal with 40-50g of protein , 40-50g of carbs, NO FATS (you may wish to add another whey isolate protein drink with this meal)

Just did this again.. headed to the gym.
    Last edited by Razor; 04-13-2012 at 07:33 PM.

Razor is offline Banned
    Well slin pre workout sucks ass cause of all the crap you have to eat and get in your system before hand, its like going to the gym on a full stomach, so I am going to pin post workout

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by markdbg
    Ok ill try this too as I an testing things out

riironman is offline Junior Member
    what is the best slin to use for the first time? and is it easy to buy at any pharmacy without a rx?
    Last edited by riironman; 04-14-2012 at 03:37 PM. Reason: mispelled

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by riironman
    what is the best slin to use for the first time? and is it easy to buy at any pharmacy without a rx?
    You can buy it without prescription ..I chose humalin r because it forces me to eat cleaner. Humalog clears quicker which means you can have fats sooner but my problem is I want to eat fats all the time..you can't do this with slin.. otherwise you really will get fat..any fats eating during the half life will stick to you. I do not recommended running slin unless you know what you are doing and you are using gh. I have been researching it for about 6 months.

Insulin is a great nutrient transport/absorption system..Anything you intake while it is active in you system has almost a complete absorption rate. Taking creatine/beta alanine and glutamine gets completely absorbed into the muscle making it 1000 times more effective. You can take just regular creatine/glutamine. and maybey 25% of it gets absorbed..with slin 100% gets pushed directly into the muscles...even protein.

I am still testing things. I think when doing gh and slin at the same time it nullifies the fat burning effect of gh, so I will dose GH in the morning and slin post workout.
    Last edited by Razor; 04-14-2012 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    You can buy it without prescription ..I chose humalin r because it forces me to eat cleaner. Humalog clears quicker which means you can have fats sooner but my problem is I want to eat fats all the time..you can't do this with slin.. otherwise you really will get fat..any fats eating during the half life will stick to you. I do not recommended running slin unless you know what you are doing and you are using gh. I have been researching it for about 6 months.

Insulin is a great nutrient transport/absorption system..Anything you intake while it is active in you system has almost a complete absorption rate. Taking creatine/beta alanine and glutamine gets completely absorbed into the muscle making it 1000 times more effective. You can take just regular creatine/glutamine. and maybey 25% of it gets absorbed..with slin 100% gets pushed directly into the muscles...even protein.

I am still testing things. I think when doing gh and slin at the same time it nullifies the fat burning effect of gh, so I will dose GH in the morning and slin post workout.
    you are probably right about the fats..i am on my 3rd kit of growth at 4ius ed and i am glad on growth that i can be a little forgiven on my diet. with slin it might go all to hell

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by riironman View Post
    you are probably right about the fats..i am on my 3rd kit of growth at 4ius ed and i am glad on growth that i can be a little forgiven on my diet. with slin it might go all to hell
    As a person having run gh with and without slin, I would never run gh to without it for two reasons...gh causes insulin resistance therefore reduces the effectiveness of gh and gh increases blood sugar. insulin reduces both of these side effects of gh. And insluin is a huge growth factor that goes hand in hand with gh.
    Last edited by Razor; 04-15-2012 at 02:18 PM.

Ok edited
    Last edited by riironman; 04-15-2012 at 08:30 AM.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Thats pretty much sourcing. How about you just edit it and go about that another way.

Razor is offline Banned
    Backed down to 7.5iu..10iu was giving me monster sides, joint pain, restless sleep, to much energy..5-7.5iu feels right as rain right now. will bump back up to 10iu slowly over the next few weeks...still running 10iu slin

Razor is offline Banned
    Well i pinned 8iuslin today I just ate ate and ate...all day long and about to go eat again, makes me so hungry
    pinning 10iu tommorow

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    SO how are you feeling overall throughout the day? How are your sleeping patterns?

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    subscribed Razr!

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley
    SO how are you feeling overall throughout the day? How are your sleeping patterns?
    I'm feeling pretty good. Sleep is good..prolly be feeling even better when I start t4 tomorrow

I'm hungry all the time now..that's a big change

JonnyConcrete is offline Associate Member
    In, to learn about the combination of them both!

Any reason why you aren't running gear?

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyConcrete
    In, to learn about the combination of them both!

Any reason why you aren't running gear?
    I just had a hair transplant. I some want the new hair to fall out as its in its early stage. When it set it I will start some prop probbably if I'm not getting the results I want. I have done the numbers..I am pretty sure I can gain 3lbs a month without it though.

Razor is offline Banned
    Ok today 6am pinned 5iu GH. went back to sleep
    Woke up at 9am ran for 15min fasted state.
    Went to breakfast, went to the gym preworkout No-Explode 2.0
    Legs
    Post workout pinned another 2.5iu GH, 10iu Slin, 5 minutes laster Dextrose 50g carbs, 15g BCAA's 15G Glutamine 10g Creatine Shake
    15 minutes later protein shake with yogurt, penut butter and whey protein..felt like shit..to many carbs..
    Tommorow will do the first shake wait 30 minutes then drink just a protein shake no peanut butter or yogurt, then 1.5 hours later eat steak and yam

Razor is offline Banned
    Noted I am having mild chest pain today. I dont know what this is associated with..I will have to let it play out for a few more days and re asses the situation. hopefully its nothing.

On a positive note, insulin gives you muscles so much more fullness and shape, I looked pumped even on the muscle groups that I have not trained in a week. Very cool

Razor is offline Banned
    Progress Pics

Took this today..filling out a ton already, up 3 lbs in 2 weeks

Me at 160..I stil cant believe the changes I made, haha the hair transplants have paid off too, man i had no hair back then

DanB is offline Banned
    Delts and arms are coming along well, do some more heavy shrugs to bring up your traps they falling a bit behind I.m.o but some good progress already from your last pics you look a little leaner aswell

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    Delts and arms are coming along well, do some more heavy shrugs to bring up your traps they falling a bit behind I.m.o but some good progress already from your last pics you look a little leaner aswell
    Yea I'm woking on the traps..hard to grow em

DanB is offline Banned
    Yea I'm woking on the traps..hard to grow em
    heavy shrugs with hooks/straps and dropset at the end all the way down to a empty bar, if that dosnt get them pumped then nothing will

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB

heavy shrugs with hooks/straps and dropset at the end all the way down to a empty bar, if that dosnt get them pumped then nothing will
    Aight ill do those today with back..
    Also update started t4 today @ 50mcg..took it early morning with gh. Went back to bed..best way to do it I think.
    Scale says 203 today
    Last edited by Razor; 04-17-2012 at 02:10 PM.

Are you monitoring your BS levels? if so on what intervals?

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    Are you monitoring your BS levels? if so on what intervals?
    3 times a day

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Aight ill do those today with back..
    Also update started t4 today @ 50mcg..took it early morning with gh. Went back to bed..best way to do it I think.
    Scale says 203 today
    Thatīs how I do my GH. Donīt you love he crazy dreams?
    After pinning AM, going back to bed I canīt wait to see what adventure Iīm going to experience. So lifelike and fun.

3 times a day
    Are you able to maintain consistant BS levels throughout the day? At what point are you likely to have a major drop or spike in BS?

Razor is offline Banned
    thx guys for keeping me motivated
    Last edited by Razor; 08-20-2012 at 04:47 PM.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    Are you able to maintain consistant BS levels throughout the day? At what point are you likely to have a major drop or spike in BS?
    My drop usually happens right b4 dinner

JonnyConcrete is offline Associate Member
    Damn, its amazing how much hgh and slin makes you grow.

No wonder pros get so big so quick adding them to Test and tren . I've got a mate whos added in gh and slin and he's up 30lbs in about 5 months,!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information