1wheelr1 is offline Member

Hgh, igf, insulin

I'm diabetic and use insulin . I'm going to start HGH an IGF with the guidance of my friend who's been around the block. I'll be on a 6 month run and he tells me ill see dramatic gains using all 3 compounds. What kind of gains can I look fawned to?

Tasmaniac is offline Associate Member
    You might want to include a bit of info. Your question is kind of like asking how long a piece of string is. A good start would be to post your stats and how you plan to do your cycle. I'd also do a bit of research about IGF because my doc. seems to think it could be harmful. And I'm not sure how that would work since you are using insulin . There are some very clued in blokes on this site, so I am sure they'll have the answer to that. Good luck!
    Last edited by Tasmaniac; 10-04-2012 at 04:40 PM.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    My buddy nick doesn't take any Aas. Just slin, gh, and igf. Hes massive. You can have some drastic results on those but be VERY careful. What are your stats now

1wheelr1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588
    My buddy nick doesn't take any Aas. Just slin, gh, and igf. Hes massive. You can have some drastic results on those but be VERY careful. What are your stats now
    Thx bro, I'm currently 28 6' 2" 220lb very lean. Wanna get up to 250 lean!!!

Thread Information