Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries

Jimmyinked's GHRP-6 / CJC-1293 Log

Ok so today I started.
    First my protocol.
    Im cruising on 225mgs test and 150mgs deca e5d.
    My peptide protocol consists of 100mcg of both cjc1293 and ghrp 6 - 3x/day.
    1- Upon rising 100mcgs cjc1293 & 100mcg ghrp6 with 750 mgs horny goat weed and 400mgs green tea extract
    2- 30mins later pin slin (starting at 5 ius - quickly up to 15)
    3- Small preworkout meal Pro/carbs
    4- Workout w/ intra workout pro/carbs shake
    5- Afternoon - 100mcgs cjc1293 & 100mcg ghrp6 with 750 mgs horny goat weed and 400mgs green tea extract
    6- Before Bed - 100mcgs cjc1293 & 100mcg ghrp6 with 750 mgs horny goat weed and 400mgs green tea extract

I will be running this for 12 weeks and if things go well I will run for another 12. If no changes , Im stopping after 12 weeks. My expectations are realistic. I have done GH in the past and done it with slin , very similar to above with higher doses of anabolics. I have some guage of what GH does and dont expect tjhis to be the same , but am hopinfg for some benefits.

My goal is really to drop around 5% bf and addd a bit of muscle. Im not usually a fan of recomping but considering im coming off of a cut where I was terribly out of shape I think its actually realistic. I hope to end up in the mid to high 220's - 9% bf. Pretty realistic and attainable. My days of being huge are over.

Anyway , follow along , jump on in , feedback suggestions , constructive criticism all welcome !!

Blog Entries
    So woke up and pinned 100mcgs of each (cjc1293 and ghrp6). Waited 30 mins and did some slin - just 5ius. Had a small bowl of oatmeal/cream of wheat. Prob 1/3 servings of each. Totaling like 30 some grams of carbs. Started workout , simple upper body. Doing upper / lower split for a couple weeks. Drank shake with oats / honey and protein throughout workout. Feeling full, going to hold off on pwo meal for a bit , when i up the slin i wont wait but now i def can.

Workout went ok. Im nursing some injuries but I worked around them just fine. I dont like drinking the shake when i work out ..keep forgetting too - which is a big no no.

Afternoon and before bed pins went fine. Its not too bad - the pinning so often...dont mind.
    My diet was good today , if anything i ate slightly under target but all clean. Meals included oats with egg whites and protein powder / chicken and 2 small red potatos / turkey and brown rice meatballs. Ate 1.5 bags of broccoli / cauliflower mix. and some incidentals in between.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 10-16-2012 at 06:02 AM.

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good Luck.

I will follow close as i will be starting in a couple weeks. one more business trip to go then on the ground running

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt2jay View Post
    Good Luck.

I will follow close as i will be starting in a couple weeks. one more business trip to go then on the ground running
    Great and thanks man!
    Cant wait till your going full force and we get the joint log really rolling.

BTW here is the link to sgt2jay's and my joint log : http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...mbination-log-!!

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    awesome!
    Look forward to seeing this log out.
    I LOVE this combo myself. anf used both types of cjc and ghrp. all are nice.

I do rec the ghrp2 over 6 if cutting and you have eating issues, i know for me ghrp6 made me very hungry for about 20min after dosing. but its GREAT for bulking to get the extra hunger some need.

Hope you like it!

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What up Jimmy? Glad you've got everything laid out and are giving this a go...I'll be following. So you using cjc-1293 no DAC? Also curious as to what the horny goat weed adds to the mix?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Subscribed

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    What up Jimmy? Glad you've got everything laid out and are giving this a go...I'll be following. So you using cjc-1293 no DAC? Also curious as to what the horny goat weed adds to the mix?
    Hey buddy - yes no DAC. The HGW is a somatostatin inhibitor (Growth hormone inhibiting hormone) supposedly helps achieve higher levels of gh. Great to have you following - you advice played a crucial role in this man and I appreciate it !
    Thanks to all for following , I appreciate the support. This is my first log , ill do my best to keep it on point - any suggestions welcome !

EarlyMuscles is offline Junior Member
    I'm looking forward to doing the same cycle. Subbed

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Good luck on your cycle Jimmy, I'll be following along.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    interesting what you add about the HGW.

why the afternoon shot, and not PWO? just curious. is it because you are timing your shots 8 hours apart?

gonna be following!

Blog Entries
    Thanks guys ! I appreciate the support!
    So far today I did my first pin of 100mcg each first thing this am (which comes at like 5 am when you have a baby btw - LOL).
    I have to adjust slightly today as I cant workout till afternoon/. This is unusual so it wont be a regular occurance . No biggie . Ill be pinning 2nd shot of peps soon , then small meal , then slin ..then workout. Ill keep it updated !

Man did I get tired between the first and second pin. I may not have eaten enough or something but i could barely keep my eyes open. Eating now and then workout.

I skipped the slin..i already felt hypo today and had no energy. Need to get test strips for meter tomorrow.
    Anyway diet clean again today but again prob not enough cals. More ckn / ground trky /veggies / sweet potaoto today / oats. Little beef jerky in there as well and 2 shakes. I prob wont get them all in either as Im going to bed soon and need to pin on empty stomach.

Tomorrow I have 2 main goals - get test strips and eat enough calories. The rest is essentially a given.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 10-16-2012 at 07:44 PM.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Ill be watching this log.

Seeing as I have done pretty much the same run.

Will be interesting to see how you respond.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    Ill be watching this log.

Seeing as I have done pretty much the same run.

Will be interesting to see how you respond.
    Its should look familiar you helped me set it up ! thanks for the support dukkit . I just need to nail the carb intake with the slin ...not too many...and of course not too few. The peps - i dunno how Ill respond . we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Its should look familiar you helped me set it up ! thanks for the support dukkit . I just need to nail the carb intake with the slin ...not too many...and of course not too few. The peps - i dunno how Ill respond . we will see.
    I started lowering my carb intake a lot while running slin and upping my protein intake. It allowed for a lot less carbs to be ingested.

I think I got down to 50g carbs with 10ius slin. And almost 100g protein.

For awhile I ran 4-6 Ius of slin and only protein.
    Didnt have any problems.
    Nice lean gains.

So def experiment and find your sweet spot

Oh and also...

I split up the food intake to coincide with the life of the slin.

So for 5iu humalog Id have, lets say 25g carb with 25g protein during the first hour. Then the other 25g carb and protein during the second hour.
    Keeping glucose tabs on hand of course.

Instead of 50g carbs and protein right away then eating another meal almost 2 hours later.

Led to less food intake overall so less nutrients to be stored as excess. Kept my muscles full and almost no fat stored during the slin run.

Blog Entries
    ^^ Good stuff dukkit Thanks.
    Im actually taking r not log .....so setup / eating is a little different. I just wanna make sure i dont overdo the carbs. Early on using slin that was my mistake. Later i dialed it in nicely. Usually around 7/iu just prior to peak worked for me.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 10-16-2012 at 12:57 PM.

^^ Good stuff dukkit Thanks.
    Im actually taking r not log .....so setup / eating is a little different. I just wanna make sure i dont overdo the carbs. Early on using slin that was my mistake. Later i dialed it in nicely. Usually around 7/iu just prior to peak worked for me.
    Yeah I just said log for example. R would just be adjusting the intake over a longer period.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slin.jpg 
Views:	3989 
Size:	60.9 KB 
ID:	127854

Blog Entries
    Ok so up bright and early and pinned. Its becoming the routine already (which i guess is good). I skipped the slim this am pre workout . I want to get more test strips first so i'll do that this afternoon. I will say this , I woke up around an hour or so after i went to bed last night starving. I cnt say for sure its the ghrp6 - as i def didnt eat enough yesterday. I wont make that mistake today.
    Ill edit this post throughout the day to update.

Hey buddy - yes no DAC. The HGW is a somatostatin inhibitor (Growth hormone inhibiting hormone) supposedly helps achieve higher levels of gh. Great to have you following - you advice played a crucial role in this man and I appreciate it !
    Awesome! Thanks for the education on HGW...going to get me some!

Blog Entries
    Awesome! Thanks for the education on HGW...going to get me some!
    Hey np M302. Its cheap enough thats its def worth throwing in there imo.

Blog Entries
    Ok so up bright and early and pinned. Its becoming the routine already (which i guess is good). I skipped the slim this am pre workout . I want to get more test strips first so i'll do that this afternoon. I will say this , I woke up around an hour or so after i went to bed last night starving. I cnt say for sure its the ghrp6 - as i def didnt eat enough yesterday. I wont make that mistake today.
    Ill edit this post throughout the day to update.
    Day 3 continued:

So I got test strips and eating is no problem today. i think the ghrp6 is def working on my appetite. It is up - but not uncontrollable by any means. Did my second pinning this afternoon...all went well. One thing - I get tired after pinning,for about 45 mins-hr all i wanna do is sleep. Common ? Anyone ?

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Hey Jimmy, just happened on your log since I have some intrest in the peps these days. Thanks for logging.

Subscribed

Day 3 continued:

So I got test strips and eating is no problem today. i think the ghrp6 is def working on my appetite. It is up - but not uncontrollable by any means. Did my second pinning this afternoon...all went well. One thing - I get tired after pinning,for about 45 mins-hr all i wanna do is sleep. Common ? Anyone ?
    Are you eating after you pin peptides? If so, how long after and usually what does your meal consist of? As I'm sure you know that straight protein is fine immediately after injection but you need to hold of on fats or carbs for at least 15 mins (I like to wait 25 mins to be safe). Also Jimmy, you might look into getting some L-leucine...I like to consume 5g L-Leucine (make sure you get micronized/instantized as mixing can be difficult) immediately after my peptide injection as the peptides will help the uptake of amino acids and as you know Leucine is by far the more potent muscle building BCAA. Just a suggestion bro.

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Day 3 continued:

I dont know if it is the same thing, but when i started GH for the first week i was always tired. I dont know if this side effect is the same with GHRP but to me it seems it would. I have a theory that is from far left field but here ya go. I tend to think that because the bodies largest natural GH spike is when you are asleep i think with the additional day time spikes the body thinks you should be sleeping. I have nothing to back this theory but hell if nothing else it sure sounds good.

Good luck and if still getting sleepy coffee is on me today

Blog Entries
    bikeral - thanks for following along man. I appreciate it.
    m302 - Hey I havent been eating anything for 30mins post inject. I have micronized bcaa powder (which contains leucine) maybe ill start taking it post inject.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt2jay View Post
    I dont know if it is the same thing, but when i started GH for the first week i was always tired. I dont know if this side effect is the same with GHRP but to me it seems it would. I have a theory that is from far left field but here ya go. I tend to think that because the bodies largest natural GH spike is when you are asleep i think with the additional day time spikes the body thinks you should be sleeping. I have nothing to back this theory but hell if nothing else it sure sounds good.

Good luck and if still getting sleepy coffee is on me today
    Thanks for the input sgt ...I was wondering if it was a gh spike causing it. Good looking out..and ill take you up on that coffee!!

Blog Entries
    Day 4 :
    So am pin / slin / workout went fine . Got an EARLY start today. So far have eaten Oatmeal with cream of wheat and egg whites (liquid) and my intraworkout shake of hi gi carb/protein .

Day 3 continued:

You only pinned the peps? Not the slin?

Blog Entries
    You only pinned the peps? Not the slin?
    Yeah i pinned slin first day and then again today. I was so freaking tired and feeling hypo I didnt wanna pin it the last 2 days till i got test strips for meter. I pinned slin today. Peps then 30 min after slin. Small Oatmeal/crem of wheat . intra workout shake hi gi carbs / protein . Here I sit..ready to eat some sushi made w/ brown rice ...spicy tuna roll fyi. LOL

Yeah i pinned slin first day and then again today. I was so freaking tired and feeling hypo I didnt wanna pin it the last 2 days till i got test strips for meter. I pinned slin today. Peps then 30 min after slin. Small Oatmeal/crem of wheat . intra workout shake hi gi carbs / protein . Here I sit..ready to eat some sushi made w/ brown rice ...spicy tuna roll fyi. LOL
    Well the peps can affect your BG which can cause sleepiness.

Blog Entries
    Well the peps can affect your BG which can cause sleepiness.
    Well that was def happening man cause for like an hour after pinning i could barely keep my eyes open. On top of it the first 2 days i didnt eat enough....anyway I think Im on track today..i feel pretty good ....
    Thanks Dukkit ...any suggestions bro hit me with them !

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Looking good bro. Still in the infant stages of this cycle and learning every day, that's great!

Anyway, nothing further to add here Jimmy, just stopping in to catch up and give some encouragement and support.

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Subbed I forgot about you logging this.

Good job. Look forward to all this, as I am interested in this

Blog Entries
    Great to have you guys here! Thanks for the support man !!

Blog Entries
    Day 4 :
    So am pin / slin / workout went fine . Got an EARLY start today. So far have eaten Oatmeal with cream of wheat and egg whites (liquid) and my intraworkout shake of hi gi carb/protein .
    Just ate some sushi made with brown rice..it was delicious. Appetite is toally there today for sure. I def notice the ghrp 6 effect on it.

Blog Entries
    Day4 ct'd :
    So after 2nd pin of the day I could barely keep my eyes open. I actually got some ephedrine - which of course helped. I def hope I get used to this and it evens out. at least I know th peps are doing something - thats for sure.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Day4 ct'd :
    So after 2nd pin of the day I could barely keep my eyes open. I actually got some ephedrine - which of course helped. I def hope I get used to this and it evens out. at least I know th peps are doing something - thats for sure.

thats a good thing!

bikeral - thanks for following along man. I appreciate it.
    m302 - Hey I havent been eating anything for 30mins post inject. I have micronized bcaa powder (which contains leucine) maybe ill start taking it post inject.
    If you start to get hunger pains after pinning the peps you don't have to wait the full 30 mins you can eat 20-25 mins post injection, and if you consume the BCAA's then that might help tied you over.

Blog Entries
    If you start to get hunger pains after pinning the peps you don't have to wait the full 30 mins you can eat 20-25 mins post injection, and if you consume the BCAA's then that might help tied you over.
    Ok cool thanks buddy. so far the hunger is not unbearable at all. Its there but totally mamnagable...which is good. You could take advantage of it if you wanted , or control it if you wanted. Thats how ghrp6 is effecting me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information