rxdrugs36 is offline New Member

Natural Hgh Suppression?

Hello everyone this is my first post.
    First off im 18, 165 lbs, 8% bf and 5 10, been lifting for 6 years, i am a wrestler
    I took hgh 1 year ago when i was 130 lbs. i gained 25 lbs from using the hgh for 4 months.
    since 10 since with continuing my workouts. i have always been a hard gainer but hgh made it so easy
    What brand and how much i took?
    I got Norditropin Nordiflex Prefilled Pens 30mg/3mL(90iu) prescription grade HGH from a guy always in box so i knew it was real.
    First month
    wk1-3ius every night
    wk2-4.5ius every night
    wk3-6ius every night
    wk4-7.5ius every night
    Second month
    wk1-9ius every night
    wk2-9ius every night
    wk3-10.5ius every night
    wk4-12ius every night
    Third and Fourth month
    12ius every night for two months

Yes a lot of you might think holy shit that had to be expensive but it was really cheap (less than one monthly payment for an apartment bill) since i knew him threw wrestling and he was prescribed it for many years.

I dont have any known side effects from using it that i can tell such as overgrowth and my
    hands, feet, face didnt grow, i took pictures and measurements.

But my only concern is that from taking so much i feel that my natural secretion has shut down, i am experiencing all the known side effects with low or no hgh in the body.

Any advice from you guys?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah got to a doctor and get tested. That's the problem with most anything you put into your body hormone related. Your body will stop producing the natural stuff since it detects you have enough. Hopefully the doc can give you something to stimulate the natural hgh production again but???

In the long run it may not have been so cheap.

BTW a good diet you would have gotten the same results at your age. Trust me, I know I was what you would call a hard gainer until I learned how to eat. I THOUGHT I knew how to eat but I didnt and I also over trained. Dont be in such a rush. Your body still has a long time to grow if you dont screw it up and stop your natural growth and fuse your growth plates prematurley.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 10-22-2012 at 08:58 AM.

At this point lovbyts has the best recommendation. You have to see a doctor. You need to get tested. Go get some recommendations for a good endocrinologist. Learn from this experience, nothing comes for free.

How would i go about talking to my doctor about it? like do i tell him i took it illegally or what? how do i approach such a topic?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rxdrugs36 View Post
    How would i go about talking to my doctor about it? like do i tell him i took it illegally or what? how do i approach such a topic?
    Not advisable to tell him you used any type of aas for many reasons. At the most I would say MAYBE you used an OTC hgh booster.
    Tell him your symptoms and ask for a full hormone panel to get done and make sure he also checks the growth hormone .

Thank you for the advice and help guys! ill let you k ow on what happens

Thread Information