Conr is offline New Member

Jintropin, Humatrope, Serostrim, Norditropin?

I guys im thinking of a course of HGH but there are so many different ones, which would you recommend to take?

Im 26yrs old, been weight training for around 6 years. Im 94kgs with around 14% BF.

Is there anything you guys stack HGH with or just take it on its own?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Any as log as it from a legit pharmacy or licened manufacturer. If it' from someone, someplace that claims it is then NO. Also, thats just me because I'm over 40, for someone who is under 40 it's a waste of time unless you are hgh deficient and most arent or you are using a LOT and then you probably will be hgh deficient after.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bro wait until you are at least 30 if you're not hgh deficient. You should check into peptides instead!

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    agreed ANY of those brands of gh that you get from a pharmacy will be gaurunteed legit GH. the price u pay tho is outrageous and i dont think its worth it for you to run it at your age as u might be disapointed with your results compared to the money you spend. you are still producing a bit of gh,and its free!

if your looking to up your preformance id start doing research on a cycle of AAS.

Thanks for the advice guys, sorry its taken me so long to get back to you, hurt my back really bad in a car smash so only getting back to training again.

Sounds like its not such a good idea for hgh then, what would be a good cutting course to take if i was going to go down the peptide route?

Sorry for the questions, just dont want to make any stupid decisions, would rather get some proper advice from people with experience!

Thanks!

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    well most will say your too young and i agree with that but most dont listen but if i had too choose it would be norditropin pens

Im definitely listing to any advice given to me, not so keen on the hgh anymore from what you guys say about it.

Im currently 15%BF and want to get as lean as possible by christmas, diet and training are good now im back into it so just want something that will speed me on a bit!

apple777 is offline New Member
    starting on Serostrim, what is the dosage i should take , i i want to be very conservative ?

I think members should know that HGH, real HGH, is really expensive and the gains are really slow. I personally think the gains via HGH is not worth it for a young guy. The cost/benefit ratio is just way leaning towards cost. For older guys, like me, the gains are awesome. I don't only mean anabolic gains but the sense of well being, sleep, healing, keeping fat down, etc. I actually rely on AAS for 90% of my anabolic gains and HGH for most of the intangible gains like the ability to concentrate and high energy level. Plus, there's so much fake HGH out there you could be wasting your money and not even know it. If one was planning to go with HGH, go pharma.

chris. is offline New Member
    Can someone please tell me where I can purchase Lilly brand Humatrope- Thank you for your help

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris. View Post
    Can someone please tell me where I can purchase Lilly brand Humatrope- Thank you for your help
    There's a legit source online that is based in the UK, but I don't know what the rules are for me giving that information out. Mods, am I allowed to tell him over PM?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04

There's a legit source online that is based in the UK, but I don't know what the rules are for me giving that information out. Mods, am I allowed to tell him over PM?
    You can pm what ever you like. But that member cant send or receive pm's. And i would be cautious on who you give info too. You never know. He has 1 post and your willing to give out info. Not smart IMO
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    You can pm what ever you like. But that member cant send or receive pm's. And i would be cautious on who you give info too. You never know. He has 1 post and your willing to give out info. Not smart IMO
    Oh wow did not notice that. Thanks!

Thread Information