kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member

Does anyone else's sex appetite increase on gh?

I started pinning a couple of weeks ago, and the amount of times I feel the need to have sex or masterbate has drastically increased. Not bragging about getting tail or anything, but I was drunk out of my mind last night, room spinning and everything, and I was still able to have good long sex with this girl, and then this morning I had sex with a different girl, and now I still find myself getting aroused quite often today. This reminds me of being back in high school. Does GH increase testosterone levels ? I know it increases blood flow, which can improve erections, but I did not expect this. I'm not on any kind of testosterone booster . Does anyone else experience this?

Hephens is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    I started pinning a couple of weeks ago, and the amount of times I feel the need to have sex or masterbate has drastically increased. Not bragging about getting tail or anything, but I was drunk out of my mind last night, room spinning and everything, and I was still able to have good long sex with this girl, and then this morning I had sex with a different girl, and now I still find myself getting aroused quite often today. This reminds me of being back in high school. Does GH increase testosterone levels? I know it increases blood flow, which can improve erections, but I did not expect this. I'm not on any kind of testosterone booster. Does anyone else experience this?
    Yes your not the only one i do get it aswel, even though iv been on test while i used HGH i feel it causes it aswel, its also known to cause increase sex drive with HGH anyway. Just make sure you don't have HCG ...

Thread Information