DaNKahoLIc is offline Junior Member

HGH and swollen belly???

Hello Mods just have a question regarding the truth of HgH use and a distended belly. Ive read a bunch on this, 1/2 said that if your prone to the condition then chances are you might have increased chance of this. And a lot of the pro body builders i see all have shredded extended belly's. If this is true, is it a matter of to high of a dose or being on it for too long of a time? Ive done several cycles and just hate the fact that you lose some of ur gains.. i am concidering using hgh for a min of 8 months i just wanted to no ur thoughts on this issue.. thanks for the help

The distended belly is supposed to happen when there is a over abundance of IGF in the body. Your muscle's beta receptors can't absorb all of it so the IGF circulates throughout the body until it reaches your intestines. The intestines are chuck full of beta receptors they absorb the IGF and grow like wild fire. Voila, distended gut. Ok, that's the theory. In reality, you have very little to worry about unless you're taking 20iu/ed of HGH for years. That's a LOT of HGH. At several $$$/iu, you'd probably go broke before your gut has a chance to grow. HGH's awesome stuff, especially if you're getting on in age.

shredded is offline Junior Member
    There are various factors which affect midsection distension. Food is usually the #1 cause, but there are several potential contributing factors.

Quote Originally Posted by DaNKahoLIc View Post
    Hello Mods just have a question regarding the truth of HgH use and a distended belly. Ive read a bunch on this, 1/2 said that if your prone to the condition then chances are you might have increased chance of this. And a lot of the pro body builders i see all have shredded extended belly's. If this is true, is it a matter of to high of a dose or being on it for too long of a time? Ive done several cycles and just hate the fact that you lose some of ur gains.. i am concidering using hgh for a min of 8 months i just wanted to no ur thoughts on this issue.. thanks for the help

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Insulin and force feeding is what leads to the distended abdomen.

Thread Information