zinghigh89 is offline Junior Member

IGF-1 LR3 Daily or Only on Lifting Days?

I've seen both. I am doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and using throughout pct. On lifting days I generally inject the dose bilaterally into the muscles I trained that particular day i.e. 40mcg/2 into each bicep, delt etc. Inject on lifting days only? Or everyday?

I've done both. The 2on/2off was for 8 weeks. Everyday shots were for 30 days. Honestly, I really couldn't tell the difference.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    I did 80 e4d and had some pretty nice gains. I wish there were some solid studies out there on it

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pac Man View Post
    I did 80 e4d and had some pretty nice gains. I wish there were some solid studies out there on it
    I will be running 40mcg on training days, six days a week. Will be keeping a log in the AAS section, "first time bulking with tren "

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Probably the biggest con going LR3 , spent thousands on it and was a complete waste of time. Never use it again or tell anyone try it. Just another peptide gimmick

shredded is offline Junior Member
    IGF-1 LR3 is most commonly injected once per day, 7 days per week.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Probably the biggest con going LR3 , spent thousands on it and was a complete waste of time. Never use it again or tell anyone try it. Just another peptide gimmick
    I think the biggest problem is finding legit LR3.
    I had some good stuff back in the day, now I can't find anything of decent quality.

I had some good stuff back in the day, now I can't find anything of decent quality.
    No thats not a problem, LR3 is garbage and doesnt aid any muscle tissue gains..............if you think it does or your happy with it fine carry on but I wouldnt use it if it was free.

VenicePump is offline Associate Member
    No thats not a problem, LR3 is garbage and doesnt aid any muscle tissue gains..............if you think it does or your happy with it fine carry on but I wouldnt use it if it was free.
    What do you recommend that is the REAL DEAL.. For muscle growth and body fat decrease?

I am not trying to be one of them wondering if something "works." I want to KNOW it's working and worked.

Tasmaniac is offline Associate Member
    Mine works well. Its helping me gain size and I can get a pump even from brushing my teeth

Quote Originally Posted by Tasmaniac View Post
    Mine works well. Its helping me gain size and I can get a pump even from brushing my teeth
    You will get a pump but it will not build muscle tissue, do some research and it will all come clear its the biggest con going, its all hype and marketing rubbish.....if you like it carry on but your wasting your money if you think its produces tissue.

These threads may help you
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ers&highlight=

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...you-out...opps
    Last edited by marcus300; 11-22-2012 at 01:21 AM.

Tasmaniac is offline Associate Member
    Ha! Normally I am not the kind of person to blindly believe stuff I hear or read. If it really doesn't work, I will be disappointed in myself for not researching it more. Thanks for the heads up mate. I will be doing some more research. Are there any other peptides considered a con?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I agree with Marcus, i used 100mcg ed and saw nothing also.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Patryn is offline Junior Member
    The board sponsor sells it. You don't consider ar-r 's IGF1-LR3 to be of decent quality?

acidking is offline Associate Member
    Only LR3 or do you also mean 191?

Thread Information