joesmit is offline New Member

Genotropin Questions

I am interested in starting Genotropin but have a few questions. No one ever talks about cycling off.

1. Is it necessary to taper off similar to the way you start with low dosages and increase to your desired dose?

2. Would it be worthless to try this for 2-3 months and then stop?

2b. My other option would be to take a 2 week break in the middle of a 5 month cycle. Any issues with take this break?

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joesmit View Post
    I am interested in starting Genotropin but have a few questions. No one ever talks about cycling off.

1. Is it necessary to taper off similar to the way you start with low dosages and increase to your desired dose?

2. Would it be worthless to try this for 2-3 months and then stop?

2b. My other option would be to take a 2 week break in the middle of a 5 month cycle. Any issues with take this break?
    It is not necessary to taper off. It would not be worthless to only try it for 2-3 months if your goal is fat loss and recovery. You won't see noticeable muscle gains during that time, but your body will be making new muscle, so you will keep whatever muscle you gained from it. It would not be an issue taking a 2 week break in the middle of a 5 month cycle. Genotropin is good stuff, and you will see great results. Good luck!

Thread Information