Wayacrucis is offline Associate Member

Using WAXY MAIZE with Insulin Post injection

I am wondering if any of you guys use Waxy maize in ur PWO shake with Slin? I'm considering starting Slin next cycle...beginning at 4IU post work out, so I'll be taking my shake + 40g of WMS.

Just doing some research on Slin and most people recommend Dextrose, however I've also found logs and some people seem to be using Waxy maize. I prefer Waxy maize, so I am wondering if it's fine to use it as opposed to dextrose.

Bump! no one uses Waxy maize with Slin?

GluteStriations is offline New Member
    I'm interested in opinions on WMS as well. Bump!

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayacrucis View Post
    Bump! no one uses Waxy maize with Slin?
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/waxy...tarch_myth.htm

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    Almost everyone I know including myself feel bloated + gain some fat when using Dextrose and Malodextrin in post work out shakes. Waxy maize yields the best results for me, without bloat. In addition, I can easily eat 40 mins-1 hour after my shake and if I opted to use something like oats I def wouldn't be able to eat atleast for 2 hours.

jgeezer1956 is offline New Member
    I use 50g waxy with 60g whey pwo and 5 iu slin. Works great! It is cheap so why not?

Quote Originally Posted by jgeezer1956 View Post
    I use 50g waxy with 60g whey pwo and 5 iu slin. Works great! It is cheap so why not?
    no offense to this guy, but you may wanna get advice from someone with more than 3 posts.

AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    id use only minimal high glycemic carbs with slin or none cause of too much insulin spike . since your using slin id just use oats with whey and bcaas .. cause the slin is doing the job already ..no need for overkill

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    no offense to this guy, but you may wanna get advice from someone with more than 3 posts.
    The dude was just telling him what he takes pwo. 3 posts shouldn't disregard that. To the op Waxy Maize should be fine. I use ultra fuel made by twin lab.

Quote Originally Posted by AZGOLDSMEMBER86 View Post
    id use only minimal high glycemic carbs with slin or none cause of too much insulin spike . since your using slin id just use oats with whey and bcaas .. cause the slin is doing the job already ..no need for overkill
    Oats contain fat. Bad idea with slin. Besides, you need fast digesting carbs with slin.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GluteStriations

Oats contain fat. Bad idea with slin. Besides, you need fast digesting carbs with slin.
    maybe . but if your injecting ,maybe minimal carbs even if it is waxymaize starch. i dont use slin so it was a idea

maybe . but if your injecting ,maybe minimal carbs even if it is waxymaize starch. i dont use slin so it was a idea
    lol did you say minimal carbs when you inject slin? try the opposite.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04

lol did you say minimal carbs when you inject slin? try the opposite.
    it was a idea bud. i dont use slin .to dangerous imho . but now i know .

Quote Originally Posted by GluteStriations View Post
    Oats contain fat huh? Where do you get your oats from? Don't tell me 1g of fat is worth mentioning.

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    Oats contain fat huh? Where do you get your oats from? Don't tell me 1g of fat is worth mentioning.
    bro, his name is "glute striations." You ain't gonna get striated glutes with that 1 gram of fat in your oats, COME ON NOW!

what was an idea? if you're not informed on the matter, then don't comment.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Exactly! A few grams of fat post slin injection isn't going to instantly make you a fat ass...just don't go eat 1/2 lb. burger w/ fries!

Yes, I consider it worth mentioning. A couple grams here, a couple grams there, a few shots here, a few shots there. It all adds up. I get absolutely zero grams of fat around my slin usage. I have not seen fat gain from slin, and I wonder why others have.

The oats I get here have something like 2.5g fat per 1/3 cup I do believe. That's only 27g of carbs. So close to 10g fat from a 10iu shot I would not consider doing.

This is just how I go about things and recommend to others. I have no problem getting zero g of fat around slin usage. Rice cakes, yams, jasmine/basmati rice, apple sauce, egg whites, tuna, whey isolate, ect.
    Last edited by GluteStriations; 11-13-2012 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GluteStriations View Post
    Yes, I consider it worth mentioning. A couple grams here, a couple grams there, a few shots here, a few shots there. It all adds up. I get absolutely zero grams of fat around my slin usage. I have not seen fat gain from slin, and I wonder why others have.

The oats I get here have something like 2.5g fat per 1/3 cup I do believe. That's only 27g of carbs. So close to 10g fat from a 10iu shot I would not consider doing.

This is just how I go about things and recommend to others. I have no problem getting zero g of fat around slin usage. Rice cakes, yams, jasmine/basmati rice, apple sauce, egg whites, tuna, whey isolate, ect.
    2.5 is high for oats. Mine have less. But even if your numbers are correct why eat 4 servings of it? I'll eat oatmeal, 2 slices of ezekiel bread, and 2 scoops ultra fuel when I take slin with my first meal. I get in slow and fast acting carbs. Whatever works for you bro. I'm glad you've gained zero fat.

2.5 is high for oats. Mine have less. But even if your numbers are correct why eat 4 servings of it? I'll eat oatmeal, 2 slices of ezekiel bread, and 2 scoops ultra fuel when I take slin with my first meal. I get in slow and fast acting carbs. Whatever works for you bro. I'm glad you've gained zero fat.
    To each their own right? There's more than one way to skin a cat. I've found another brand of oats the other day with 2g of fat per scoop. But I just like to keep things simple. I'll usually do yams or basmati rice.

thephil is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AZGOLDSMEMBER86

Souldnt be giving advice about something you know nothing about. Especialy something that has the potential to be so dangerous

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Thread Information