Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: HGH Timing and food

RB3232 is offline Associate Member

HGH Timing and food

Hey guys,

Just wondering when you all time your HGH shots and what you eat prior/post injection. I've been following RB's thread for all my information and I'm in my 4th week of it all. I usually shoot upon waking up with 4 whole eggs and a scoop of whey.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RB3232 View Post
    Hey guys,

Just wondering when you all time your HGH shots and what you eat prior/post injection. I've been following RB's thread for all my information and I'm in my 4th week of it all. I usually shoot upon waking up with 4 whole eggs and a scoop of whey.
    no carbs an hour before or an hour after you shoot hgh.

alright, also this might sound weird but can i drink coffee during this window with splenda in the coffee?

HGH is a insulin agoist. That means that when there's a high concentration of HGH in the body it will inhibit the production if insulin. If you have sugar in your blood during this time there's little insulin to break it down. Based on this information you should make your own decision.

swithuk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    HGH is a insulin agoist. That means that when there's a high concentration of HGH in the body it will inhibit the production if insulin. If you have sugar in your blood during this time there's little insulin to break it down. Based on this information you should make your own decision.

how long is this window ?
    thanks

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's recommended that you wait at least 30mins after dosing GH before any intake of food or beverage.

I thought you were supposed to have fats/protein with your hgh shots?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RB3232
    I thought you were supposed to have fats/protein with your hgh shots?
    Some are of the opinion that you can or should. For lower doses (2-3 ius) my prescribing guidelines are 30 mins, pre-intake.
    IronManPeptides and Granovich like this.

im on 5 i.u every morning , e.d . then i will do cardio for 35mins and then have breakfast about 30 mins after that ......... am i on right track ?
    thanks

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swithuk View Post
    im on 5 i.u every morning , e.d . then i will do cardio for 35mins and then have breakfast about 30 mins after that ......... am i on right track ?
    thanks
    yes.

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    yes.
    thanks !

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

Some are of the opinion that you can or should. For lower doses (2-3 ius) my prescribing guidelines are 30 mins, pre-intake.
    So if I were to be taking igf and insulin also how should I spread them out??? Can any of the three be taken together or should I spread them apart

AnabolicDoc is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Studies show that the use of igf-1 lr3 in combination with exogenous GH actually reduces the total area under the curve in regards to the amount of IGF-1 produced. In other words, lr3 will decrease the amount of igf-1 produced by GH administration.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicDoc
    Studies show that the use of igf-1 lr3 in combination with exogenous GH actually reduces the total area under the curve in regards to the amount of IGF-1 produced. In other words, lr3 will decrease the amount of igf-1 produced by GH administration.
    Oh wow as if this wasn't complicated enough lol... Seriously tho.... What would you recommend as a timing protocol??

AnabolicDoc is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Exogenous rHGH has a much longer half life than the HGH we naturally produce. I think it ranges from 2 to 4 hours. So if you're going for fat loss, it seems logical to avoid food immediately before and for a few hours post administration. But if you want to build mass then I think you should eat shortly after (30 to 60 min) to stimulate insulin production because rHGH administered SQ peaks in about 2 hours.

But experienced Vets may tell you that real world results vary from what makes "medical sense" so I would follow their advice if it differs.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Don't eat any carbs an hour either side of the injection, standard protocol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Don't eat any carbs an hour either side of the injection, standard protocol
    If you were going to take 5ius would you recommend taking 2.5ius 30min before working out and another 2.5ius mid workout or just pin all 5ius 30min pre workout... I usually only workout for 45min and then immediately drink carbs and protein pwo

Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    If you were going to take 5ius would you recommend taking 2.5ius 30min before working out and another 2.5ius mid workout or just pin all 5ius 30min pre workout... I usually only workout for 45min and then immediately drink carbs and protein pwo
    IMO it really doesn't matter when you take your GH just take it. Timing makes no difference in results. If you take it consistently ie everyday or every other day etc. IGF-1 levels will be constantly elevated anyway so no need timing it around workouts or anything else. Whenever most convenient for you.

As far as splitting dosages the only reason to split is to avoid sides from larger doses. I don't split under 5iu.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

Thread Information