hellokitty08 is offline New Member

experience of side effects of hgh

Has anyone here ever experienced any side effects taking hgh in the amount that you are supposed to take? not over doing it and not taking the generic or fake ones.. I've read online that HGH has no effects compared to steroids but if taken more than you should you will experience side effects but I want to know if anyone experienced side effects just taking it in a moderate level?

Thank you!

The most frequent side effect felt by HGH users is fluid retention in the joints of the hand. It feels like carpal tunnel syndrome. Very easily remedied by lowering the dose and working back up slowly. Maybe drowsiness or fatigue. The only thing I felt was the CTS.

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i alsow get cold hands most likely due to water retention ristricting blood flow to my hands. i also retain water in my face as well feels like pressure behind my eyes

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Kitty,

There are several possible symptoms that could arise from HGH. Not every body would experience these symptoms. Some can occur after a few short weeks of use, some only after several years of use, and some depending on the dose (amount) injected. These symptoms can occur at low and high doses. It just varies from person to person. Possible symptoms could include:

- influenza like symptoms
    - headaches
    - hypertension
    - arthralgia
    - myalgia
    - increased sweating
    - rash
    - general weakness
    - fatigue
    - edema (water retention)

These are the more common symptoms. There are also potentially more serious side effects. These would generally be observed however at higher doses (e.g. 7-15 iu per day).

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Fatigue like on the sofa all day long fatigue
    Headache needing ice balanced on top of head
    Bloat about to float
    thicker hands possibly from bloat
    wider feet possibly from bloat and also bigger shoe size with same pair of shoes
    dreams are epic and vivid and cinematic
    great sense of well being like no other
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^ wow havent seen you around for awhile. welcome back

Quote Originally Posted by sgt2jay View Post
    ^^^ wow havent seen you around for awhile. welcome back
    Thanks Sgt! Appreciate it.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

hellokitty08 is offline New Member
    wow seems like a lot of of dedication to be willing to go through all these symptoms.

So is this like a one cycle one time kinda thing and maintaining it? or do you have to take it for the rest of your life?

Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty08
    wow seems like a lot of of dedication to be willing to go through all these symptoms.

So is this like a one cycle one time kinda thing and maintaining it? or do you have to take it for the rest of your life?
    That really depends on the reasons why your boyfriend is taking HGH. In most cases, at least among members on this board, HGH is a long term commitment. You won't see any noticeable results using HGH short term, especially at low doses. The biggest issues with HGH are cost and authenticity. Many sources of HGH sell counterfeit product and in every case HGH is very expensive.

swithuk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty08 View Post

there are some sides , sometimes . the positives far out way the negatives . that was just a list of possible negatives
    the positives list is longer !

Quote Originally Posted by swithuk

there are some sides , sometimes . the positives far out way the negatives . that was just a list of possible negatives
    the positives list is longer !
    Possibly....that depends on dose and duration as well. Someone dosing 2ius for 3 months wouldn't notice dramatic changes. Again, the benefits of HGH come with a long term commitment.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Possibly....that depends on dose and duration as well. Someone dosing 2ius for 3 months wouldn't notice dramatic changes. Again, the benefits of HGH come with a long term commitment.
    im running 5i.u e.d . im on jintropin . ive been running them about 2 months now . when would you say that i will really notice changes ?
    thanks

Jintropin is probably the most faked name brand HGH out of China. GenSci lost their license to sell in the US a while back for some questionable business tactics. Who knows? Maybe your knock off has some HGH in it. See how you feel. You'll be the best judge of its "real" or not.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Jintropin is probably the most faked name brand HGH out of China. GenSci lost their license to sell in the US a while back for some questionable business tactics. Who knows? Maybe your knock off has some HGH in it. See how you feel. You'll be the best judge of its "real" or not.
    thanks . yes i do know about that
    im based in the u.k and im quite confident of its legitimacy

my question was really related to MuscleInk's post of a long commitment to see results .which i aim to do .
    i feel i experienced short term effects but they have eased off

i am curious to know how long until i would notice real changes at 5i.u e.d and what they might be and at what stages ....?

since he only listed the negatives (i realize he was responding to the sides question)

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I've used growth several time (for months at a time each) and have these permanent side effects:

1. My wrists have grown by a good inch, which actually does help handling the heavier dumbbells and barbells
    2. My vascularity is sick, even when i am at 12-15% bf
    3. Pins and needles start off as side effects during use but do become a regular thing because your skeletal tissues do grow a bit here and there and leave your nerves less room. Nothing dangerous though
    4. The fatty areas you do subq injections become lumpy when you start gaining fat again. Visually, nothing looks off but if you pinch your fatty areas, you feel lumps... also... nothing to worry about

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The biggest sides associated with any/all generic HGH is weight loss due to a lighter wallet.
    Enough said.

^^ priceless.....
    Author Unknown

Thread Information