Thread: Ghrh + ghrp

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Ghrh + ghrp

I've been doing reading on adrenerginic receptors and b1 receptors increase ghrelin(ghrp) secretion from the stomach. It was to my understanding that when ghrelin was secreted gh was triggered to release. So I started looking into it and I read a study that says when ghrh and ghrp were administered together there was no synergistic effect. And ghrp secreted less gh then ghrh. If this is true, then why do people take ghrh and ghrp together?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Link to this study?

I've read otherwise, and it is supposed to have a synergistic quality to the two stacked together, else I'd have never taken the ghrh (cjc). If I had to pick one, I'd pick the Ghrp, which has the higher impact of the two, although both have a similar cost

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    Link to this study?

I've read otherwise, and it is supposed to have a synergistic quality to the two stacked together, else I'd have never taken the ghrh (cjc). If I had to pick one, I'd pick the Ghrp, which has the higher impact of the two, although both have a similar cost
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11849375/

Now the only thing I can come to conclusion on is the rats they used in the study respond differently then humans. But I read the same thing u did, probably from datbtrue.

Http://www.ncbi.nlm.gov/pubmed/12574202

I just found this article as well. To me, it seems to state that rodents and humans differ with the effects of ghrelin inversely. However, I don't understand something about this article. It says when ghrelin is injected there's a spike in gh at 30min and at its lowest point at 60 monutes and somatostatin peaks at 15 and 120 minutes. Then at the end it says ghrelin stimulates somatostatin...

To me it seems like ghrelin temporarily suppresses somatostatin for approx. 45 minutes (somatostatin is at a peak at 15 minutes and would have to suppress to allow gh to peak at 30 minutes) since ghrh can not act if somatostatin is present.

PeterJonesCA is offline Junior Member
    Stacking CJC or GHRH & GHRP makes huge difference. Google "Dats peptide guide" for most comprehensive guide, study I have ever found.

This is a graph showing the compounds isolated & mixed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ghrh + ghrp-image-1158590766.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by PeterJonesCA
    Stacking CJC or GHRH & GHRP makes huge difference. Google "Dats peptide guide" for most comprehensive guide, study I have ever found.

This is a graph showing the compounds isolated & mixed.
    I have read that already. I've come across some very conflicting info. Like ghrelin(ghrp) increases somatostatin...

kmms is offline Productive Member
    why not ask dat directly and see if he has any comments about the study?

Thread Information