Thread: Generic hgh

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries

Generic hgh

I know many people are completely against anything not pharm grade but who can afford or even obtain a significant amount of hgh?? Has anyone had any luck with a specific brand? Anyone actually test any??

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Please read the Chinese concern thread it will give you more of an about generics..

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    I had used for 2 years an china brand, I 100% believe no results at all.
    just like flushing the money on a drain.

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^^ same for me

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    i was just going to ask if there is ANYTHING redeeming with chinese gh. guess not!

I'm actually doing an experiment right now. I've been on HGH for 5 years. I was on pharma for about a year and Chinese for 4 years. My dosage has been 5iu/ed. For the last 6 weeks I just stopped taking HGH. I want to see if I see a difference without HGH for 12 weeks. I know that this test is very subjective but IMO so is HGH. I take both pharma/generic HGH because it makes me feel better. The physiological change is just a bonus. I do have my bf measured before I started the test so I can make an empirical comparison. It's just hard to say that I ate exactly the same diet for 12 weeks. So far, I've been into it 6 weeks without HGH. I can tell that there's more belly fat and my strength and endurance has gone down some. Six more weeks to go, let's see what happens.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    i was just going to ask if there is ANYTHING redeeming with chinese gh. guess not!
    I can't say one way or another... I've obly taken 5 kits of real pharm grade hgh in my life where I've taken over 50 kits of Chinese. I don't even understand if you had endless amounts of money how you could even find large amounts of real pharm hgh. I look everywhere and as I said before have only ever found 5kits

MyteeJ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I'm actually doing an experiment right now. I've been on HGH for 5 years. I was on pharma for about a year and Chinese for 4 years. My dosage has been 5iu/ed. For the last 6 weeks I just stopped taking HGH. I want to see if I see a difference without HGH for 12 weeks. I know that this test is very subjective but IMO so is HGH. I take both pharma/generic HGH because it makes me feel better. The physiological change is just a bonus. I do have my bf measured before I started the test so I can make an empirical comparison. It's just hard to say that I ate exactly the same diet for 12 weeks. So far, I've been into it 6 weeks without HGH. I can tell that there's more belly fat and my strength and endurance has gone down some. Six more weeks to go, let's see what happens.
    Scotch -

Do you cycle your other pharmas (like T) or do you stay on anything constantly?

I am 7 weeks into my GH with at least 10 more to go based on my supply.

GH results are great but it's so pricey to stay on long term - pharm grade at least ;-)

Thanks

J

Pharma HGH is really expensive. It's just nice that my life long childhood friend is an MD. I stayed on pharma @ 3iu/ed and generic at 5iu/ed.

boxingfan30 is offline Member
    I don't know how any of you afford some of that expensive stuff tbh.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Some people are rich, and some people spend all their money on gear. It's like those ghetto dudes that have nothing going for them, but they have a nice ride, and that's ALL. I can say that I have tried Genotropin and Tevtropin out of the pharmacy and always kept on ice in transit, and fell in love. Prices got jacked on that stuff insanely, and it just isn't worth it anymore. I got some riptropin and at 5 IU's a day, I was getting the same effects I was on the pharma GH at 3-4 IU's a day. veins coming through on my lower abdomen/groin area, which I only got after months of use on Tevtropin before, and I got that in 2 weeks on the riptropin. Granted I am leaner now, so that is what sped it up this time, but when I was on riptropin, I had been slacking on getting in the gym regularly, and still veins were just showing up. great feeling, and I can't wait to get my next 200 IU's in a few weeks As long as I can keep getting it from my trusted source, I will be a customer of riptropin for life.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    Some people are rich, and some people spend all their money on gear. It's like those ghetto dudes that have nothing going for them, but they have a nice ride, and that's ALL. I can say that I have tried Genotropin and Tevtropin out of the pharmacy and always kept on ice in transit, and fell in love. Prices got jacked on that stuff insanely, and it just isn't worth it anymore. I got some riptropin and at 5 IU's a day, I was getting the same effects I was on the pharma GH at 3-4 IU's a day. veins coming through on my lower abdomen/groin area, which I only got after months of use on Tevtropin before, and I got that in 2 weeks on the riptropin. Granted I am leaner now, so that is what sped it up this time, but when I was on riptropin, I had been slacking on getting in the gym regularly, and still veins were just showing up. great feeling, and I can't wait to get my next 200 IU's in a few weeks As long as I can keep getting it from my trusted source, I will be a customer of riptropin for life.
    So are rips really good?? Of the three brands I'm able to get the kigs are the only ones that don't make me feel weird. I mean after I shoot I feel no different, I think ip gentripin blue tops are ghrp. Even the black tops with no label I can get mess with my blood sugar. It would be awesome if kigs were legit bc there one of the cheaper brands when it comes to underground

Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    So are rips really good?? Of the three brands I'm able to get the kigs are the only ones that don't make me feel weird. I mean after I shoot I feel no different, I think ip gentripin blue tops are ghrp. Even the black tops with no label I can get mess with my blood sugar. It would be awesome if kigs were legit bc there one of the cheaper brands when it comes to underground
    I have never used kigs, but anyone who has done their research knows that they started getting faked a while back, and who knows if those fake kigs are still floating around. I wouldn't touch that stuff. As far as people who ask about "chinese blue tops" or "chinese yellow tops," i don't know how the hell they can just judge and ask people for advice based on the color of a top. all someone has to do is put some sh!t in a vial with a blue top and call it "chinese blue tops." One of the few generic brands you can trust right now is riptropin, and the prices are awesome on that stuff.

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02
    Interesting. Will u be starting a new thread for your findings?

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    I have never used kigs, but anyone who has done their research knows that they started getting faked a while back, and who knows if those fake kigs are still floating around. I wouldn't touch that stuff. As far as people who ask about "chinese blue tops" or "chinese yellow tops," i don't know how the hell they can just judge and ask people for advice based on the color of a top. all someone has to do is put some sh!t in a vial with a blue top and call it "chinese blue tops." One of the few generic brands you can trust right now is riptropin, and the prices are awesome on that stuff.
    agree.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

Rips are the same as the generics with labels. I dont understand why everyone assunes they have a name they arent the generics.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Blog Entries
    So rips are the only good non pharmy brand?

Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    So rips are the only good non pharmy brand?
    No rips are generic and the same as any other generics out there.

Please read the whole of the Chiense concerns thread it will enlighten you about geenrics....

IMHO stay well clear from generic's otherwise your risking wasting your money and damaging your health

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Rips are the same as the generics with labels. I dont understand why everyone assunes they have a name they arent the generics.
    Exactly,,,,agreed^^^

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Again, my Bloodwork has come back great on riptropins. Ill continue to use them. If I could afford and source pharmaceutical grade, id def go that route. No doubting pharmaceutical grade is superior.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    No rips are generic and the same as any other generics out there.

Please read the whole of the Chiense concerns thread it will enlighten you about geenrics....

IMHO stay well clear from generic's otherwise your risking wasting your money and damaging your health
    I would definitely read the Chinese thread like marcus said, but if you can find a reliable source for generics like i have whose customers are getting bloodwork done that come back with good results, then stick with him/her. I love riptropins, but I would only buy them from my source.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588
    Again, my Bloodwork has come back great on riptropins. Ill continue to use them. If I could afford and source pharmaceutical grade, id def go that route. No doubting pharmaceutical grade is superior.
    Do you get your rips directly from the company??

They put in igf and other peptides to throw blood work off, dont trust generics but if people are happy buying them and the results then carry on but I wouldnt use them if they were free

They put in igf and other peptides to throw blood work off, dont trust generics but if people are happy buying them and the results then carry on but I wouldnt use them if they were free
    please tell me exactly what they put in there to make your gh serum levels rise as well as your igf-1 levels rise.

Igf, ghrp ,ghrp2 etc its common knowledge

Igf, ghrp ,ghrp2 etc its common knowledge
    those things can make your bloodwork show elevated gh serum levels? never knew that.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

those things can make your bloodwork show elevated gh serum levels? never knew that.
    Yes they can
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Liker Gixx stated yes they can and the Chinese do it all the time and pass it off as hgh. If you have ever used 100% pharm grade hgh at a dose what transformed the whole body you will exactly know what these generic contain, and thats utter garbage and they are not worth wasting your money on. Try and seek pharm grade and you will know what I mean, ive used both generic and pharm grade for over 15yrs and the pharm grade totally transformed my whole body when used with the right stacks, the generics were full of dangerous chemicals,peptides or nothing and my sources were the best in China

deepcover is offline New Member
    Has anyone picked up the Russian HGH? I have been researching HGH for a while now and everyone seems to think there are is no UGL and most brand names are fake unless you pick it up at the Local Pharm. I can get script but man, the price to maintain that would require me to get a second job.

Liker Gixx stated yes they can and the Chinese do it all the time and pass it off as hgh. If you have ever used 100% pharm grade hgh at a dose what transformed the whole body you will exactly know what these generic contain, and thats utter garbage and they are not worth wasting your money on. Try and seek pharm grade and you will know what I mean, ive used both generic and pharm grade for over 15yrs and the pharm grade totally transformed my whole body when used with the right stacks, the generics were full of dangerous chemicals,peptides or nothing and my sources were the best in China
    I've used Genotropin, Tev tropin, and riptropin. Felt great on all of them

Optima25 is offline Associate Member
    I am getting rapid heartbeat from riptropin. Same with two friends of mine

Quote Originally Posted by Optima25 View Post
    I am getting rapid heartbeat from riptropin. Same with two friends of mine
    Stop taking it, they are garbage a.d contain alsorts of shite.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've used Genotropin, Tev tropin, and riptropin. Felt great on all of them
    Placebo is a wonderful thing just like guys who feel test E kick in the day after injecting for the 1st time. It's probably mostly in your head. If you believe it then it will help. No one wants to admit they got ripped off, trust me I know and it sucks to admit to yourself especially. It's funny the lengths we go to just to convince ourselves it's not true.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Placebo is a wonderful thing just like guys who feel test E kick in the day after injecting for the 1st time. It's probably mostly in your head. If you believe it then it will help. No one wants to admit they got ripped off, trust me I know and it sucks to admit to yourself especially. It's funny the lengths we go to just to convince ourselves it's not true.
    and when you haven't been hitting the gym with any sort of regularity or changing diet, and you have veins showing up on the front of your hips after you so coincidentally just started taking riptropin 2 weeks prior, it must be all that fake gh

and when you haven't been hitting the gym with any sort of regularity or changing diet, and you have veins showing up on the front of your hips after you so coincidentally just started taking riptropin 2 weeks prior, it must be all that fake gh
    Same happened to a friend of mine and when he came off the rips he had a huge estrogen rebound, must of been some kind of AI, they also put in alsorts of stuff to strip fat but I use to think the same as you for for around 5-8 yrs until I realized, c0ming to terms to being ripped off is hard and wasting all that money but if your happy with the results then carry on but i wouldnt use rips or any other generics if someone paid me to....total garbage IMHO

Same happened to a friend of mine and when he came off the rips he had a huge estrogen rebound, must of been some kind of AI, they also put in alsorts of stuff to strip fat but I use to think the same as you for for around 5-8 yrs until I realized, c0ming to terms to being ripped off is hard and wasting all that money but if your happy with the results then carry on but i wouldnt use rips or any other generics if someone paid me to....total garbage IMHO
    lol even if it is fake, i'll keep buying it if it keeps on stripping the fat, popping the veins, making my muscles feel fuller, and increasing my sex drive like it has been

lol even if it is fake, i'll keep buying it if it keeps on stripping the fat, popping the veins, making my muscles feel fuller, and increasing my sex drive like it has been
    Yes you carry on buying it if you like it lol

You must be on cycle or it's placebo because gh has no direct effect on libido or sex drive.

If you think rips are real gh and are happy with your results, that's great, but I'd never waste my money on them again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    You must be on cycle or it's placebo because gh has no direct effect on libido or sex drive.

If you think rips are real gh and are happy with your results, that's great, but I'd never waste my money on them again.
    naw man not on cycle. i know GH can increase blood flow to your penis, and therefore cause better erections, and more frequently, and that was probably what i was experiencing. dick just felt full all the time.

Thread Information