akanavo2 is offline New Member

HGH and Peptides for Military Fitness

I was wondering if HGH or certain peptides cycles would help aid in a military type fitness? Now I know you can pack on some size, but I'm looking for more solid, lean, and strong build and maybe even keep the joints and overall health better?

My goals are to increase power, muscular and cardiovascular endurance, and frankly, to just be a real meat-grinder out there. Basically help me get my mid-range running (2-5 miles) faster, become physically stonger, and aid my bodyweight/endurance weightlifting.I feel like there aren't too many anabolics that fit my goals as well or that do not give some insane pump that hurts cardio. Plus from what I have read, there are much less chance of side effects here, plus the boost in overall health and well being seems like a nice perk. Trying to peak my overall fitness.

Here's me:
    5'11" and 190 pounds
    just about 26 years, training hard since high school
    body fat 11%
    5K: 19min 30sec
    bench/squat/dead: 315/435/465
    I exercise a lot: lifting, crossfit, wrestling, running, and anything else you might think of.

Won't be down range for a while, so that is no issue. Thanks for any help guys, I appreciate and knowledge thrown my way!

MyteeJ is offline Associate Member
    I am taking gh and Sermorelin / GHRP 6 but that is a part of an overall protocol that also includes Test Cyp.

I have the same type of work out routine as you do and was really looking to improve my mile times for 5K's.

I ended up packing on 15 lbs of muscle and dropped bf but my runs have been suffering. There are other factors to this (major calf injury last year) but I have yet to drop below my faster times for running.

HGH or Sermorelin /GHRP 6 on it's own could be a good option for you. Sermorelin is much less expensive so that might be a good start .

I am always interested to hear what others who run are doing for their programs.

Good luck.

J

fries is offline Junior Member
    I'm currently running the Osta RX by Iron Mag Labs (with HDROL) for similar goals. I can say you're way stronger/fit than I am, but theres a chance that it might be what you're looking for.

It is supposed to increase endurance, increase strength with minor gains in size (if you diet for it). I didn't receive a pump in my shins, which is what usually affects running while i took it.

I'm currently taking HDROL, but will be back on the Osta and will let you know how it works.

For your age, I wouldn't recommend HGH. I'd recommend a low dose Test cycle.

Good stuff guys, good stuff!

ScotchGuard I really would rather stay away from test at this point.
    MyteeJ: that cycle isn't helping your injury at all? Do you thing the GH and peps are slowing you down?

From what I've been researching I'm thinking one of two routes:
    (1) MOD-GRF (1-29) and Ipa
    start at 100mcg of each at bedtime or postworkout
    possibly up dose to 100mcg of each at bedtime and postworkout

(2) MOD-GRF (1-29) and GHRP-2

These doses may seem a little low to some, but can always go up and I prefer to start low since this is my first time doing anything like this. Any suggestions out there? Open to any military, athletes, and endurance fanatics out there!

kmms is offline Productive Member
    100mcg of each really isn't considered a low dose unless you are pretty heavy as 1mcg per kg of body weight is referred to as a "saturation" dose.

there are a number of positive effects still available to you by dosing multiple times per day at less than saturation levels. general consensus is for at least 1 saturation level dose per day and that one should be just before bed on an empty stomach, unless you are one of the few who find it interferes with sleep, then get your saturation dose upon waking up.

i've been using mod grf 1-29 and ghrp2 for less than two weeks now at 100mcg each before bed and half that amount following my am workout and the bicep tendonitis that's been plaguing me for roughly 6 months and preventing me from doing a variety of exercises is now at least 80% better. was able to do inverted rows, pullups and bicep curls etc today for the first time in months. could be coincidence but it sure feels great.

MyteeJ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by akanavo2 View Post
    Good stuff guys, good stuff!

ScotchGuard I really would rather stay away from test at this point.
    MyteeJ: that cycle isn't helping your injury at all? Do you thing the GH and peps are slowing you down?

From what I've been researching I'm thinking one of two routes:
    (1) MOD-GRF (1-29) and Ipa

(2) MOD-GRF (1-29) and GHRP-2

These doses may seem a little low to some, but can always go up and I prefer to start low since this is my first time doing anything like this. Any suggestions out there? Open to any military, athletes, and endurance fanatics out there!
    Very interested to see the route you choose and results.

The cycle has been an absolute miracle for me undoubtedly. Lean muscle mass is through the roof but I thought I could get the speed and endurance with it. I really can't say what the results are for each supplement I take so I don't want to give you incorrect information about what gh and peps do for endurance. In my case, hemocrit levels rise from test and that is an endurance killer for sure. Now in terms of sprinter speed - I am faster than I was but that's from muscle bulk. I can say that gh and peps are very good for healing an injury. I have a lot of joint and tendon issues that have also improved dramatically since starting my protocol.

Does anybody know the official legal status of peptides like CJC-1295 and IPA? Every seems to simply say on threads, "they're legal to buy, and legal for 'research' purposes." But can anyone find a hard fact if they are legal or illegal for personal use? Because I cannot; not on the DEA, the NCAA, the banned substance list or anywhere for that matter. I only find answers on forums and some say they are completely legal to do whatever you want with them.

If anybody can point me in the direction of some fact on that matter that would be awesome and much appreciated!

run_n_fool is offline Associate Member
    I have been on multiple infantry deployments and have done both HGH and test. I don't know what exactly you are trying to accomplish, but for the average ground pounder there is no need for either to be effective. I'd focus my cash on something like ensuring I had access to adequate nutrition.

Now if you are looking at something like Ranger School, Q course, BUD/S or a recon indoc, these compounds might have a place (feel free to PM if it is sensitive or you don't want to disclose). In this case however, you'd be better served with a low dose test cycle but I'd have some concern about the ability to keep levels ups due to the op tempo.

Anyway, good luck with whatever you are trying to do.

Thread Information