freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries

peptides or gh for localized healing???

hey guys just wondering if u cvan use peptides or gh for localized healinhg.i tweaked my bicep a bit and was curious if i can spot inject to speed healing.thx for any input

The only thing I've read about localized healing is prolotherapy. Some swear by it, some don't. I personally don't think it's worth the money. I've read some stuff on it by "experts" but it seems more like an opinion paper rather than a clinical trial. You can try it, I don't think it'll hurt.

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    any thoughts on mgf ???

I've read a lot of stuff about mgf but no direct experience. I've been on HGH for 5 years and I still get good results so I'm not fixing something's that's not broke. From what I read, mgf is supposed to be good stuff.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've had success microdosing peptides (GHRP/GHRH) in the spot of injuries to speed up repair. For example, I had an injury in my right front delt so I began pinning the peptides right in the spot of injury and it healed up within a month. When I say microdosing you inject multiple small injections around the site of injury.

MyteeJ is offline Associate Member
    I did some spot treatments with gh at the advice of another member from the forum. I agree with Scotch - i don't think it hurts to try it.

pyrotalk is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    I've had success microdosing peptides (GHRP/GHRH) in the spot of injuries to speed up repair. For example, I had an injury in my right front delt so I began pinning the peptides right in the spot of injury and it healed up within a month. When I say microdosing you inject multiple small injections around the site of injury.
    this sounds tempting.. do you have the articles for this to share? which combo u used. GHRP-2, 6 or?

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrotalk View Post
    this sounds tempting.. do you have the articles for this to share? which combo u used. GHRP-2, 6 or?
    Sorry no scientific literature to share, but this is a known technique used by a lot of guys over at Datbtrue's forum. I'd def give it a shot (no pun intended)...it can't hurt. I used Mod GRF and GHRP-2 (but any GHRP will work).

Thread Information