Marshall is offline New Member

Do these benefits of HGH injections ring true with you guys?

Benefits of HGH – Human Growth Hormone

HGH Human Growth Hormone benefits can be life-changing, affecting many aspects of our physical health, mental health and appearance. HGH benefits include, but are not limited to:

Weight Loss (even without diet and exercise)
    Increased Energy and Stamina
    Increased Skin Elasticity (younger-looking, smoother skin)
    Increased Focus and Memory
    Heightened sense of well being, emotional stability and reduction of stress
    Increased Muscle Mass and Flexibility
    Increase in Sexual Desire and Performance
    Deeper, More Restful Sleep
    Thickening Hair
    Sharper Eyesight
    Reduced Cholesterol
    Reduction of Cellulite
    Decreased Muscle and Joint Pain
    Increased Bone Density
    Increased Metabolism
    Healthier Heart Rate
    Improved Immunity, including Resistance to Flu and Colds.
    Faster Healing of Wounds and Recovery from Illness
    Organ Growth (internal organs, including the brain, shrink with age)
    Enhanced Immune System and General Health

Injectable HGH – Human Growth Hormone proves that youth need not be wasted on the young any more!

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    is this a question, statement, or advertisment?

Yes. that is a list of the benefits of HGH.

What do you think it is buddy? lol
    It's a question obviously. I'm a complete HGH and steroid novice, so wanted to know if any of you boys have experienced these first hand?

I'm looking for my head/jaw to grow with jaw exercises in there, also hair regrowth/thickening, I Need better sleep!, Increased energy and stamina... etc

There is quite a bit of information on the subject in this forum.
    The question you ask is very general and covers a broad range of topics.
    I would suggest that you look though the topics/threads in this section and decide if HGH is going to help you accomplish your goals. Here is a good place to start: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...one-interested

As for your desire to have a larger head: You will not find anyone on this forum who has specifically targeted cranial growth with the use of HGH.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    You will most certainly get better sleep. Deep deep sleeping like a baby sleep.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Thanks for the help boss.
    No, I don't expect anyone to have Specifically Targeted head growth, I am just wondering if anyone has experienced this through the use of HGH...

You're welcome sport.

Good luck.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
    What do you think it is buddy? lol
    It's a question obviously. I'm a complete HGH and steroid novice, so wanted to know if any of you boys have experienced these first hand?

I'm looking for my head/jaw to grow with jaw exercises in there, also hair regrowth/thickening, I Need better sleep!, Increased energy and stamina... etc
    lol head/jaw growth? you've got to be kidding. i don't think anyone would find that attractive. usually everyone wants a slimmer looking face.

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    ^ Was thinking the same thing, but left it unsaid. lol

I've been on HGH for 5 years continuously. I got off for the last 8 weeks to see if the HGH was really helping me or I was just imagining things. I'm going to write a little report but the summary is this; I've gotten more belly fat even though my diet's almost identical (or better) than when I was on HGH. My muscular endurance has dropped. I just don't feel as "on top of the world" as I used to. I was going to stay off for 12 weeks but I'm getting back on HGH next week.

swithuk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I've been on HGH for 5 years continuously. I got off for the last 8 weeks to see if the HGH was really helping me or I was just imagining things. I'm going to write a little report but the summary is this; I've gotten more belly fat even though my diet's almost identical (or better) than when I was on HGH. My muscular endurance has dropped. I just don't feel as "on top of the world" as I used to. I was going to stay off for 12 weeks but I'm getting back on HGH next week.
    what hgh are you running mate ?

You look like you have a big head/jaw in that pic keezy, It's opposite for me still, my head looks tiny compared to my body, n my jaw is non-existant... My face is very slim, too slim infact. This is why I want my bones to grow and this is another reason HGH is the steroid for me.

You look like you have a big head/jaw in that pic keezy, It's opposite for me still, my head looks tiny compared to my body, n my jaw is non-existant... My face is very slim, too slim infact. This is why I want my bones to grow and this is another reason HGH is the steroid for me.
    i was probably on dbol in the pic, that pic is old. you should upload a pic and blur the eyes/nose/mouth. it's probably just an insecurity you have that nobody else notices.

Here is a pic of me about 4-5 years ago, The body is Much changed, however my head is pretty much exactly the same unfortunately
    Last edited by Marshall; 12-10-2012 at 10:12 PM.

Here is a pic of me about 4-5 years ago, The body is Much changed, however my head is pretty much exactly the same unfortunately

Attachment 130374
    recent pic, please. if anything, a bigger jaw will make your chin look even smaller.

I don't have any recent pictures on here brother.
    I meant I want my jaw and chin to grow... and honestly, it's exactly the same you know. Head has not grown in the slightest still

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    how old are you? Do you even work out? GH isnt going to fix what you want
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    agreed, with gixxer, marshall. gh is not going to make your jaw/chin grow unless you do stupid pro bodybuilder amounts for years upon years, if that!

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    agreed, with gixxer, marshall. gh is not going to make your jaw/chin grow unless you do stupid pro bodybuilder amounts for years upon years, if that!
    I am 23 now you know. Of course I work out but it's erratic, I find it really tough to put on weight, my Dad is the same, can eat like a trojan and not put on an ounce still.
    I'm sure if you eat a lot and do jaw exercises routinely you will put on some muscle around the jaw/chin area. The tissue will grow and hopefully so will the bone the more it exercises. I'm also sure the shit makes your head grow as well, my old mates never worked out for long and when they got on the steds their heads looked Huge in comparison to what they were, and HGH is the best steroid for bone and facial growth...
    That picture was taken early in 2008. I moved away since then and that's when I began training. Never lifted a weight in my life before this.

i don't think you can be dissuaded, so good luck lol

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    i don't think you can be dissuaded, so good luck lol
    You can try...
    I'll listen to anything you have to say bro if you consider it dangerous or whatever, you are probably right, I doubt I'll e dissuaded but don't you agree with anything I just said though?

I trained fairly hard for a year a couple years ago, n I swear down, if I go a couple months without training, lifting weights or boxing my arms just go skinny as **** man. But when I start training again I look as if I'm on steroids . It's weird man.
    I was repping 8x up to and down from 70 kgs bench press, 50-60kgs bicep curls, 50kgs shoulder press....
    Last edited by Marshall; 12-10-2012 at 06:57 PM.

I disagree with your whole outlook. There is no reason for you to use HGH to make your damn head/jaw bigger. It's absurd . And will not work.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    I disagree with your whole outlook. There is no reason for you to use HGH to make your damn head/jaw bigger. It's absurd . And will not work.
    I feel what you're saying, but I don't want to take it JUST to grow my head lol. I want to take it for every reason listed above at the top of the thread. If the head/jaw doesn't grow, so be it...

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Hey Marshall~ At 23 you produce a ton of natural gh and to mess around just might not be worth it. For example, if your goal is to achieve many things on your list including a bigger jaw and head, then what about a bigger tongue included and perhaps odd growth which you might not want to happen. If you take enough growth hormone to actually change your bone structure then be cautious about what else could be included like a big tongue.

The best way to get the best bang for your buck is to go to bed early and get a lot of sleep. This is true. And the reason to go to bed early is because your natural circadian rhythm produces growth hormone somewhere between 12 midnight and 2 in the morning. And your biggest pulse in a 24 hour period is about 2 hours after falling asleep. So getting to bed early to catch this wave will help a lot. Have you not heard many guys say: Eat, train and sleep? Sleep is when you grow. Sleep is when your hormones replenish and rejunenate. Sleep is one of the secrets to transforming.

Be careful what ya ask for.....

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    This is among the strangest threads I've ever come across. You're clearly on your own, partner.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Hey Marshall~ At 23 you produce a ton of natural gh and to mess around just might not be worth it. For example, if your goal is to achieve many things on your list including a bigger jaw and head, then what about a bigger tongue included and perhaps odd growth which you might not want to happen. If you take enough growth hormone to actually change your bone structure then be cautious about what else could be included like a big tongue.

The best way to get the best bang for your buck is to go to bed early and get a lot of sleep. This is true. And the reason to go to bed early is because your natural circadian rhythm produces growth hormone somewhere between 12 midnight and 2 in the morning. And your biggest pulse in a 24 hour period is about 2 hours after falling asleep. So getting to bed early to catch this wave will help a lot. Have you not heard many guys say: Eat, train and sleep? Sleep is when you grow. Sleep is when your hormones replenish and rejunenate. Sleep is one of the secrets to transforming.

Be careful what ya ask for.....
    I know all of this brother, but I've been living with borderline clinical depression, bouts of insomnia and a broken/impotent penis for the past 2 years you know. So the benefits of this like good sleep and even increased bloodflow to penis will be a god send. Also my hari growing back and thickening as it has receded badly through stress. I just gotta save up an extra £3,000 for the operation on my cock as well.
    If my tongue gets bigger, who cares? I have a short tongue anyway...

Thanks for the advice though geezer, n yeah I've heard about HGH being produced naturally in your sleep, and I know there are certain foods you can eat to help with GH production. But I need the good sleep man cos the lack of sleep ****in ruins me man, makes life even tougher enit.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death View Post
    This is among the strangest threads I've ever come across. You're clearly on your own, partner.
    Thanks for the input bro :S
    Last edited by Marshall; 12-11-2012 at 02:09 AM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    its a troll forget it
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

its a troll forget it
    i doubt it.

Thread Information