peptidebrah is offline New Member

18 Year Old IGF Questions/ Peptide Cycle

As I am too young for AAS, I am going to start a Peptide cycle. Thoughts? I have done my research and they seem to be safe for most ages. Due to it not shutting down your natural production but enhancing it. Correct me if I am wrong. I do understand though that there has been studies that free insulin or IGF been injected into the body can increase the chance of caner causing cells in the body. Also that it may hinder growth (height) because of growth plates closing. These are the only harmful side effects that I can find. Again correct me if I am wrong. I do understand there are many other side effects from peptides, eg. increased hunger ect. If there are any detrimental side effects due to age and peptides please aware me. I would like the link to a study or scientific data to back up your words. Yes I understand diet and training are much more important and that there is no need for me to ''supplement'' with these types of things until my natural productions starts to decrease. But since I cannot find any scientific evidence to support the claim that peptides can be detrimental to my health other than the 2 mentioned above I am all for them. For I am not worried about my height because I am already 6'2 and the cancer causing properties of IGF can happen even to people up to 30 I say why not start not and enjoy the benefits of peptides now? Please correct me if I am wrong.

My cycle.
    IGF 40mcg daily for 8 weeks.
    GHRP6 300mcg daily 8 weeks.

Should I add Mod GRF to my cycle aswell? I want maximum potential from the cycle so please advise me on the most ''productive'' bodybuilding cycle.
    I actually read somewhere that taking IGF earlier in life can be more beneficial to a bodybuilder due to the effect of it creating new cells.

Thanks

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you're gonna do ghrp6, you gotta do CJC/1295 No DAC with it. every time you shoot 100mcg of ghrp, you gotta shoot 100mcg of cjc. and with igf, make sure you are injecting into the muscle you just trained. if you want to do 40 mcg a day, and you worked out quads and hams that day, 10mcg in each quad, and 10mcg in each hamstring. make sense?

I don't recommend you do peptides. Anytime you're faking your body to produce GH or inject synthetic HGH into your system it messes up your natural production. You're too young to take a chance on messing up your natural pulses of GH. Just workout hard, supplement and watch your diet. You need to maximize your natural potential.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I don't recommend you do peptides. Anytime you're faking your body to produce GH or inject synthetic HGH into your system it messes up your natural production. You're too young to take a chance on messing up your natural pulses of GH. Just workout hard, supplement and watch your diet. You need to maximize your natural potential.
    Of course it does, it messes up anyone's natural production no matter what age, more so for me yes, but there is no scientific evidence of it causing to stuff up my natural production when I am off them. You don't need to PCT peptides for a reason, people even use peptides for PCT.

kmms is offline Productive Member
    peptides don't trick your body into producing GH, they help to quiet somatostatin (Growth Hormone Inhibiting Hormone) and amplify the GH pulse that would be there already. whether or not it is appropriate for someone 18 years old to take them is a different matter.

Quote Originally Posted by kmms View Post
    peptides don't trick your body into producing GH, they help to quiet somatostatin (Growth Hormone Inhibiting Hormone) and amplify the GH pulse that would be there already. whether or not it is appropriate for someone 18 years old to take them is a different matter.
    Different matter? Explain?

kmms is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peptidebrah View Post
    Different matter? Explain?
    just because you wouldn't be adding exogenous GH to your system doesn't mean it's in the best interests of an 18 year old to partake. i have kids your age and i would tell them to wait as well. your body should be pumping out test and gh right now, use it while you've got it and supplement when you don't.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    AGreed!!!!!!!

EZ E is offline Associate Member
    GHRP-2 & 6 plus Mod Grf 1-29 (CJC1295 w/o DAC) doesn't mess up natural production like rHGH does.

Starting cycle next week.

Wk1-8 40mcg 1x IGF-1LR3
    Wk1-12 100mcg 3X CJC-1293
    Wk1-12 100mcg 3X GHRP-6

Thoughts?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    What are your goals? Do you plan to be a professional bodybuilder? and if so, what are your stats? like weight and BF%?

And how about your training? what do you do? and your eating? are you clean?
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    What are your goals? Do you plan to be a professional bodybuilder? and if so, what are your stats? like weight and BF%?

And how about your training? what do you do? and your eating? are you clean?
    My goals are to compete next year in October. Yes I do. I plan on being a fitness model and compete in physique classes and then continue to pursue a bodybuilding career.
    85kg
    11%

Diet is good, counting and tracking macros. I know my diet well. Same as training.

Thread Information