Hephens is offline Member

What is wrong with these bluetops.

So i got a hgh serum done for these bluetops, my growth hormone levels came back high and over the range but my igf levels were still in the ref range. I do not have a base level for either so its hard to tell. I have seen this around when others have tested different generics, there growth hormone levels will be high but no igf levels increased, what is wrong with these bluetops?

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    at what time did you get IGF levels done? IGF levels wont remain elevated until weeks of use. unless you test about 3 hours after pinning

swithuk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephens View Post
    So i got a hgh serum done for these bluetops, my growth hormone levels came back high and over the range but my igf levels were still in the ref range. I do not have a base level for either so its hard to tell. I have seen this around when others have tested different generics, there growth hormone levels will be high but no igf levels increased, what is wrong with these bluetops?
    i know guys in asia whod buy blues from china and send to Australia . they were all sh*t
    they get doctor prescriptions in asia so they could take them in

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    blue tops are shit. I dont know why people waste their money. And then wonder why they have issues with them after. Everyone has been warned a million times about them
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephens View Post
    you probably did the damn test wrong. what did you do?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1339088115_carpenter_forrest47405final rips er.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	125.0 KB 
ID:	130523

I like my blue tops (rips)

damn those are nice numbers!

DanB is offline Banned
    ghrh/ghrp come back in bloodwork as high gh serum, baseline igf same as your results

something to think about before you spend any more cash

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    I have rips that apparently tested very high on the gh serum test and I can tell you right now after starting genotropin that my rips are not real. In fact I knew it before I started the genotropin. I take the rips and instantly get bloated and can't breathe right, and don't sleep any better. I'm not sure what they put in those rips but it aint hgh

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    ghrh/ghrp come back in bloodwork as high gh serum, baseline igf same as your results

something to think about before you spend any more cash
    I didnt know this , i wouldnt think the numbers wuold be that high. Thanks for the Good info Dan!

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death View Post
    I have rips that apparently tested very high on the gh serum test and I can tell you right now after starting genotropin that my rips are not real. In fact I knew it before I started the genotropin. I take the rips and instantly get bloated and can't breathe right, and don't sleep any better. I'm not sure what they put in those rips but it aint hgh
    I am always weary when I see labs of x i.u rips testing 2-3x's higher on a serum test then the equilivent dose of pharm, to me that is all the proof I need, they simply too good to be true

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    this board made me give up on hgh

and rightfully so

Bigherm21 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah dude rips are good shit now. I'm on 4ius a day.

Hephens is offline Member
    I was on them for 2-3weeks before being tested, pinned 10iu and waited 3hrs before blood drawn. My growth hormone levels were high, igf wasn't. Than again i don't have a base line but from 10iu it should have raised it very high.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigherm21 View Post
    Yeah dude rips are good shit now. I'm on 4ius a day.
    Rips are absoulte trash i dont care what ur serum test comes back as they are garbage and i have tried the ones from tp so dont think i havent tried the so called great ones utter trash

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    Rips are absoulte trash i dont care what ur serum test comes back as they are garbage and i have tried the ones from tp so dont think i havent tried the so called great ones utter trash
    i bet good money they just peps in the vial, they give similar bw that the rips are giving, bulk peps cost pennys, relabel them and you got license to make big $$$$$

i bet good money they just peps in the vial, they give similar bw that the rips are giving, bulk peps cost pennys, relabel them and you got license to make big $$$$$
    do you have proof of that?

DanB is offline Banned
    that peps are in the vial? no, i dont, just using logic and info from those wiser then myself

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    i would bet it is peps. i couldn't sleep on rips and i couldn't sleep on mod-grf1 so its a possibility

that peps are in the vial? no, i dont, just using logic and info from those wiser then myself
    no i mean do you have any lab results of someone injecting cjc w/ghrp and it showing elevated gh levels up in the 20's and up? i highly doubt that injecting ghrp would give someone that big of a pulse of gh.

DanB is offline Banned
    are you not on other forums? there has been several done recently on other forums, have you looked into peps much? peps give substantially higher pulse at saturation dose then 7.5 i.u i.v hgh but for shorter duration according to what datbtrue has found as shown in second pic

cant post the link its a source board, pm me if you want it

Last edited by DanB; 12-15-2012 at 01:19 AM.

are you not on other forums? there has been several done recently on other forums, have you looked into peps much? peps give substantially higher pulse at saturation dose then 7.5 i.u i.v hgh but for shorter duration according to what datbtrue has found as shown in second pic

cant post the link its a source board, pm me if you want it

that lab doesn't show IGF levels. and when i got my bloodwork done, i waited 3 1/2 hours until i got blood drawn, because that is when hgh injections peak, but if you look at ghrp, it peaks at 30 minutes. EVERYONE who is smart, gets their BW done 3 1/2 hours after they inject 10 IU in their delt. ghrp wouldn't even show up after 3 1/2 hours according to that chart lol.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    that lab doesn't show IGF levels. and when i got my bloodwork done, i waited 3 1/2 hours until i got blood drawn, because that is when hgh injections peak, but if you look at ghrp, it peaks at 30 minutes. EVERYONE who is smart, gets their BW done 3 1/2 hours after they inject 10 IU in their delt. ghrp wouldn't even show up after 3 1/2 hours according to that chart lol.
    like I said its i.v in the chart and again I said it dosnt raise igf, well it does but not systemic igf so hence why no increase in peoples igf bw but increase in gh serum when they test some generic hgh which is my orginal point in response to the op's question, the labwork shows the serum spike from peps which you asked to see and the chart was meant to show the contrast in peps vs hgh as at your own admission you didnt seem to really know what peps done, what are you talking about igf it not what you disagreed with orginally so what are you trying to dispute?
    Last edited by DanB; 12-15-2012 at 02:26 AM.

like I said its i.v in the chart and again I said it dosnt raise igf, well it does but not systemic igf so hence why no increase in peoples igf bw but increase in gh serum when they test some generic hgh which is my orginal point in response to the op's question, the labwork shows the serum spike from peps which you asked to see and the chart was meant to show the contrast in peps vs hgh as you didnt seem to really know what peps done, what are you talking about igf it not what you disagreed with orginally so what are you trying to dispute?
    you're right my bad! you never said it raised igf.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Agreed, why on earth people still buying cheap generics.....

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    No source for pharm grade

swithuk is offline Associate Member
    or people are just lazy and dont want to spend the time researching and getting a source . so they just get it from 'some guy in the gym ' or the online equivalent

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    No source for pharm grade
    if you dont you dont. So you dont use fake garbage just to say you are using gh
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thread Information