largerthannormal is offline Productive Member

CJC-1295/GHRP-6 questions

Going to be starting a Peptide run need a little advice, My protocol will be very similar to swiftos sticky

100ea 3x per day( of course I will ramp to this ) 4-6 months

I want to make sure the product is the correct one, options are in RED are the ones i believe to be correct

CJC-1295 - 2mg/vial
    CJC-1295 - DAC Modified
    GHRP-6 - 5 mg/vial
    (D-LYS3) GHRP-6 - 5

Next question is the water, Ive read its best to dilute at a 1:2 ratio which is cool

But Ive read a few conflicting reviews on BAC water or BAC water with sodium chloride ( i know the sodium chloride version is the so its isotonic aka saline solution) will one work better or any worse than the other when used with a peptide? as in does it affect the peptide in anyway as one could be better?) both seem to say 28 days or so after first open they should remain sterile ( Ive personally went past this with no problem up to 60 days) not a big deal to buy more water.

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    This WILL be my next run. Been doing a little research. I'll be following.

Can I ask if you are running any Test with this?

im actually just comeing off test going to use it as a bridge with a small 10mg ed dbol to bridge into next cycle and hopefully run it thru then takeing advantage of the peptide once again( may not use the dbol as thats up in the air as of now) still concentrating on PCT and getting blood work done

I don't want to hijack before you get your questions answered, but how far along are you on your pct and are you starting your pep run before pct is completed? thx.

with peptides it is irrelevant i think, you can pretty much run them anywhere, along side / after / in the middle i consider them in a different category. I will actually be starting them right after blood work comes back after PCT is finished. Not that i wont start if blood isnt fully back to normal its just when I am choosing to time it out in order to take advantage of the peptide when im on my next cycle...

Thanks. Good luck. I'm going to be ordering my peps shortly.

same here bro, good luck to you too!! ill log my progress ( if any)

even though Im at the top im still gonna bump.......... i think im just going to go with initial instinct.

Why did you decide to go with ghrp-6 instead of -2?

GHRP-2 is technically stronger but by such a small amount. I decided to go with Ghrp-6 due to its lesser impact on cortisol and prolactin levels. ive heard 6 will increase hunger as well but not worried about that, 2 on the other hand will not

Interesting...Thanks. I read that appetite will increase with -6. ???

Also, in for your log.

yes, -6 will increase hunger. I edited my last post before you asked that, lol

lol. No worries. Thats the last thing to decide is -2 or -6. I still have some time.

side note...I read on another board about a couple guys stopping hgh and going to peps. A little bit on the cost but they thought it was better. Not sure about that, but hey, it was on the internetz, it must be true.

Seriously, it seems there are a lot of upsides to peps over hgh. I'm definitely going to give them a go.

well for one your chances of it being legit are 1 million times greater as they are cheap to produce as most gh is fake with peptides like this

i think the -6 is the way to go as the difference between the two on the strength side is not much at all

yes 100x 3ed will yeild about 2-3IU of synth GH ( from what I hear) if your looking for huge muscle gains it prolly wont happen unless you change the ration of 1:1 to 1:2 even then its not worth the cost.

if you looking to cut up a tad maybe keep lean mass in the mean time maybe add a bit of muscle why the hell not?

lol yes everything on the net is true. thats why i bench 850 raw

850 = warm up set for me.

I have a stocky build (being kind to myself) 6' 235-240. 34" waist So I think I'm going to go with -2, cuz I don't need an appetite boost. But I haven't purchased yet. I will ask some people who have ran -6 to see how much of an appetite increase there actually was. I'm sure it differs from person to person though.

lol nice

Im sure your right it is different for everyone bro... good luck and you should log yours too...

Thread Information