likelifting is offline Senior Member

Can someone aware me

of this numbness in my hand? Please and thanks. Not sure what I'm looking for an answer, but I'm pinning 5iu's of what still believe to be hgh, but I'm told by people on the internet it is not. So I'm getting a little bloat and my right hand only, has started to be a little numb on top. Tingling down the fingers. Is this one of the sides of growth? Is it also a side of peps? Since its only in one hand, its probably not a side but a slight injury? Thanks again to anyone who can chime in.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    happens to many here as a typical side. Might try to lower your dose for awhile and then slowly add back up if it bothers you too much.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Thank you very much. I took a snooze yesterday after writing that post and woke up to my left hand tingling. This morning its almost like the right wrist. My wrists seem larger too, but overall its not too bad.

Thanks for your reply. I just wanted to make sure it was typical.

^^ you are very welcome. And yes, very typical. Could be water retention too. Did you start out at 5 units? Or build up?
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

I started at 2iu's but only for a day and went to four and then 5 by the end of the week and have stayed there. Also running Test and Mast if that has any bearing on anything.

Just read your post again. My face is definitely bloated in the morning. I hate that.

Going from 2 t0 5 in one week is a bit fast IMO. I would cut back to 3 for a week and then 4 for a week then back to 5. This way your body adjusts for this. And yes Test and Mast will certainly add to the mix!

Slow......take it slow.....
    Author Unknown

what are your goals?
    Author Unknown

Mainly getting to 12ish bf%. Not trying to get huge, but love being more muscular. My shoulders are my favorite excersize and it shows. I'm about 500cal below maintenance. If I fed myself, I'd blow up. Just don't want to do that. I love cycling (bicycling), skiing, etc. I don't want to be HUGE!.

Are you on pharma grade? if so, 5 units is pretty high IMO. And perhaps not needed for your goal.....just my .02
    Author Unknown

You know its debatable whether its even HGH. My source swears it is. I think it is, but some peeps say no. I will be migrating to peps after I'm finished with ??? I think I have 160iu's left.

And thanks for the dosage .02 cents. I will keep that in mind.

^^^ hmmmm......not a good sign not to know what on earth you are injecting. Try to find some pharma grade with a script from a doc like an aa doc and then you can half the dose probably.
    Author Unknown

^ I know it sounds a little crazy.

Thread Information