Unscientific Bluetop HGH test results

Like the title says, this test I've done to test my bluetops is not very scientific but very empirical. I decided to do this test because there is a general feeling in the forum that ALL generics are crap. Let me give my results and conclusion. I'm trying to state my opinion regarding bluetops but at least provide some data, even through it's not a clinical trial.

PURPOSE:

I have been on HGH (generic bluetops) for 4 years. A year prior to that I was on pharma for a year. In total, I've been on HGH for five years. There has been so much talk about the "crap" HGH coming out of China I wanted to see if my generic Chinese bluetops were crap. I personally think that taking HGH and taking a blood test is only one dot on a data graph. If the affect of HGH is to measured there should be one controlled test with blood drawn at the same time every day for a month without the use of any HGH. Then the exact same test should be done with HGH. I'm not satisfied that taking HGH once and taking blood confirms that the HGH is "good". That one single vial may be good but still does not prove that the HGH kit (100iu) or HGH kits (100+iu) are all good. I wanted to measure the affect of HGH over time. I wanted to measure what most people see which is the outside of the body and bodyfat measured with the calipers.

ASSUMPTIONS:

1. Since I've been on Chinese generic HGH for four years I make the assumption that my body was fully saturated with HGH.
    2. My work schedule doesn't allow me to eat perfectly everyday. Therefore, I'm going to control my diet that the average of my eating over 10 weeks prior to the experiment and during the experiment will be somewhat the same.

RESULTS:

Stats at time equal zero weeks
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 205 lbs
    Body Fat: 11%
    HGH: Generic Bluetops 5iu/ed
    HGH duration: Been on consistently for 5 years
    Current Cycle: 150mg/wk Test Cyp (TRT)
    Diet: Good but not perfect. Diet was consistent throughout the test.

1. Take body measurements prior to the start of the experiment (caliper).
    Tricep 4
    Bicep 2
    Subscapula 6
    Waist 2
    2. Take strength measurements before start of the experiment.
    Flat Bench 225lbs test 35 reps (rep 225 lbs as many times as possible in one set)
    Flat Bench 225lbs x 225 reps in 40 minutes

Stats at time equals 10 weeks
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 209 lbs
    Body Fat: 16%
    HGH: None
    Current Cycle: 150mg/wk Test Cyp (TRT)
    Diet: Good but not perfect. Diet was consistent throughout the test.

1. Take body measurements 10 weeks into the experiment (caliper) with no HGH.
    Tricep 8
    Bicep 4
    Subscapula 8
    Waist 6
    2. Take strength measurements before start of the experiment.
    Flat Bench 225lbs test 25 reps (rep 225 lbs as many times as possible in one set)
    Flat Bench 225lbs x 150 reps in 40 minutes

CONCLUSION:

1. I gained more belly fat. It was a noticeable difference after 4 weeks. I went on Clen at week 8 but the belly fat loss was minimal as compared to clen + HGH.
    2. I lost strength. My 1RM was about 400 lbs with HGH. It is currently about 355 lbs with no HGH.
    3. I lost endurance. My best one set max 225 lb test was 35 reps. Without HGH it was 25 reps. My 40 minute flat bench went from 225 reps to 150 reps.
    4. Subjective comment - I just don't feel as strong and I tire easily as compared to having HGH in the system.
    5. I firmly believe that the Chinese bluetop HGH is helping me maintain bodyfat, increase strength, and increase endurance.

Comments welcomed. Thanks
    Last edited by ScotchGuard02; 12-16-2012 at 01:35 PM.

DanB is offline Banned
    Good info thanks

I think I remember you saying before you have also used pharm, do you care to give a guesstimation on the equivilent dose of your generic vs pharm?

swithuk is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the info ....

so what your saying is that these are the results after you stopped taking the g.h .............?

could it be that the blue tops contain a lesser peptide ?

echoing dans question , whats your feeling when comparing this to pharm grade ..? and what pharm brand were you running at the time ?

thanks

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    I am not a believer that "all generics are fake" even though personally i never found it. Just a question in regards to your test, when was the off hgh tests done, was this before initial use of hgh or after you came off? ( i could have missed that )

My gut feel is that 1.5iu to 2iu of pharma is equivalent to 5iu of generics that I'm taking. My "off" tests were done 10 weeks after I stopped taking HGH. I did my "on" test after being on HGH for 5 years. It's really a shame that HGH is faked so often. It's really awesome stuff. One of these days, if I ever get my hands on an HGH fraud..... LOL

Make sure you give him a jab or two for me too for the thousands ive sent............................. lol

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    My gut feel is that 1.5iu to 2iu of pharma is equivalent to 5iu of generics that I'm taking. My "off" tests were done 10 weeks after I stopped taking HGH. I did my "on" test after being on HGH for 5 years. It's really a shame that HGH is faked so often. It's really awesome stuff. One of these days, if I ever get my hands on an HGH fraud..... LOL

yeah hgh is amazing. i think the people who appreciate it the most are the ones who love everything about it, not just muscle gains or fat loss. and i'm talking about sense of well being, deeper sleep, better skin, endless energy, etc. its great on so many levels

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the info, Im glad to hear you've had good luck with the blue tops. I have my fist order on the way and Im excited to give it a go!

I was going to stay off for 12 weeks to measure results. But after 10 weeks, I'm getting back on HGH. I don't feel the sense of well being like I used to when I was on HGH. My ability to concentrate was better too when I was on HGH.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    I have been on generic hgh for about 2 years except for a few months. During this same time I lost 40 lbs. I happened to bump into some former colleagues that I haven't seen in 3 years. What was amazing to them was my weight lost and they kept repeating how young I looked as they r staring at my face.

What startled me was that this time was not as kind to them. Wrinkles and dull skin and in comparison to my appearance. Now I did have eye lid surgery to correct hereditary bags but their reaction was beyond this. Omgosh you look sooooo young!! My generic hgh??? I like to think so. My skin tone is much improved. I did not see the fat losses reported by guys. I am thrilled with the improvement in skin tone.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    I have been on generic hgh for about 2 years except for a few months. During this same time I lost 40 lbs. I happened to bump into some former colleagues that I haven't seen in 3 years. What was amazing to them was my weight lost and they kept repeating how young I looked as they r staring at my face.

What startled me was that this time was not as kind to them. Wrinkles and dull skin and in comparison to my appearance. Now I did have eye lid surgery to correct hereditary bags but their reaction was beyond this. Omgosh you look sooooo young!! My generic hgh??? I like to think so. My skin tone is much improved. I did not see the fat losses reported by guys. I am thrilled with the improvement in skin tone.
    JW how many IU are you taking?

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal

JW how many IU are you taking?
    3iu 5/2.

I did not experience the bf loss reported by guys. I lost a lot of body fat but I attribute to diet. I also had more muscle then most gals and didnt notice muscle gain. I was on 5iu daily at one point and the sides were too much esp numbness in hands. At this higher dose I had the mental sharpness and even my eye sight seemed improved.

I was taking blue tops at one point but generally on the green top brand. Not sure I can post the brand but starts with s.

I dont think brand names matter anymore i believe we can discuss them now with the rule changes........

cool, yes diet was prolly main thing for the fat loss, im sure the gh aided a bit though but the main credit is yes probably your discipline to your diet.

Have you ever had any blood work done gymrat? not questioning your product there just so much talk on generics but really its all we can get if we dont have a script.
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 12-18-2012 at 10:53 AM.

I have bw done on regular basis. Just normal screening for cholesterol and such.

What would u suggest???

Just curious as to what your IGF levels were roaming at.

Being a generic many members ( as seen in the gh section) believe ALL generics to be fake ( I very much disagree, even though i havent ever found any lol)

Most are filled with cheap peptides such as IGF or GHRP that cost pennies that still produce GH serum levels and IGF levels to shoot way above normal range which mimics the same blood results as synthetic gh , which also will produce the anti aging properties and all of the other side effects as synthetic GH does since well these peptides do the same thing in a different way. Simply put they make your body produce it on its own rather than you synthetically injecting it....

I been researching alot of bloow work and i been noticing small differences between what a peptide produces vs generic gh vs pharm grade generic.

I was just curious. lol

Scotchguard sorry to hijack bro, ill shut up now... my bad
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 12-18-2012 at 02:08 PM.

Go here http://www.privatemdlabs.com/ and check out the "Hormone Panel for Females" option. Fair price good results. You might also check out "Hormone Panel for Females w/ E2"

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Go here http://www.privatemdlabs.com/ and check out the "Hormone Panel for Females" option. Fair price good results. You might also check out "Hormone Panel for Females w/ E2"
    Thats who i use ( depends on your state too though )

They usaully have promo codes to to receive discounts. (unless your doc will do them for you )

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02
    Thank you SG. I never had this type of bw done. Now you got me thinking.

I dont think brand names matter anymore i believe we can discuss them now with the rule changes........

cool, yes diet was prolly main thing for the fat loss, im sure the gh aided a bit though but the main credit is yes probably your discipline to your diet.

Have you ever had any blood work done gymrat? not questioning your product there just so much talk on generics but really its all we can get if we dont have a script.
    Brand is **********.

Hmmm i dont get why it didnt let us post brand? new rules say we can? wierd........ ( maybe im missing something appearantly ) Oh well no biggy

Hmmm i dont get why it didnt let us post brand? new rules say we can? wierd........ ( maybe im missing something appearantly ) Oh well no biggy

Not sure either.

PM's a great tool.

lol, i hear ya

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02
    PM's a great tool.
    I tried that and it did the same ---- thing.

swithuk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    I tried that and it did the same ---- thing.
    just use * instead of one or two letters

Thread Information