Edwin23q is offline Banned

Jintropin question

Guys, got my hands on 100iu's of Jin, but want the experienced members to help a new user out.

I'm on day 14 now. Started at 2Iu's a day up to day 7, then up to 5Iu's a day since. Taking 2.5iu on waking up, 1 hour later a protein shake and in the gym for 1+ hours. Go to work and get home 6:00pm for my 2nd shot. Question is the last 3-4 days been noticing sore red lumps on injection site in subq. They are tolerable but annoying.
    Is there anything you guys might recommend to improve future results?
    My diet is pretty clean and this is my first cycle on anything. Planning to stay on hgh for at least 6 months. I'm male, 39 years old, 173cm's weighing 75kgs.

Thanks in advance.

By the way 2 weeks in and I don't feel anything from the hgh, I know it's early but I'll persist with it as I know the results kick in at around the 8 week mark.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    I get this with my HCG subq not everytime though, have you change inj sites?

post up your diet and we can help out. as this is the number 1 thing to be concerned about, I always questions peoples diets cause I know how tough it is to do a good one and stick to it. correct cals and macro splits make all the difference
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 12-18-2012 at 10:42 AM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    jins are the most faked gh out there
    100 iu's will do absolutely nothing
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    I get this with my HCG subq not everytime though, have you change inj sites?

post up your diet and we can help out. as this is the number 1 thing to be concerned about, I always questions peoples diets cause I know how tough it is to do a good one and stick to it. correct cals and macro splits make all the difference
    Hey, thanks for the reply. Here is my diet, but just to let you know that I do change spots when injecting and never do the same spot twice.

5:00am wake up and have a 2.5iu hgh shot
    6:00 have a protein shake and start workout
    7:30 start work, have oats
    10:00 tuna with salad
    12:00 2 egg whites
    3:00pm tuna
    5:30pm chicken breast with vegetables
    7:00pm 2.5iu hgh shot
    8:30pm 2x bananas or a protein shake.

That's not the routine everyday, but similar each day more or less. Replacing some meals with lean steak or grilled fish.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    jins are the most faked gh out there
    100 iu's will do absolutely nothing
    Agree, but source is 100% safe. Can get another 400iu at the very least but will get them 100iu at a time or when close to running out.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin23q View Post
    Hey, thanks for the reply. Here is my diet, but just to let you know that I do change spots when injecting and never do the same spot twice.

5:00am wake up and have a 2.5iu hgh shot
    6:00 have a protein shake and start workout
    7:30 start work, have oats
    10:00 tuna with salad
    12:00 2 egg whites
    3:00pm tuna
    5:30pm chicken breast with vegetables
    7:00pm 2.5iu hgh shot
    8:30pm 2x bananas or a protein shake.

That's not the routine everyday, but similar each day more or less. Replacing some meals with lean steak or grilled fish.
    I would head to the diet section bro. We can help you out, over all your food choices are not too bad and timing is good, but the order and amount is awful

Your maybe 1300 calories if your lucky, I have my fiance which is 28years old and 5ft 2 at 135 lbs on the same amount of calories as that and she is on a cutter diet.

Your calories are wayyyyyyyyy to low even if you are trying to loose weight, I hope your not trying to get bigger?

And yes you wont feel much at 2 weeks. You should have a little carpel tunnel feeling soon i wuld suggest ( as long as gear is good )

all and all you will only shrink eating what you are, unless you have unaccounted for calories like a soda pop or beer here and there...

also is your only option to workout in the morning?

What is your main goal?

If you want to see results you need to be on HGH for at least a few months, more like 6 months. It takes a while. For pure anabolic results, HGH is too expensive and takes too long. AAS is much better.

better yet.......... FOOD!!!!!!! lol sorry i had too.. hes not eating nothing ( all in good fun buddy! )

agree, with both of the guys. That diet is way to low. And like scotch said its going to take longer then you think and not very cost effective

Thanks everyone, appreciate your feedback. I'll change my diet for sure. To be honest I've been losing weight too fast but I thought it was due to the gh. I've gone from my original weight of 85kgs to 75kgs, thats in 6 weeks, but not all has been fat. I have deca and test-E in the fridge but won't be starting till at least 3 months into my gh. With a good diet, gh and roids I'm sure the gains will be good. I'll keep you all posted in a couple of months.

do not store steroids in the fridge

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Lol, those will be fun to inject!

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Lol good point.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin23q View Post
    Thanks everyone, appreciate your feedback. I'll change my diet for sure. To be honest I've been losing weight too fast but I thought it was due to the gh. I've gone from my original weight of 85kgs to 75kgs, thats in 6 weeks, but not all has been fat. I have deca and test-E in the fridge but won't be starting till at least 3 months into my gh. With a good diet, gh and roids I'm sure the gains will be good. I'll keep you all posted in a couple of months.
    sounds good bro, head to the nutrition section do a lil reading and jot a few things down and we will be glad to help. 90% of what you look like is what you eat. juice or not.....

Thread Information