DarkHorse27 is offline New Member

CJC/GHRP combo/where to start

Ive been messing around with IGF1, noticed great pumps, def staying leaner this year. But ive been seeing all over that its often underdosed or faked and that CJC-1/o DAC and a GHRP 6 combo will produce far greater results. I was reading the doses duration sticky and I understand that its saying to start at 100mcg of both and take them at the same time or split them up into 3x a day. What I dont see is how you take them. Is it Sub Q or IM?

I just finished pct and would like to do this as a bridge. Im a little nervous cause I dont know a whole lot about peptides.

Idk if this is needed but im 27 and im about 206 with 12-13%bf

Just like the title states im just looking for a little advice on where to start. Not sure if I missed anything in the sticky.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    read swiftos sticky, its the first one in this section bro. it will answer all your questions.

otherwise I can help with any more you may have...

sub q or IM doesnt matter.

split doses up 3x per day yes but you will need to ramp to this or your sides will be too much

you are almost my identical stats and I will be starting my cjc/ghrp on this weekend

also I am doing mine as a bridge too, lol
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 12-20-2012 at 12:09 PM.

DarkHorse27 is offline New Member
    I work 3-11 and I work in a job where I dont really want to be caught walking around with slins in my bag. Can I do doses 2x a day? maybe one pre work out and one pre bed time?

thats fine sure, all your doing in multiple doses is simulating your natural GH pulse so the more we can space them the better we are.

If you can only do two thats all you can do, you will be selling yourself a little short but its what ya can do.

I would do AM, then one before work and 1 right before bed??

Thread Information