Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    will do, I am going to give another peptide retailer a try to see if there is any difference of symptoms, hopefully i can get one who labels their product correctly!! haha..

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    i have been up a few hundred cals i re added and im 400 higher than when i was on cycle. im up 4 lbs in 2.5 weeks and i look leaner in the areas that count and muscles appear fuller. Im sure this is due to the extra cals im taking in.

another note lifts are up ridiculous in the past 2.5 weeks? im only 190 and my sets of 15 at 245 were butter on flat last night. I could play with the weights let it sit on my chest for seconds even at set 3 rep 15.(less than 1 min rest between sets) I dont know what this is to contribute to? thats about 20lbs higher than normal for me and i usually struggle on 12-15 on my last set.
    Nice update. You are really doing well with these peps man. Congrats on the progress.

iSwanson is offline Junior Member
    So this is how your peptide "cycle" went
    Week 1 - 100mcg each at bed
    Week 2 - 100mcg each x2 before workout and bed
    Week 3+ - 100mcg each x3

Is this correct.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Nice update. You are really doing well with these peps man. Congrats on the progress.
    Thanks Jimmy!

Yep that looks about right!

Quote Originally Posted by iSwanson View Post
    So this is how your peptide "cycle" went
    Week 1 - 100mcg each at bed
    Week 2 - 100mcg each x2 before workout and bed
    Week 3+ - 100mcg each x3

Is this correct.

Yep that looks about right!
    Awesome when I'm ready to do a AAS bulking cycle I think I'm going to use this during my pct and a couple weeks after to maintain gains

appreciate the log, just did my first pin today of ghrp-2 and cjc-1293. But i will switching to mod grf 129, thats what i thought i was getting. Live and learn i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by iSwanson View Post
    Awesome when I'm ready to do a AAS bulking cycle I think I'm going to use this during my pct and a couple weeks after to maintain gains
    might be better to run the peps the whole time so that during pct they are in greater effect. Dont think that short of a run w them will do a whole lot, but im no expert.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    will do, I am going to give another peptide retailer a try to see if there is any difference of symptoms, hopefully i can get one who labels their product correctly!! haha..
    good deal...subscribed!

Quote Originally Posted by sixfootseven View Post
    appreciate the log, just did my first pin today of ghrp-2 and cjc-1293. But i will switching to mod grf 129, thats what i thought i was getting. Live and learn i guess.

might be better to run the peps the whole time so that during pct they are in greater effect. Dont think that short of a run w them will do a whole lot, but im no expert.
    Ok I'll do a lil research to see the optimal amount of time to use them

Use them as if you were on gh

largerthannormal, when you were eating after bedtime peptide pin what were you eating? Just curious as carbs at this time can cause insulin to blunt your night time GH pulse.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    largerthannormal, when you were eating after bedtime peptide pin what were you eating? Just curious as carbs at this time can cause insulin to blunt your night time GH pulse.
    Hey not to hijack thread but I just wanna thank you M302 as well as largerthannormal and kmms and others. You guys have helped me tremendously in the area of peptides and understanding them and proper protocols etc. I really appreciate it.

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^^ ditto!!

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    def no carbs and no fats, usually a can of light tuna or something similar fish or lean protein source, still i waited a good half hr even for that.

yes carbs and fats both blunt i believe. ( im not to sure on the fats, but I know they are not good here)
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 02-14-2013 at 03:53 PM.

Hey not to hijack thread but I just wanna thank you M302 as well as largerthannormal and kmms and others. You guys have helped me tremendously in the area of peptides and understanding them and proper protocols etc. I really appreciate it.
    Hey buddy no problem! I learn from you just as much, if not more!!

SGT same goes to you!

i just sent over a highly reputable pep retailer a question on what was in their cjc1293 / mod grf(1-29) LOL we will see what they say..

I hope ar gets in some mod grf(1-29) soon. At least then we kno we are getting top notch products.
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 02-14-2013 at 08:33 PM.

And another oops...lol....

You're very welcome Jimmy...glad I can contribute. You have a wealth of knowledge that has helped me in various areas so thanks to you as well!

Quote Originally Posted by sgt2jay View Post
    ^^^^ ditto!!
    Thanks bro!

def no carbs and no fats, usually a can of light tuna or something similar fish or lean protein source, still i waited a good half hr even for that.

yes carbs and fats both blunt i believe. ( im not to sure on the fats, but I know they are not good here)
    Larger, I know you're familiar with this but let's set the record straight for everyone else. After pinning peptides (GHRP/GHRH) you need to wait at least 20 mins (30 to be on the safe side) to consume either/or fats or carbs as the can blunt the GH pulse that the peptides have created. After 20-30 mins the pulse has had time to initiate and therefore fats or carbs can do little harm to blunt it at this point. A lean protein source (containing very little to no fat or carbs) can be consumed immediately after your peptide pin since protein does NOT blunt the GH pulse. Ok now that we understand that, let's look at what happens after you've pinned the peptides and waited 20-30 mins. I don't like the idea of consuming carbs at this time as we all know carbs will elevate BG levels so you will get a trickle effect of insulin (to lower BG levels) throughout the night while you're sleeping that will lessen the endogenous GH pulse that your body releases some 2 hours after falling asleep. IMO, a relatively small amount of fats (less than 20g) is acceptable at this time as from my experience it has little impact on BG levels and therefore insulin. My prebed meal of choice is 40-50g protein from casein and around 15g of fats from efa's of my choice (fish oil, MCT oil, or natural pb)...I wait 25 mins after my peptide injection to consume this meal. The reason I like adding fat into this meal is it slows down digestion...so even though casein is slow digesting the fat further slows down digestion so this meal stays with you for even longer. Which IMO, aids in recovery while you're sleeping.

Agreed!! My protocol and timing is near identical to your findings(slightly different sources of food but macro wise at that time is pretty much the same)

Hope others take this data and take full advantage of these peps!

Good info imola, as usual!

Quick question. What are your thoughts when tout source of carbs are more along the lines of veggies or leafy veggies. My current diet is low om carbs in fact my only garb source is broccoli spinach and green beans. I am trying to time that middle injection (1st & 3rd timed good) but second falls between two meals both are a chicken broccoli spinach salad.

Thoughts?

Sgt. How many meals in your daily plan?

Depending how close they are together will help make a better judgment

Most users I've seen pin the second pin pre workout, is this your protocol?

I pin # 2 after about 1 hour after meal 4 which is my last carb incorporated meal consisting of either rice or sweet potatoes depending on the day

Then I hit a prewrkout sup , lift , protein powder( has low carb amount)

Then eat soon as I get home and then pre bed which is the timing imola was talking about

Also are you still on the 1293?

I am now on grf1-29.
    I will try a quick run down
    My work out is at 5am. Depending on the work out depends on when I eat. Mon wed fri is cardio (fasted) with pin 30 min prior. On resistance days tue Thurs sat I eat 1.5 hour prior to work out with pin 20 min prior. My second pin is between 1pm meal and 4 pm both meals are the same chicken broccoli and spinach. Last pin about 30 min before bed with a small protein shake and cottage cheese right before bed

Dtrain17 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to hijack the thread a bit, I just wanted to know which peptides were the best to use. I don't wanna spend a ton on them so if I used two, which would have the most benefits to cost ratio? I'm still doing reading on these but it's not as easy to find the differences in them. Like ghrp 2 vs 6? I'd be using it w/o aas for the most part. Thanks!

I'd pin # 2 at about 3 o clock

Quote Originally Posted by sgt2jay View Post
    I am now on grf1-29.
    I will try a quick run down
    My work out is at 5am. Depending on the work out depends on when I eat. Mon wed fri is cardio (fasted) with pin 30 min prior. On resistance days tue Thurs sat I eat 1.5 hour prior to work out with pin 20 min prior. My second pin is between 1pm meal and 4 pm both meals are the same chicken broccoli and spinach. Last pin about 30 min before bed with a small protein shake and cottage cheese right before bed
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 02-18-2013 at 07:01 AM.

Read this log or swiftos sticky and all your questions will be answered

Quote Originally Posted by Dtrain17 View Post
    Sorry to hijack the thread a bit, I just wanted to know which peptides were the best to use. I don't wanna spend a ton on them so if I used two, which would have the most benefits to cost ratio? I'm still doing reading on these but it's not as easy to find the differences in them. Like ghrp 2 vs 6? I'd be using it w/o aas for the most part. Thanks!
    A combo similar to mine will produce results. Do not expect the same results as gh or aas. But they do work in terms of long term usage

Ghrp-² and 6 are similar. The -2 is slightly stronger but not to any effect you should notice anything ( I haven't self tested that theory)
    But in my preference the increased cortisol and prolactin levels you get from -2 lead me to stick with -6, as they are still near identical stregnth, -² being slightly stronger

There will also be differences in hunger if that is a concern
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 02-18-2013 at 08:09 AM.

dtob is offline Associate Member
    Largerthannormal first off great log lots of good info easy to understand
    in the begining you say your injecting IM can you elaborate on that
    ie in the muscle trained or bilaterally like igf or constantly same pin position just curious

I'd pin # 2 at about 3 o clock
    yup 3 is when i have my 2nd. ty

Quote Originally Posted by dtob View Post
    Largerthannormal first off great log lots of good info easy to understand
    in the begining you say your injecting IM can you elaborate on that
    ie in the muscle trained or bilaterally like igf or constantly same pin position just curious
    It does not matter IM or Sub Q, also neither does location. Just switch it up bro

Agreed!! My protocol and timing is near identical to your findings(slightly different sources of food but macro wise at that time is pretty much the same)

Hope others take this data and take full advantage of these peps!

Good info imola, as usual!
    Thanks!

8 days in now, I see what you mean about your muscles feeling fuller, and maybe some increase in vascularity. I have slept deeper as well, but its been hard to cut bc I get so hungry after i pin at night and Ive eaten too much after pinning before bed. Its something i will have to pay close attention to. Ive noticed my bf% has climbed a little.

My peptides are labeled ghrp-2 but i think it may be 6 bc of how hungry i am getting. When this vial is finished i will try the ghrp2 from a more reliable source and see if it makes a difference. I think i may try microdosing the mod grf around my knee injury as well bc ive heard it can help w the healing process.

lol hope you dont feel ive hijacked your thread bc it wasnt my intention, just wanted to share!

*deleted duplicate post*

Lol no worries bro.

Yes -² you shouldn't get the hunger effect..odd

And nice update!! Glad our liking it!!

Im down a few lbs. 187lbs... on average. I vary 2-3 from day to day. Diet is still okay... here and there cheat. still good foods. still at maintenance cals.

I have a good measure of strength to see where I am at, since i do have my bench numbers spot on to judge from

monday i was sick as a dog.. couldnt breathe congested as all hell( but is till headed to the gym)

i started 5x5 flat

starting weight 295x5 ( hit all 5)
    set two I stayed at 295 hit all 5
    moved to 305x5 hit all five
    moved to 315 hit 4 ( needed help on 5)
    335 hit 3( was pushed thru the last two)

hit 345 for a single on my own....

thats pretty good for me being sick and being close to my all time high press .

so I am guessing the 3lbs is a good majority fat, as I seem to look the same size.

and since monday ive had a tweaked back from this ..

and tonight I have incline, heavy day same routine.. numbers should be start at 255x5 im debating if i want my back any more flared up than it is...

ill chime back in tonight and let ya know what happened.
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 02-22-2013 at 10:49 AM.

Yep all i can say is my strength is stupid ridiculous right now.... in a good way..

Good to hear larger, going well here as well.

As of yesterday i am taking a few days off, the physical changes seemed to slow down , could be diet but I dont think its to far off what Ive been doing if any. Also i havent had blood work yet so who know where all my levels are at.

main reason is I have been getting weird headaches they have not gone away in a few weeks. I could feel like my pulse in my head, and kinda just odd feeling.

So today is day 2 off and headaches are gone.

Im going to give it a week to restart, let things refresh in a sense!!

dtob is offline Associate Member
    I too have been getting headaches from the same peps
    they went away when i stopped using them
    I wonder whats causing the headaches

I have no idea, but it seemed to be a build up effect after prolonged use.. i took a few days off, I am back on today and no headaches....

my suggestion is take a few days off bro, feels good to restart , i feel fresh!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information