Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    largerthannormal is offline Productive Member

Ltn cjc-1295 w/o dac / ghrp-6 log!"

Day 1: initial injection,
    inj = IM
    sat dose: 100mc ea/peptide ( week 1 / 1 time per day / pre bed until dosage is increase to 2x per day, then a max of 3)
    BAC water / sodium chloride version
    5 min after injection my head felt a little hotter like a raise in blood pressure ( is this normal right after injection)
    Sleep: holy crap day 1 and i slept like a rock? i mean i heard it helps you sleep sound but day 1? als i felt it tough to get out of bed like i didn't want to get up.

Was wondering if anyone would like me to keep a log? This will be a long 4-6 month process.

day 2&3 shot IM, felt a blood pressure spike symptom again, slept like a rock. did not toss or turn once or wake up that I know of. dreams are more vivid and seem to be having more?

day 3 I also woke up and had a few numb fingers.

I think I will stay at this dose for another week before upping to 2x per day

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Id love for you to keep a log. Sgt2jay and I have a log going as well. Definately keep a log and we can compare etc. I will follow along for sure.

Sounds good buddy, will do!

Also yes I been following you guys for a while!!

Ill take notes for the first week or two then write one out on here.

If any body knows the answer to this question it would be great help

When I approach the 3 a day dosing i will load up 1 pin of each pep enough for the entire day, keeping as sterile as possible.

During the day hours I have no access to fridge well not one that Isn't private.

Is it okay it is not stored at the fridge temps.

Also proper methods to store reconstituted peps I am assuming is fridge, as for the peps that have not been reconstituted is it best to leave them in dark dry area? or freeze them? or?? I will look this up in the meant time. I have 3 months worth on hand and do not want them to go bad of course.

After further research on storage, correct me if I am wrong, after reconstitution it best to keep them in the fridge, peps will be good similar to the duration period of they type of solution you use, (BAC water/sodium chloride = 28 days per mfg recommendations) , as for before use it is best to keep them stored in a freezer, Although I do not see them breaking down if it is a month or two. I wont take my chances.
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 12-26-2012 at 10:40 AM.

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I keep my peps in a hard glasses case both vial and on syringe. i keep that in my lunch box that is kept in the fridge. when it is time i go grab the glasses case and know one is the wiser.

other otions is a frozen gel pack. still keep in the case and wrap the gell pack around the case and leave where ever you were going to keep other that fridge.

on thing also to consider when loading for injection at a later time. draw a couple units of air to keep between compounds then when you are ready tap the bubble to the top to clear the syringe.

i keep in fridge

Awesome info!! thanks sgt! im still following your log bro!

Quote Originally Posted by sgt2jay View Post
    I keep my peps in a hard glasses case both vial and on syringe. i keep that in my lunch box that is kept in the fridge. when it is time i go grab the glasses case and know one is the wiser.

other otions is a frozen gel pack. still keep in the case and wrap the gell pack around the case and leave where ever you were going to keep other that fridge.

on thing also to consider when loading for injection at a later time. draw a couple units of air to keep between compounds then when you are ready tap the bubble to the top to clear the syringe.

thanks man

you will find it is such a slow process all there really is to post is work out diet and what ever sides you may experience. good luck and ill be following

thanks man

you will find it is such a slow process all there really is to post is work out diet and what ever sides you may experience. good luck and ill be following
    This is what I kinda figured and what I been noticing on your guys stuff and swiftos logs as well.

Im using this as a bridge on a very low dose of dbol (10mg ed) , if i maintain my size for the first month where i usually drop a good 30% of my gains ( if this number is reduced) I will be happy, I will run it straight into my next cycle hoping this will give me an extra edge with that as well taking full advantage of the increase IGF levels..

My head plays alot of games with me during off season , so even if theres a small placebo effect of just pinning something on top of what its actually doing I will be very happy. i keep such tight grasp on my diet on season that during off season i lag on cals, hoping this will aid to the keep on track of diet process.
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 12-26-2012 at 12:11 PM.

day 4)

no hand numbness this morning.

Lifts are still the same.

I still get the high blood pressure feeling in my neck and head 5min post inj ( THIS CONCERNS ME)

I am starting to feel "tighter" like not look tighter but a more full tight look.( kinda the opposite of the feeling if you just ate 3 pcs pieces of pizza that you shouldnt have)

ps the pizza was good.... SOB i feel like i lost a weeks worth of work......( never cheating again )

Day 6 feeling lean ,
    Notice my daily anxiety is lower
    Moving to two a days starting today 100of each twice a day, per bed and per workout.
    Soon I will be loading 1 pin for entire day of each, 2 pins per day. 6injections ed
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 12-29-2012 at 05:39 PM.

Day 7 had 1full day of 2x dosing... slept like crap??? Very odd... I'll see again 2nite.

You know those days you weigh in the same but just look better in the mirror? Its like that everyday... just feeling better about how I look,

I've became more vascular after last cycle. I'm far into pct and still have not lost a pound and vascularity is increasing slowly ( doubt its the peptides at this point)

nice work
    i kno waht ya meant by the tighter feel and look
    i knew i felt different but couldnt put into words

Ya its a good feeling, wish it was 6months from now, lol

eating before and after rules
    Update info I found, a lot of reading on these peptides and most people have told me wait 2-3 hours of fasting prior to injection. I found some info saying this is only valid when using just the ghrp. The do this because fats and carbs slow the gh pulse amount which almost cancrld out the effect of the peptide.
    I found when combining CJC to ghrp the rule is only 1 hour according to some studies it has no effect after this time. 3hours is when not combining the two.
    Half hour after still applys

Info:

( i just wrote this on another post and thought it could help some understand, since not everyday there are updates on this type of cycle i thought I could add some information in simple terms )

cjc basically opens a 20-30 min window "on switch" of your natural GH pulse, thus allowing the GHRP-6/2 to magnify the on switch. kinda like supercharging the intensity of whats been turned on with the CJC.

this is why running both together is the best form, as GHRP alone is kinda a hit or a miss, as if your bodys pulse is turned off then you arent doing anything, simple math : anything X zero is still zero.

the DAC version will be a slow bleed kinda like if you had a dimmer switch on your kitchen light, then add the ghrp and you turn the light up a bit more and walk away for a long period of time.

the non DAC version we turn the light fully on for a brief period( which is what we do naturally) and then blast the intensity this magnifying the effect even greater.

kinda how i see it?

nice info.

way to take a complex read and make it easy

nice info.

way to take a complex read and make it easy
    thanks buddy! figured there wasn't much to report i could turn it into somewhat of an informative read as well, as easy to read as possible for those who dont know all the scientific terms and what not.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    please do a full log and detailed doses
    i will be doing that soon and i will probably add IGF DES

Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    please do a full log and detailed doses
    i will be doing that soon and i will probably add IGF DES
    Sounds good bro, any questions just ask . I have the doses in initial post

Starting tomorrow I will be upping to 3x per day of each peptide at 100mcg of each ghrp and the cjc per injection.

I seen a few other guys add the igf like you suggested. I'm going to stick to these since its my first time on peps.

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    I will be following.

Intersting on the BP. I do not feel that. I'm pinning when I first wake up and about a half hour before my workout at 11am.

Thanks for logging, LTN.

I could just be me, who knows....but i have heard others say it as well..

np buddy!! cool thanks for following!

My appetite has increased dramatically on 300mcg each of -2 and CJC. Has yours, LTN?

Yes especially after pinning, , how long you ben on? You see any results yet?

Dec 26th. My weight has been about the same, but I'm eating way, WAY more than I did before. My gf says I am gaining upper body mass. I have a string and just wrap it around my bicep and I have a little pencil mark on my dresser ( I know, really technical), but my biceps are getting bigger. My waist is NOT getting bigger. I'm not sure if I'm just burning the cals or if they are going to muscle. ???? Just not sure how all this works.

I'm not sure if its the peps though. I'm in week 9 of Test E.

After pinning peps I feel great. I love going to the gym after pinning. Endurance is good. Recovery is great. Like I said, just not sure what to attribute it to, test or peps.

One thing I'm almost positive about the peps is the vascularity I'm getting.

Dude I'm getting vascular too?? Cool bro hit me up with an update every few weeks!!

Will do.

I think I'm going to drop my Test to a cruise dose so I'll be able to tell if its the peps that are giving me some gains.

I'd stay on to take advantage of the igf levels.
    The peps will take months to show signs

Well its not the peps that are giving me the gains right now then. Must be the Test.

You can feel the peps sides on day 1 and feel better but as for physical results it will take maybe 2 months min you should see your best results between 4 and 6..

Definitely feel great. They help my workouts. I'm coming home so pumped and then I've been feeding myself a lot more. The gains are showing. Love it.

I have never been so hungry since I've started GHRP-2 and CJC-1295. So today I took a couple Anavar 20mg to see if it helped. It has so far. Just thought I'd mention that if you are having same issue.

i do, only after pinning. i usually just eat when im hungry.. lol ill just burn it in the gym...... but good idea on the var

3x per day starting today. its 10:30 AM and im falling asleep if i stay still too long.

staying lean i feel like, feel hard, great pumps in gym still.

This is an odd thing i noticed, in the past 2 weeks I splurged a little with the family events and what not,

I had a few drinks( not recommending this) but I did with the holidays and what not new years and such

Twice actually in the past 2 weeks. ( I usually limit myself to one time per month )

both times i had no hangover what so ever? Gin and tonic or vodka tonic and to the point of smashed!!

woke up both days ready to go like as if i never touched a drink?

odd i guess, not proud of this post but i had to do it.........

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    This is an odd thing i noticed, in the past 2 weeks I splurged a little with the family events and what not,

I had a few drinks( not recommending this) but I did with the holidays and what not new years and such

Twice actually in the past 2 weeks. ( I usually limit myself to one time per month )

both times i had no hangover what so ever? Gin and tonic or vodka tonic and to the point of smashed!!

woke up both days ready to go like as if i never touched a drink?

odd i guess, not proud of this post but i had to do it.........
    I relly notice with ghrp6 and cjc1293 I get away with some cheats diet wise that I no way would if I was using them. Dont know if its a metabolism thing or what.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I relly notice with ghrp6 and cjc1293 I get away with some cheats diet wise that I no way would if I was using them. Dont know if its a metabolism thing or what.
    im 100% feeling the same with all the holidays and crap cheat meals and me being just finishing up with pct, i look better now than 1 month ago prime of cycle...

i have been up a few hundred cals i re added and im 400 higher than when i was on cycle. im up 4 lbs in 2.5 weeks and i look leaner in the areas that count and muscles appear fuller. Im sure this is due to the extra cals im taking in.

another note lifts are up ridiculous in the past 2.5 weeks? im only 190 and my sets of 15 at 245 were butter on flat last night. I could play with the weights let it sit on my chest for seconds even at set 3 rep 15.(less than 1 min rest between sets) I dont know what this is to contribute to? thats about 20lbs higher than normal for me and i usually struggle on 12-15 on my last set.

GorillaNuts is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    How are you running this cycle? Could i get a break down of it? Dose, frequency and such ?

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    wasn't aware of this log until now...subscribed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information