Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Pfizer Genotropin first HGH cycle.

solidss is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death View Post
    solids how did everything work out for you? did you get the genotropin and if so how much did you get?
    Hi mate! I've just finished physio for my right shoulder tendonitis but still can't lift incline bench-press and shoulder press. I'm feeling like s***t today. Last chance is HGH. Had a meeting with the guy who's going to sell it and asked him a pen for me to test. I'm going to pin myself early in the morning, 3 hours later IGF-1 test, if thing is legit I'm going to buy a 6 month cycle of it. Price is 200 euro per pen. Pharmacy has it 215.

Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty08 View Post
    how big are you planning to get? u look fine in the profile picture!
    Thank you for your kind words! This is me 5 months ago, all natural 77 kg, 10% bodyfat. I'm planning to reach 85 kg below 10% bodyfat. Hope I can make it...

OK here I go guys. I finally have it! Only problem it does not include the tiny needles in the package so got to find some before using it. Gonna upload some photos for you later on...

Had my first shot early this morning, 0.9 mg = 2.7 iu. 2 hours later, no side effect till now so I'm thinking of upping the dose at 3iu (1.05 mg) tomorrow morning. By the way perfect pen device...

Pfizer Genotropin first HGH cycle.-img_0596.jpgPfizer Genotropin first HGH cycle.-img_0597.jpgPfizer Genotropin first HGH cycle.-img_0598.jpgPfizer Genotropin first HGH cycle.-img_0599.jpg

Just a short update: today is my sixth day of shooting this thing at doses of 1,05 mg ED except yesterday that I shot 1,2 mg (3,6 iu) because I had blood test done. Overall I have no sides and I think it's too early to see any results either that being fat loss or sense of well-being etc. My shoulder is feeling a lot better today, don't know if it's because of the HGH, guess I'll wait another week before I hit the gym and crash the weights. :-)

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by solidss View Post
    Had my first shot early this morning, 0.9 mg = 2.7 iu. 2 hours later, no side effect till now so I'm thinking of upping the dose at 3iu (1.05 mg) tomorrow morning. By the way perfect pen device...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0596.jpg 
Views:	36729 
Size:	603.0 KB 
ID:	133208Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0597.jpg 
Views:	63272 
Size:	621.7 KB 
ID:	133209Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0598.jpg 
Views:	13706 
Size:	611.2 KB 
ID:	133210Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0599.jpg 
Views:	3521 
Size:	562.1 KB 
ID:	133211
    congrats man, it looks good

Thanks mate, it sure does! It remains to see the first good results...

TraceMYD is offline Associate Member
    Regarding your bloodwork, any idea to where you need your IGF-1 levels at to get the results you want?

I'm just curious because my IGF-1 levels went above range(71-241) to 348 just from taking test at 500mg/week.
    I'm 36 y/o.

Surely above normal for my current age (34). I really don't know what to expect as I'm mainly taking it for healing purposes and I won't experiment with higher doses, if it's pharm grade (which I believe it is - how can they copy THAT device?) I believe it will serve it's purpose. But interesting fact you have here, 348 from 500mg/week??? That's pretty good mate!

Quote Originally Posted by solidss
    Surely above normal for my current age (34). I really don't know what to expect as I'm mainly taking it for healing purposes and I won't experiment with higher doses, if it's pharm grade (which I believe it is - how can they copy THAT device?) I believe it will serve it's purpose. But interesting fact you have here, 348 from 500mg/week??? That's pretty good mate!
    I was shocked as well that the testosterone increased my IGF-1. I asked Kel (one of the experts in the TRT forum) and he said it happens to some individual's.

Did you get your Bloodwork back?

No I'll get the results tomorrow afternoon. I'll post them for you and the other members to see.

OK...WTF! My results are IGF-1=283 ng/ml with reference levels for my age 115-307 and.......................Growth Hormone = 8.53 ng/ml with ref. levels for adults 0.1 - 5 ng/ml and for children 2-6yrs old 0.1-8.8 ng/ml.

While my GH levels are that of a 6 year old kid, why aren't my IGF-1 levels similar?

Thats kind of interesting, I'm not sure what exactly that means.

probably best to see what the vets say about that..

Neither do I mate. The only thing I know is that after 9 days I'm starting to see fat loss in the abdomen area and my shoulder is feeling much better. This is the second week...

swithuk is offline Associate Member
    g.h doesnt work that quick . are you running anything else?

No swithuk I don't. That is strange. Surely my diet is strict for two weeks now but I can't really believe that two weeks of (even pharm grade) HGH can give you such results.
    Last edited by solidss; 02-19-2013 at 07:15 AM.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    First week or so I shot in the exact same area and still have a seemingly permanent indent where I lost fat. Genotropin is some great shit I'm loving my cycle right now. Enjoy my man, it only gets better

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death View Post
    First week or so I shot in the exact same area and still have a seemingly permanent indent where I lost fat. Genotropin is some great shit I'm loving my cycle right now. Enjoy my man, it only gets better
    That's what I'm talking about Angel of death! Very potent stuff. Are you also using GoQuicks?

Nah I didn't get the pen my supplier just had the cartridges. It's all good though =)

OK just a quick update after a 2-month run. Fat loss is there even without cardio or intense workouts and my tendonitis on my right shoulder is healed completely. I can now lift without pain and to be honest my right shoulder feels better than my left! My only concern is that I have a slight bloated left area just under my belly button. The thing is that I'm having lately all the symptoms of IBS (extreme bloating several times a day, colon spams, etc.) but I'm also concerned for intestinal enlargement. Could it happen after 2 months of GH at 3-3.5 ius ED???

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    buy one pen first, try it out, if its real, stock up. It takes only a week to tell if pharma grade hgh is real or not. by day 3 you should get carpal tunnel in the morning and slightly swollen feet. I was running Norditropin and at 4ius I would wake up in the morning with my arms completely numb from the shoulder down. and also the dreams... oh the dreams.

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    OK just a quick update after a 2-month run. Fat loss is there even without cardio or intense workouts and my tendonitis on my right shoulder is healed completely. I can now lift without pain and to be honest my right shoulder feels better than my left! My only concern is that I have a slight bloated left area just under my belly button. The thing is that I'm having lately all the symptoms of IBS (extreme bloating several times a day, colon spams, etc.) but I'm also concerned for intestinal enlargement. Could it happen after 2 months of GH at 3-3.5 ius ED???
    3-3.5 ius is pretty safe and it wouldnt happen after 2 months. I was shitting 2-3 times a day on hgh but I was using T3 which was probably responsible for that. how are you sleeping? any dreams? carpal tunnel in the morning?

Quote Originally Posted by ata1979

3-3.5 ius is pretty safe and it wouldnt happen after 2 months. I was shitting 2-3 times a day on hgh but I was using T3 which was probably responsible for that. how are you sleeping? any dreams? carpal tunnel in the morning?
    Like the doctor said; IBS. Could it be the HGH that caused this? Could it be just coincidence? Anyway like you mentioned, I tried it before I bought the whole package and proof is that my tennis elbow is completely gone! Other than that, I do have vivid dreams lately (although that took a while to happen), I'm sleeping normal, no carpal tunnel in the morning. I'm eating very dirty lately but my waist is slim enough which isn't the case whenever I'm on carbs. I don't know really but this left abdominal bloat sucks bit time!

Updates? I'm very curious to see how this turns out and if your genotropin is in fact real

ImpeccableChaos is offline Junior Member
    OK...WTF! My results are IGF-1=283 ng/ml with reference levels for my age 115-307 and.......................Growth Hormone = 8.53 ng/ml with ref. levels for adults 0.1 - 5 ng/ml and for children 2-6yrs old 0.1-8.8 ng/ml.

While my GH levels are that of a 6 year old kid, why aren't my IGF-1 levels similar?
    Hope I'm not being rude to chime in here but don't your IGF numbers take longer to see results? If I read it right you tested the first week. I thought you should wait at least 4 weeks and probably more to test IGF levels. The 3 hr test is for HGH blood serum.

its pharma grade for you brother!!!!
    great results... im on 6 IU now for couple of days and 10 days into AAS and i gained like 8 lbs and looks hard as rock!!!
    always pumped... only a bit over month on HGH .... pharma grade is different

OK just a quick update. The last 2 months have been a bumpy ride for me, been put through a lot of stress and the results were to ruin my diet (perhaps "screw it" is the right word), miss a lot of workouts, been diagnosed with IBS (left colon swollen). However I continued to take GH as usual, my bodyfat went up a little and here I am now trying to pick up my pieces and move on. I started a low carb diet 1.5 week ago and the last 2 days were the first days that I didn't have an bloating crisis since I've been diagnosed with IBS.The swollen colon is there though, don't know if that needs further research (maybe a virtual colonoscopy) as I don't know really if it's HGH related.Other than that it seems that HGH is working well on skin and tendon healing, I feel so much better after many months of physiotherapies and I'm also getting ready for a 10-week cycle of test-e.

OK something else that I read here today, is the T4 really necessary along with HGH administration?

beerdogg is offline Associate Member
    I just took my first T4 pill today. Studies says yes.

Newchick76 is offline Female Member
    Did you ever get a response?

I would
    Check and see if that HgH is the cause of that problem u have
    Its serious shit
    Do some research and ask around and see if you can relate it to hgh
    Its seems like it make sense
    Intestine can grow on hgh which cause that big nasty guy
    Dont see why it cant do the same to ur colon
    I would ask a doctor
    And if they it might be the reason
    Then come off and see what happens
    I would also wait on that test E cycle
    Get ur stuff fixed then think of
    Cycle

Well I'm almost sure that HGH caused it but I have to have a virtual colonoscopy done to be 100% sure. Other than that my thyroid tests came up and while my TSH is quite good, my T3 and T4 is 4-5 ng/ml above minimum threshold. HGH related too? Quite possible. Would T4 supplementation suppress my thyroid function? Anyone know this please?

Depending on doses and durations supplementing with thyroxine can normalize/optimize your thyroid function.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

I'm not doubting that, but would it suppress my thyroid production of T4 after coming off?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    You know i just read something pretty damn interesting about this It seems HGH and prolactin are structurally very similar and the thyroid inhibition may actually be the result of the hgh exerting a prolactin effect on thyroid (as well as other) hormones. Im not saying its a stone cold fact but it was very interesting as I didnt know the structural similarities.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 06-25-2013 at 01:02 PM.
    solidss likes this.

I'm not doubting that, but would it suppress my thyroid production of T4 after coming off?
    Too individualistic to say. When I take 4iu -5iu GH I take 100mcg t4 with it and it really optimizes all my thyroid numbers including TSH. I've never noticed any type of rebound coming off probably because TSH isn't ever suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    You know i just read something pretty damn interesting about this It seems HGH and prolactin are structurally very similar and the thyroid inhibition may actually be the result of the hgh exerting a prolactin effect on thyroid (as well as other) hormones. Im not saying its a stone cold fact but it was very interesting as I didnt know the structural similarities.
    I've read some stuff that shows that GH can up regulate the prl receptor due to it being similar structurally to prolactin. The info I've read is re GH and gyno but I never thought about it affecting the thyroid in the same way......
    solidss likes this.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

Be that as it may, I still have concerns about T4 usage. But you never know how your body reacts if you don't try it, right?

Pfizer Genotropin first HGH cycle.-.jpg

Anyways, my 6 month HGH cycle went pretty well (I lost 4 kg of bodyfat and gained some quality muscle) and I'm getting ready for another one, but now it's gonna be along with test-e and (maybe?) dbol . I'm gonna start cutting from January 'till April and then throw some test-e (never used AAS before) for 3 months 'till July. New thread coming up...

P.S MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
    Last edited by solidss; 12-26-2013 at 03:18 AM.

Shaz29 is offline New Member
    Be that as it may, I still have concerns about T4 usage. But you never know how your body reacts if you don't try it, right?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	φωτογραφία.JPG 
Views:	5043 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	147266

Anyways, my 6 month HGH cycle went pretty well (I lost 4 kg of bodyfat and gained some quality muscle) and I'm getting ready for another one, but now it's gonna be along with test-e and (maybe?) dbol . I'm gonna start cutting from January 'till April and then throw some test-e (never used AAS before) for 3 months 'till July. New thread coming up...

P.S MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
    Hi what happened about the colon? Was it Hgh related? I've got the same pens as you and now I'm worried about starting them

alexflash01 is offline Banned
    Also in Bangkok you can do a blood test for hormones

No posting of source links.
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-26-2018 at 04:52 AM. Reason: Removed links.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information