The_Herniator is offline New Member

Growth hormone post surgery: suggestion/input needed

Hi All,

24 male - 11% bodyfat here 6’2 190, currently gym 7 days a week (limited to core, glutes, arms sometimes, all very basic exercises due to limitation from injury… I herniated four disks earlier this year.

wanted to reach out to ask a question regarding a cycle I want to try after I get a bilateral disectomy on l4-l5.

I’ve read so many posts (and limited studies) on GH decreasing the amount of recovery time greatly.

After my disectomy, I am thinking of running a 3-4 IU per day of Ansonome for one to two months. I would run this with an AI. My planned cycle would by as short as possible. My goal is not to lose bodyfat or get stronger, but to aid with healing. I would not continue to take this afterwards.

Even though many say running this for under x months is useless, I’ve found many who have used for 1 or 2 months for injury recovery. I would have AI’s, PCT, and test e on hand (aware of the delay between the two).

What are your thoughts on a (starting lower to prevent arth/numbness/tingles) 4 week/4iu eod 5d/2o cycle? Remember, the goal is to heal faster, I would still treat the injury as if I hadn’t taken the GH in terms of physical therapy/workouts.

With just GH it seems that ai’s aren’t needed, especially if you haven’t run a cycle of test before (in which case gyno can come back if had previously).

If used, I would probably get tested after injection to check bloodwork for efficacy.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I can only answer for myself which may not help you since i am much older and i can do GH without worry in regards to suppressing my natural production..

I would do 2 iu x 2 day and 50mg anavar ... issue really is you have permanent damage to your disc, var will help greatly with tendons and ligaments..

I just completed bilateral disc replacement..

It's the gift of a lifetime.. so be very careful
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information