Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 78
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Pfizer Genotropin first HGH cycle.

  1. #1
    solidss's Avatar
    solidss is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    52

    Pfizer Genotropin first HGH cycle.

    So I'm about to start my first ever HGH cycle (I'm 33 years old, been lifting seriously for 3 years now) and my source has the Genotropin 36iu pens. Now I can only afford to be on this for 6 months (very expensive stuff) and also planning to take test-e for 10 weeks during this cycle (I've never done an AAS cycle either).

    My questions are: has anyone been on this HGH brand? Is it any good? and is there any way to test if it is genuine?

    thank you in advance...

  2. #2
    calstate23 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,179
    Quote Originally Posted by solidss View Post
    So I'm about to start my first ever HGH cycle (I'm 33 years old, been lifting seriously for 3 years now) and my source has the Genotropin 36iu pens. Now I can only afford to be on this for 6 months (very expensive stuff) and also planning to take test-e for 10 weeks during this cycle (I've never done an AAS cycle either).

    My questions are: has anyone been on this HGH brand? Is it any good? and is there any way to test if it is genuine?

    thank you in advance...
    Genotropin is good stuff.....If I was you, I would take the gh 3 months BEFORE you start your steroid cycle...Not only can you get your diet in check but you can get shreds before you start....You will BLOW UP if you do what I tell you..............

  3. #3
    solidss's Avatar
    solidss is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    52
    Thanks mate! I'll do that! Also planning starting a log of my 6 month transformation.

    I'm just a bit worried about the quality (if it's fake or not). I'm monitoring the other thread about the Rips test and I'm terrified in the thought that even Genotropin is faked.

  4. #4
    Far from massive's Avatar
    Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    No Sources Given
    Posts
    5,372
    Thats a legit concern, its good you know that just because something says Pfizer on the labels it may contain Fizzer in the pen....The good thing is that pens are a lot harder to fake.

  5. #5
    solidss's Avatar
    solidss is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    The good thing is that pens are a lot harder to fake.
    Good point. I'll have a meeting with the guy next week to arrange the payment and I'll ask him a pen to inspect.

  6. #6
    Angel of death's Avatar
    Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,727
    from what I understand if the writing on it is in english and not romanian/hungarian than its more than likely real. i talked to sheven who seems pretty up to date on who is faking what.

  7. #7
    Angel of death's Avatar
    Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,727
    also make sure the print is directly on the cartridge and not a sticker

  8. #8
    solidss's Avatar
    solidss is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    52
    Thanks for the reply mate! I guess I can also compare my grandma's Pfizer Novomix Insulin Pen prints and writings and see if it's the real deal.

  9. #9
    snowblowjoe's Avatar
    snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Space Coast, FL
    Posts
    1,267
    Blog Entries
    1
    Did that Genotropin hook up workout I have to have HGH for my shoulder but I can't ****ing afford to get it Legally man. =(

  10. #10
    solidss's Avatar
    solidss is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    52
    I know snowblowjoe too damn expensive, but on the other hand this is the real deal of HGH. Man I'm so excited!

  11. #11
    Angel of death's Avatar
    Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,727
    yeah i don't mind spending what is pretty much a shitload of money on this stuff just because I've wasted a lot on fake generic crap, I need one more run with the real thing

  12. #12
    solidss's Avatar
    solidss is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    52
    OK just wondering, what's a typical dose of this thing to work? My source says 3iu as soon as I get up early in the morning. Another one says split the dose to 2iu in the morning and 2 iu early afternoon.

  13. #13
    Angel of death's Avatar
    Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,727
    either one. from what I understand, especially if you're working with expensive stuff you may want to ramp up very slowly as you won't see a ton of results in the first month anyway. maybe start at 2ius and do that for 3-4 weeks, move to 2.5 for a couple weeks, and than 3. depends what your goals are but 3ius of pharm grade will deliver everything except big muscle gains pretty much

  14. #14
    solidss's Avatar
    solidss is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    52
    Big muscle gains are expected when I'll start my first ever cycle of test-e halfway through my HGH cycle. I expect from what I read about 18-22 pounds gains post pct.

  15. #15
    Angel of death's Avatar
    Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,727
    oh yeah so you're good man 3iu should be plenty

  16. #16
    BR0DIE is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by solidss
    OK just wondering, what's a typical dose of this thing to work? My source says 3iu as soon as I get up early in the morning. Another one says split the dose to 2iu in the morning and 2 iu early afternoon.
    I think splitting the dose is better as it mimics the way growth hormone is released naturally which is in pulses. Could be wrong though.

  17. #17
    solidss's Avatar
    solidss is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    52
    All your advices taken into account. Thanks for the info guys.

  18. #18
    Angel of death's Avatar
    Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,727
    i think you need more posts or something before I can pm you.

  19. #19
    solidss's Avatar
    solidss is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    52
    Yep you're right.

  20. #20
    solidss's Avatar
    solidss is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    52
    It seems that there are two variants out there: Genotropin GoQuick Pen and Genotropin Pen with exchangeable vials. Both are offered at 36iu dosages with the GoQuick offered mainly in north European countries and the other Pen offered in south European countries.

  21. #21
    calstate23 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,179
    Quote Originally Posted by solidss View Post
    It seems that there are two variants out there: Genotropin GoQuick Pen and Genotropin Pen with exchangeable vials. Both are offered at 36iu dosages with the GoQuick offered mainly in north European countries and the other Pen offered in south European countries.
    Most likely, you should be fine if it's the pens......

    Also, how many iu's are you going to take a day? I'd get up to at least 4 or 5 iu's a day by the end if I was you

  22. #22
    MartyMcFly's Avatar
    MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Mountaineer Country
    Posts
    1,603
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe View Post
    Did that Genotropin hook up workout I have to have HGH for my shoulder but I can't ****ing afford to get it Legally man. =(
    Why would illegal HGH be cheaper than prescribed (assuming same manufacturer?) From my very limited knowledge of prescription drugs black market is always more expensive. I haven't seen what a pharmacy charges for HGH but it looks like you could have a nice house payment for what it costs based on some stuff I've seen online.

  23. #23
    calstate23 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,179
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly View Post
    Why would illegal HGH be cheaper than prescribed (assuming same manufacturer?) From my very limited knowledge of prescription drugs black market is always more expensive. I haven't seen what a pharmacy charges for HGH but it looks like you could have a nice house payment for what it costs based on some stuff I've seen online.
    Because when you get HGH from a place called a Pharmacy and you have a prescription that means you are getting a regulated substance which you can trust is the real product....

    If you get something black market, even if it looks the same and says it's from the same manufacturer, who is to say it's even real?? There is no proof, someone could have pooped in it and let it dry....Who Knows ha ha

  24. #24
    MartyMcFly's Avatar
    MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Mountaineer Country
    Posts
    1,603
    Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    Because when you get HGH from a place called a Pharmacy and you have a prescription that means you are getting a regulated substance which you can trust is the real product....

    If you get something black market, even if it looks the same and says it's from the same manufacturer, who is to say it's even real?? There is no proof, someone could have pooped in it and let it dry....Who Knows ha ha
    I know that. I was assuming both were real which is why it makes no sense. Last time I was injured I got painkillers that cost me about $0.25 with my insurance from a pharmacy. I'm not sure how much they go for on the black market but I'd bet it was more than a quarter. The post I was relying to said that buying it off the black market was cheaper and I didn't see how that was possible. If you got HGH from a pharmacy with a script would you sell it for less? This was my point. Unless you are stealing the stuff there is no way you would sell it for less than you bought it. Even if you were I bet the majority of people selling Pharm didn't steal it so the market price would be higher anyway so no reason to sell under market.

    If you read the post I quoted this should make sense unless I totally misinterpreted it.

  25. #25
    calstate23 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,179
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly View Post
    I know that. I was assuming both were real which is why it makes no sense. Last time I was injured I got painkillers that cost me about $0.25 with my insurance from a pharmacy. I'm not sure how much they go for on the black market but I'd bet it was more than a quarter. The post I was relying to said that buying it off the black market was cheaper and I didn't see how that was possible. If you got HGH from a pharmacy with a script would you sell it for less? This was my point. Unless you are stealing the stuff there is no way you would sell it for less than you bought it. Even if you were I bet the majority of people selling Pharm didn't steal it so the market price would be higher anyway so no reason to sell under market.

    If you read the post I quoted this should make sense unless I totally misinterpreted it.
    No, I got you now...It would depend if someone's insurance is covering it or not...If they are they can get it much cheaper then someone who has to pay full price at the pharmacy....Meaning, they could also sell it a lot cheaper as well...

  26. #26
    solidss's Avatar
    solidss is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    Most likely, you should be fine if it's the pens......

    Also, how many iu's are you going to take a day? I'd get up to at least 4 or 5 iu's a day by the end if I was you
    3 iu's per day. My source advised me that it is very potent stuff. But I guess better try it on my own and judge from the results.

  27. #27
    Angel of death's Avatar
    Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,727
    Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    No, I got you now...It would depend if someone's insurance is covering it or not...If they are they can get it much cheaper then someone who has to pay full price at the pharmacy....Meaning, they could also sell it a lot cheaper as well...
    exactly...most insurance won't cover hgh unless its for a child with a growth deficiency.

  28. #28
    solidss's Avatar
    solidss is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    52
    Speaking of which...what kind of bloodwork is needed to see growth hormone levels?

  29. #29
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,251
    Quote Originally Posted by solidss View Post
    Speaking of which...what kind of bloodwork is needed to see growth hormone levels?
    An IGF-1 (Insulin-like growth factor 1) test is often ordered along with GH. IGF-1 mirrors GH excesses and deficiencies, but its level is stable throughout the day, making it a useful indicator of average GH levels.
    http://labtestsonline.org/understand...rmone/tab/test

    If it's good/real HGH you should see good results from 3iu. I used 1iu for almost a year and only wish I had the $$$ to continue. I saw very good results before 6 months.

    I would start with 1iu a day for the first week then go up to 2iu for a week and finally 3iu.

  30. #30
    solidss's Avatar
    solidss is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    52
    thanks mate, really appreciate your input. What about this "sense of well-being" people are talking about. Is this also true?

  31. #31
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,251
    It was for me. I felt better than I had in YEARS and it's what helped get me motivated and back in the gym. I was also 45 when I started and my natural production was LOW. Not below the range but at the bottom. I was able to get a RX and after about 2 months or less I started seeing, feeling results and had the energy and drive to get back into the gym. The years of gained fat just started melting away. Previously I had only been able to stay in the gym a few weeks before not having the will power to continue or drive.

    OK I'm talking myself into getting my RX going again. lol

    BTW I had no bloating, no wrist pains or anything like that.

  32. #32
    solidss's Avatar
    solidss is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    52
    Wow! Way to go buddy! I'm also at the same position, 33 years old but haven't been working out for 5 months now due to lower back pain and right shoulder supraspinatus tendοnitis. I'm looking forward to getting back to shape with HGH and test. Hope it all goes well. My avatar pic is me just before stopping gym. :-(

  33. #33
    solidss's Avatar
    solidss is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    52
    That's good info coming from you! I'm in a similar situation. After 3 years of intense training and commitment I got right shoulder tendonitis and lower back pain.5 months have passed since my last work out and I'm about to start again and HGH is my last hope for treating the shoulder part at least.

  34. #34
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,251
    Quote Originally Posted by solidss View Post
    That's good info coming from you! I'm in a similar situation. After 3 years of intense training and commitment I got right shoulder tendonitis and lower back pain.5 months have passed since my last work out and I'm about to start again and HGH is my last hope for treating the shoulder part at least.
    Have you head of TB 500? Read the post on here, it may help more than hgh in your case as it did in mine and is easy to find especially since 99% of hgh you will find is garbage and the on ly people who will tell hou different are also sellers.

    If you want hgh go to a longevity clinic and get an RX.

  35. #35
    solidss's Avatar
    solidss is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    52
    Hmm funny thing. I read the whole thread but I always thought that pharma grade HGH was/is the king of healing. If my source has indeed genuine Genotropin I'll buy as many pens as I can afford.

  36. #36
    merg4 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1
    HI,
    Because I am new would like to ask you,
    Where I can find hgh legit?
    Do you know any good website?
    Nick[/B]

  37. #37
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by merg4
    HI,
    Because I am new would like to ask you,
    Where I can find hgh legit?
    Do you know any good website?
    Nick
    Check the rules please:

    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...!#.UPkaKEK9Kc0

    This is NOT a source board so don't ask.

  38. #38
    Angel of death's Avatar
    Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,727
    solids how did everything work out for you? did you get the genotropin and if so how much did you get?

  39. #39
    hellokitty08 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    29
    how big are you planning to get? u look fine in the profile picture!

  40. #40
    hellokitty08 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Check the rules please:

    This is NOT a source board so don't ask.
    lol. i made that same mistake =O

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •