Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    DarCarolan is offline New Member

is this real Hgh

Just wondering ur thoughts if its fake or real? My source is a good friend and i do trust him!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20130111_133043.jpg 
Views:	5401 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	131692

Name:	ForumRunner_20130111_133105.jpg 
Views:	1409 
Size:	43.4 KB 
ID:	131693

Name:	ForumRunner_20130111_133125.jpg 
Views:	2593 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	131694

Bump

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Alicia Keys takes growth hormone ? The website is such as the riptropins...

Genentech is a real company but their pharm grade hgh is called Nutropin...
    Last edited by calstate23; 01-11-2013 at 02:01 PM.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    it could be real. Calstate, the product he is showing above is made by genetech, not genentech.

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    it could be real. Calstate, the product he is showing above is made by genetech, not genentech.
    I know, Genentech is the REAL U.S pharmaceutical company...

The home page of the website on his box has Alicia Keys on the front....

alex18 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    I know, Genentech is the REAL U.S pharmaceutical company...

The home page of the website on his box has Alicia Keys on the front....
    Lol

And I quote from the site....

Having defined a branded products portfolio, We are actively looking for Marketing Firms/ Distributors / Agents with complimentary skills, People who can extend the reach of our brands & / or for whom we can extend the reach of their brands. Please fill in the contact form and one of our representives will be in touch with you shortly.

Genetech Pharmaceuticals Ltd
    Greece

Seems legit ;-)

Thanks for your input, i do believe it is real as my supplyer is a very good friend and by far the biggest supplyer around my country!

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DarCarolan View Post
    Thanks for your input, i do believe it is real as my supplyer is a very good friend and by far the biggest supplyer around my country!
    bro, your shit is fake a fvck! alicia keys on the front page of the damn site, and then trying to hire people on the "contact us" page? it doesn't matter if your friend is the biggest supplier in your country. he might think it's real, but it isn't.

bro, your shit is fake a fvck! alicia keys on the front page of the damn site, and then trying to hire people on the "contact us" page? it doesn't matter if your friend is the biggest supplier in your country. he might think it's real, but it isn't.
    Ha...I hate to laugh but I found her photo shoot..

Name:	Alicia1.jpg 
Views:	439 
Size:	546.7 KB 
ID:	131771Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Alicia2.jpg 
Views:	263 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	131772Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Alicia3.jpg 
Views:	433 
Size:	82.1 KB 
ID:	131773Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Alicia4.jpg 
Views:	372 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	131774

alex18 is offline Member
    That's hilarious!! Those photos copyrighted??

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alex18 View Post
    Lol

And I quote from the site....

Having defined a branded products portfolio, We are actively looking for Marketing Firms/ Distributors / Agents with complimentary skills, People who can extend the reach of our brands & / or for whom we can extend the reach of their brands. Please fill in the contact form and one of our representives will be in touch with you shortly.

Genetech Pharmaceuticals Ltd
    Greece

Seems legit ;-)
    BIG red flag

^^^ this and just look at the labels. Not even a high quality laser printer. Looks like home made labels. Your source may be your best friend but that doesnt mean he knows jack about HGH. Only HGH I will ever buy again is from my pharmacy via a RX. It's $$$ but I know what I got.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 01-13-2013 at 12:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarCarolan View Post
    No prob...And it's not if you're good friends with your supplier because sometimes they really don't even know..So in their mind they think they are being legit...

The fact is you're not using a brand name pharm grade HGH...For instance, here is some REAL pharmaceutical companies with brand name gh....(Novo Nordisk; Norditropin) (Eli Lilly; Humatrope) (Genentech; Nutropin)...

Your product is a generic like any other blue top made illegally....So when you use it you put yourself at risk to what we talk about in the Chinese thread...It's not like you can't get any results from it, you never know...But it's just a guessing game...

Genetech's GH is called Nutropin not Genetropin.

Genetropin is a knock off copy of Pfizer's Genotropin.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Genetech's GH is called Nutropin not Genetropin.

Genetropin is a knock off copy of Pfizer's Genotropin.
    Yeah, it looks like they went down two separate routes...

With the company name it looks like they're trying to confuse people as if it's Genentech by taking out one letter the N in the middle...Then, they also name their gh Genetropin trying to confuse people making them think it's Genotropin by Pfizer...

Maybe they would be better off Calling themselves Pfizzer and leave their gh called Genetropin...

Yeah, it looks like they went down two separate routes...

With the company name it looks like they're trying to confuse people as if it's Genentech by taking out one letter the N in the middle...Then, they also name their gh Genetropin trying to confuse people making them think it's Genotropin by Pfizer...

Maybe they would be better off Calling themselves Pfizzer and leave their gh called Genetropin...

Lol see how confusing it is, just noticed I left out the n in Genentropin too.....tricky fvckers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Lol see how confusing it is, just noticed I left out the n in Genentropin too.....tricky fvckers.
    I did the same exact thing my first post ....Those Bast*rds ha ha

Now you can see how much work and money these guys put in....That product LOOKS pretty legit....I guess they are fom Greece because they obviously don't know who Alicia Keys is...

Can I get some money for pointing that dealer who is most likely reading this page?? I mean, I'm sure you don't care because your European market is large but let's increase the US market...JK of course, folks

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Now you can see how much work and money these guys put in....That product LOOKS pretty legit....I guess they are fom Greece because they obviously don't know who Alicia Keys is...

Can I get some money for pointing that dealer who is most likely reading this page?? I mean, I'm sure you don't care because your European market is large but let's increase the US market...JK of course, folks
    It's nice to see others are getting smart and educated about the HGH phenomenon and not falling for all the high tech sites and a lot of fake paid for positive advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    It's nice to see others are getting smart and educated about the HGH phenomenon and not falling for all the high tech sites and a lot of fake paid for positive advertising.
    This is VERY true...All these people wasting money and such....Also, injecting product who knows where it is from.....

The thing that sucks is that generics can get results, sometimes even good...But it's just that they are inconsistent and you really don't know what you are taking..

Thread Information