yarpyarp is offline New Member

HGH/Peptide basics/questions

Ok I'm new to HGH and Peptides thinking about buying some ********** from a site i know, but it will take 2 weeks to get here, and wanted to ask out of all these peptides at these research sites are their any that are worth buying and which ones. (I want growth and fatloss not increase in appetite.)
    Also if I was to use GH or a peptide what are the usual dosing times morning afternoon and how many times and how much should a bottle last me
    thinking about buying hygetrpn (1 vial x8iu) and how do I store this and other peptides?
    and once it arrives would I have to put bact. water in there and how much and how much per ml would that get me.
    sorry for all the questions and I appreciate answers it's a pain in the ass trying to search for all you questions cause i have to wait 1 minute inbetween searches and after the minutes done I have forgotten what I was searching

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Start reading and if you are smart you will save your money. if you really want to throw it away I will give you my address and you can send it to me. you will get the same amount of HGH as if you ordered it from your online site. ZERO. You wont find an online site that sells REAL HGH. Start reading some of the post like the Chinese thread. Lots of good information. You really dont want to start putting that stuff in your body not knowing what it might be. They are selling some BAD stuff now days.

What's your goal with HGH? HGH isn't for everyone, it depends on your goals. It's expensive and not nearly as anabolic as people expect.

yarpyarp is offline New Member
    My goals is just repair from everything i work my ass off everyday and work but it seems like even with me sleeping along time it I don't always fully repair and I want to see what it's like while im young 24. Plus I have money to spend, but I want cheapest possible deal.

What do you mean no internet site is legit? from what I said in the other post is that a legit brand? I've talked to people irl but they charged way to much for 1 vial. And chinese forums... Okay ill do research on that

Also the sponsored research site does it have any good chemicals that I should look into?

Thread Information