Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Ukrainian/Russian Jintropin

Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe View Post
    Did you pass grade school? All the benefits that you supposedly get from HGH, I just don't think these give you the results that the pharma grade American HGH says it gives you. I'm just skeptical is all. Nobody taking these has really said or confirmed they have taken them for 6 months or longer and they have gotten all the benefits that HGH is supposed to give you
    Simple - then don't waste your time or money on them and don't buy or pin them.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have been running Jins since March 1st at 4 ius 5 in 2 off with 100 mcgs. T4 ed. I began the Hgh at the start of my Pct and kept my calories at 500 a day over maintenance for four weeks. After that I began carb cycling. Nothing insane just trying to get used to my new maintenance calories and work around them. My diet has been clean and I train every body part once a week. My cardio has been less then stelar, only twice a week (work two jobs right now)
    It is now approx. 11 weeks since I started and Ihave been experiencing some insane hand numbness to the point that it wakes me up at night. I have recently tried splitting up the shots twice a day to see if it makes a difference.
    My fat loss is starting to show (bicep/ forearm veins that don't usually pop unless I'm taking orals) and the fat calipers indicate a loss of Two clicks (from 9 mm's around the waist to 7 mm's). I am still at about 15% bodyfat and it is still early in the HGh cycle, but it is headed in the right direction.

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    7 weeks in at 4iu/ED. No AAS.
    I've done no cardio or change in diet. I have celiacs disease and have been on a strict diet since 2005. I'm a meso/endo type and even though I eat healthy year round and I tend to hold fat on pecs, abs and lower back. Typically when I use hgh I always do cardio and weights 5 times a week. Week 8 I start cardio/weights and will also have BW done to check thyroid output.
    The reason I didn't do any this time was to see how EU Jins would affect my body with no change in lifestyle. Real Huma, Seros and Nords will yield results with little or no effort by user.
    In the first 2 weeks my average weight increased by 3lbs. At the end of the first month I was experiencing vivid dreams and occasional numbness in extremities while asleep.
    Physical changes are very minor but still noticeable. The scale hasn't changed much but my girlfriend insists that my midsection definitely looks tighter. I can see it but it helps that someone else can confirm that it's not all in my head.

All in all I'm happy with this product and have no doubts about its authenticity. I haven't used western hgh since my daughter was born and although I have access to them, I can't justify the cost.
    These Jins are affordable and good and I plan to stay on until the wheels fall off.

swithuk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Kane View Post
    7 weeks in at 4iu/ED. No AAS.
    I've done no cardio or change in diet. I have celiacs disease and have been on a strict diet since 2005. I'm a meso/endo type and even though I eat healthy year round and I tend to hold fat on pecs, abs and lower back. Typically when I use hgh I always do cardio and weights 5 times a week. Week 8 I start cardio/weights and will also have BW done to check thyroid output.
    The reason I didn't do any this time was to see how EU Jins would affect my body with no change in lifestyle. Real Huma, Seros and Nords will yield results with little or no effort by user.
    In the first 2 weeks my average weight increased by 3lbs. At the end of the first month I was experiencing vivid dreams and occasional numbness in extremities while asleep.
    Physical changes are very minor but still noticeable. The scale hasn't changed much but my girlfriend insists that my midsection definitely looks tighter. I can see it but it helps that someone else can confirm that it's not all in my head.

All in all I'm happy with this product and have no doubts about its authenticity. I haven't used western hgh since my daughter was born and although I have access to them, I can't justify the cost.
    These Jins are affordable and good and I plan to stay on until the wheels fall off.
    thats interesting . so how do these jins compare to the Huma, Seros and Nords that youve taken ?

snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Thank you to all the literate posters out there who have a basic grasp of the English language. This is the exact kind of information I'm looking for thank you. These seem to be good to go definitely, maybe not as potent as American pharma hgh but still effective.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    I have been running Jins since March 1st at 4 ius 5 in 2 off with 100 mcgs. T4 ed. I began the Hgh at the start of my Pct and kept my calories at 500 a day over maintenance for four weeks. After that I began carb cycling. Nothing insane just trying to get used to my new maintenance calories and work around them. My diet has been clean and I train every body part once a week. My cardio has been less then stelar, only twice a week (work two jobs right now)
    It is now approx. 11 weeks since I started and Ihave been experiencing some insane hand numbness to the point that it wakes me up at night. I have recently tried splitting up the shots twice a day to see if it makes a difference.
    My fat loss is starting to show (bicep/ forearm veins that don't usually pop unless I'm taking orals) and the fat calipers indicate a loss of Two clicks (from 9 mm's around the waist to 7 mm's). I am still at about 15% bodyfat and it is still early in the HGh cycle, but it is headed in the right direction.
    congrats Buster. im at 6 iu ED now and upping it to 8 IU tomorrow. i think im getting exactly the same sides/gains
    numbness is annoying. sometimes it hurts and takes few minutes to go away. yesterday my foot was numb for 10 min even thou i was trying to move it but it was really 10 minutes... also nice lose of fat although im on bulking cycle. no orals. i definitely have the same fat percentage if not little lower which sounds crazy as im up 15 lbs almost 4 weeks in cycle!!!!!!!!

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Granovich

congrats Buster. im at 6 iu ED now and upping it to 8 IU tomorrow. i think im getting exactly the same sides/gains
    numbness is annoying. sometimes it hurts and takes few minutes to go away. yesterday my foot was numb for 10 min even thou i was trying to move it but it was really 10 minutes... also nice lose of fat although im on bulking cycle. no orals. i definitely have the same fat percentage if not little lower which sounds crazy as im up 15 lbs almost 4 weeks in cycle!!!!!!!!
    That's good news bro .. Keep us updated on the cycle

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    That's good news bro .. Keep us updated on the cycle
    i upped my test to prop to 100mg ED... hopefully will yield more results than 75mg ED.... test is awesome!!!

imom is offline Banned
    Hi, I'm new to the forum. I decided to join after finding this thread. I'm in Ukraine at the moment and I'll be picking up some Jin from the local pharmacy later today.

It's my first time taking it, and I might be taking it for very different reasons to most of you. I got my IGF-1 BW back today. My count is 141 ng/ml and the lab range for my age group is 160-318, so I am deficient and I hope this will improve my energy, sleep, clarity of mind, healing and BF. I plan to take 2IU daily, 5/2, and re-test my IGF-1 in a month.

I do work out, but no BB. Will report back with my results.
    Last edited by imom; 05-20-2013 at 05:36 AM.

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swithuk View Post
    thats interesting . so how do these jins compare to the Huma, Seros and Nords that youve taken ?
    There is no way I can compare EU Jins to western hgh since I never took them at the same dose.
    The most I've ever taken of Huma/Nord was 3ius 5/2 and Seros and Nutropin AQ at 2ius.
    I still believe Humatrope is the holy grail of hgh but I have nothing other than my opinion to back that up.
    One thing I will say about these Jins is that the typical negative sides associated with using hgh is almost non existent. The old Jins made my feet and ankles swell up which was the main reason I stuck with western pharmaceutical hgh. This stuff I'm on now seems to "burn cleaner".

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Kane View Post
    There is no way I can compare EU Jins to western hgh since I never took them at the same dose.
    The most I've ever taken of Huma/Nord was 3ius 5/2 and Seros and Nutropin AQ at 2ius.
    I still believe Humatrope is the holy grail of hgh but I have nothing other than my opinion to back that up.
    One thing I will say about these Jins is that the typical negative sides associated with using hgh is almost non existent. The old Jins made my feet and ankles swell up which was the main reason I stuck with western pharmaceutical hgh. This stuff I'm on now seems to "burn cleaner".
    ok good to know . well keep us posted as im interested in the compassion

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    The Ukraine jins are pharm grade and ive not heard of seen any fakes out coming out of that country yet so all is well so long as you buy from a legit source. Pharm grade is pharm grade so all is good. Ive had 2 weeks off due to illness but other than that everything is going great, fat loss and some tissue gains have been ordered so time for delivery is all whats needed.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    The Ukraine jins are pharm grade and ive not heard of seen any fakes out coming out of that country yet so all is well so long as you buy from a legit source. Pharm grade is pharm grade so all is good. Ive had 2 weeks off due to illness but other than that everything is going great, fat loss and some tissue gains have been ordered so time for delivery is all whats needed.
    Thanks for the update Marcus!

yes thanks ...

Blog Entries
    I'm ignorant on this one. What exactly do you mean by tissue growth? Muscle building?

Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe View Post
    I'm ignorant on this one. What exactly do you mean by tissue growth? Muscle building?
    Yeah muscle tissue.

they are now having stock problems . so please dont give this source out to people as they will not be able to keep up with demand

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    Yeah muscle tissue.
    I thought he was talking about Kleenex. The box I recently bought seems to be getting bigger. I attributed it to the Anadrol though...

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe
    Did you pass grade school? All the benefits that you supposedly get from HGH, I just don't think these give you the results that the pharma grade American HGH says it gives you. I'm just skeptical is all. Nobody taking these has really said or confirmed they have taken them for 6 months or longer and they have gotten all the benefits that HGH is supposed to give you
    When I was in grade school I never remember taking a course over how to read shitty broken English and incomplete sentences......

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE="snowblowjoe" THANK YOU TO ALL THE LITERATE POSTERS" who have a basic grasp of the English language. This is the exact kind of information I'm looking for thank you. These seem to be good to go definitely, maybe not as potent as American pharma hgh but still effective.[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by snowblowjoe
    I'm skeptical as if to use these for 6 months you get all the added benefits that hgh touts it can provide.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    AND....the thread is back in the toilet....

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    they are now having stock problems . so please dont give this source out to people as they will not be able to keep up with demand
    Can you keep this talk off the forum, we are not a source board so how can we stop giving out the source..............its been mentioned before on this thread so please no more talk about the source!
    Granovich likes this.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by imom View Post
    I'm in Ukraine at the moment and I'll be picking up some Jin from the local pharmacy later today.

Imom, I'm headed to Ukraine in a couple of weeks. I've seen conflicting info on whether a scrip is needed at pharmacies, some say yes, some say no. Would you be kind enough to let me know what your experience is?

imom is offline Banned
    True! My local pharmacy has more than 10 outlets in Kiev and none of them had it in stock. They told me they would order it in in a few days but today they said their supplier didn't have it. Fortunately I found another pharmacy today which had it and I just took my first dose

Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    Imom, I'm headed to Ukraine in a couple of weeks. I've seen conflicting info on whether a scrip is needed at pharmacies, some say yes, some say no. Would you be kind enough to let me know what your experience is?
    You are supposed to have a script but some places are more lenient. I was asked (in Russian) and pretended I couldn't understand so they let it go this time but I'm not sure what will happen next time.

imom is offline Banned
    Some thoughts after my first HGH/Jin experience:

- the online verification passed. Nice feature. The website even confirmed that my serial number was for the Ukraine market.
    - why do they include 5 syringes? Are people normally re-using syringes? I bought a stack of insulin needles to go with it. I guess the 1ml syringes supplied are good for mixing 10IU in 1ml water and that's why they are provided.
    - the water ampoules are really badly made. The first two I tried just imploded instead of the neck snapping off neatly (the first time I ended up with glass in my finger). I bought new ampoules as well.

Looking forward to seeing some results!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image_copy8.jpg 
Views:	2347 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	139081
    Last edited by imom; 05-21-2013 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Can you keep this talk off the forum, we are not a source board so how can we stop giving out the source..............its been mentioned before on this thread so please no more talk about the source!
    ok understood . apologies...

You are supposed to have a script but some places are more lenient. I was asked (in Russian) and pretended I couldn't understand so they let it go this time but I'm not sure what will happen next time.
    Thanks for letting me know. My intention to use it is much the same as yours. My tests were low, and my doc gave me a scrip, but going to the local pharmacy here means it is a small fortune. I hope you have good luck with it, and I hope you keep us posted to as to progress and how you feel.

It's funny how some of the websites insist a scrip is necessary, and others don't ask for it at all - but I hear that is par for the course in Ukraine.

Can I ask if you are an expat there? Your English sounds like you are a native speaker.

imom is offline Banned
    Thanks for letting me know. My intention to use it is much the same as yours. My tests were low, and my doc gave me a scrip, but going to the local pharmacy here means it is a small fortune.
    It won't hurt to bring that script with you.

I hope you keep us posted to as to progress and how you feel.
    Thanks, I will.

Can I ask if you are an expat there? Your English sounds like you are a native speaker.
    Yes, an expat.

It won't hurt to bring that script with you.
    It's a scrip for Omnitrope pen (I presume the doc's default position is that people are scared of injections and want it to seem as little like an injection as possible). He did say he was approached by the jin people, tried them and was concerned they didn't hold up as well as western stuff. He also said I should I go ahead and try the jins myself and let him know what I thought, but the scrip was made out for Omni. I have no idea though what the pharmacy would think: if it being the same active as jintropin will matter, or whether it will not be the right scrip.

imom is offline Banned
    if it being the same active as jintropin will matter, or whether it will not be the right scrip.
    The chances are that they won't even speak English, so just waving a piece of paper at them might be enough. If they do scrutinize it, you can argue that the active is the same and that Omnitrope is not available in Ukraine (I guess).

Yeah, I have been considering that argument. I'm still trying to do some research on whether I'll be hassled taking that stuff out of the country, even with a scrip, so I'm not quite sorted yet. I understand the laws are not always followed, but I would like to know what they are. I'm also told that bribes are a way of life; very different way of life than the UK! Good for you for having it pretty readily accessible.

ImpeccableChaos is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    The Jintropin is just as good as any US or EU Pharmacy Grade GH? Including Humatrope and Serostim, etc?

imom is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    It's a schedule 3 drug you've ordered from a 3rd world country, chill out.
    Who you callin' 3rd world!?

We make the world's biggest planes here, and cars, trucks, pharmaceuticals, aerospace technology, etc. 100 Mbit internet is easy to get. Probably easier than in most of Europe. This aint Congo

tiredofthepo is offline Banned
    Xtralarg I would like to PM you regarding several jin questions please? thanks

Blog Entries
    Kiev girls mmmm

Who you callin' 3rd world!?

We make the world's biggest planes here, and cars, trucks, pharmaceuticals, aerospace technology, etc. 100 Mbit internet is easy to get. Probably easier than in most of Europe. This aint Congo
    Lol

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    why cant you openly ask him?

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofthepo View Post
    Xtralarg I would like to PM you regarding several jin questions please? thanks

Itsmytime is offline New Member
    oh the good old days! arnie walkin in and takin a handful of gear when he got home haha

Blog Entries
    Is anyone else getting unbearable joint and bone pain? I can barely work out, what I just did I would definitely not call a workout, Wtf my body feels 80. On the bright side my skin is much better and I look younger but I don't know if its worth not being able to work out or if I have some other weird illness like bone cancer or something I don't know

How long have you been on them and what is your dose?

Thread Information