Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 131819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Ukrainian/Russian Jintropin

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Hey Marcus,

thanks a lot for that. I think it would be worthwhile for me, at this stage, to know if there is GH in the vials or not, and that's why I am speaking to the mass spec peeps. If it is of the proper molecular weight, then of course the molecule could always be folded at the wrong place, etc., such that it would not bind to receptors.

If it is something else, then we know beyond a doubt that GenSci is dirty (and you can bet I will go back to the chemist in Kiev to have a word). If it is GH, then we can ask whether someone who had the facilities to manufacture proper, biologically active GH found it substantially cheaper or sufficiently less time-consuming to make the right substance improperly such that the test showed the proper mass, but that it was very financially attractive to do so.

Lastly, I think we would need to ask whether non-biologically active GH would create side effects. If GenSci is putting something else in those vials, then they must be doing so with an eye towards mimicking the side effects that large doses of biologically active GH causes because they will know a large part of their customer base will be paying attention to that.

So I wonder if non-biologically active GH would just be inactive, or elicit an immune response? Sometimes improper molecular geometry elicits an immune response, but not necessarily. And anyway, immune response should be different than some of the sides typically experienced.

So I think knowing what is in the vial will be helpful.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    Hey Marcus,

thanks a lot for that. I think it would be worthwhile for me, at this stage, to know if there is GH in the vials or not, and that's why I am speaking to the mass spec peeps. If it is of the proper molecular weight, then of course the molecule could always be folded at the wrong place, etc., such that it would not bind to receptors.

If it is something else, then we know beyond a doubt that GenSci is dirty (and you can bet I will go back to the chemist in Kiev to have a word). If it is GH, then we can ask whether someone who had the facilities to manufacture proper, biologically active GH found it substantially cheaper or sufficiently less time-consuming to make the right substance improperly such that the test showed the proper mass, but that it was very financially attractive to do so.

Lastly, I think we would need to ask whether non-biologically active GH would create side effects. If GenSci is putting something else in those vials, then they must be doing so with an eye towards mimicking the side effects that large doses of biologically active GH causes because they will know a large part of their customer base will be paying attention to that.

So I wonder if non-biologically active GH would just be inactive, or elicit an immune response? Sometimes improper molecular geometry elicits an immune response, but not necessarily. And anyway, immune response should be different than some of the sides typically experienced.

So I think knowing what is in the vial will be helpful.
    Something is or was seriously wrong with the Ukraine Jins, lets hope they weren't selling total fakes and were mixing fakes with reals like AnkBio did at first and now they know we are onto them they may just keep on shipping real hgh. My only concern is trust, I don't trust them anymore and even more so when they wont answer questions regarding fakes or the distributors over in the Ukraine. Would you hope if the contents turn out to be some form of hgh that it is active especially if your getting sides, if they put any anti-diuretic hormone or peps inside the sides occur but I am sure the mass spec test will show that it doesn't contain the hgh chain.

I also wonder if they just sell the fakes to online customers which is via the distributors and not the direct to the chemist, which in truth would make more sense because the online customers are the underground market and the come back on this operation would be zero for GenSci, thinking about it this makes more sense and this would put yours in more of a chance of being real.

I know 2 personal friends who are not related on this forum who have recent had there Ukraine hgh come through and are 100% its not the same as a few months ago. These guys I do trust their judgement because they have ran pharm grade/generic gh for years and know exact how they respond to it. Pm me the results once you get them I would be very interested to see how it turns out. The mass spec should show if its 191/192 and the amount of iu per vial so will be nice to know what the chemists are selling. Maybe if yours come back good we should get one of my friends vials tested to show a comparison.

I completely agree on the trust, and I agree as well wrt the chemist being a more likely outlet for genuine. But anything is possible.

I think it's helpful to know your experienced friends are also questioning the latest product, based on their experience, and apart from this forum. I do think something is going on - I just don't think it's clear yet the extent of it all.

I will definitely keep you apprised.

Ive got some very interesting information regarding GenSci and the Ukraine/Europe Jins.........

It will be posted as soon as I get all the information

Some discrepancy between Ukraine and Greece Jins.

Shipment form the Ukraine - suspect fake

This is a shipment from Greece. notice the included printed document included. Notice the direction of the vials

The left side with the documents is from Greece, and the right side is from Ukraine. Notice the opposite direction of the vials

These are the two boxes side by side. The box on the left is from Greece. The box on the right is from Ukraine.
    Notice the dark navy blue tone across the box. The blue colour tone on the right is darker. This is the same for all my kits received from Ukraine. Also notice the white box tone. The Ukraine box on the right does not have a bright white tone like the left from Greece. Also notice the blue tone on the left, legit the navy blue tone is lighter across the box. Also the box is a very bright white tone.

The batch codes match both Ukraine and Greece boxes. so if GenShi manufactured all these kits during the same manufacturing process, batch numbers, manufacturing dates, expire dates then why do the boxes not match between the Greece and Ukraine Shipments? A company like Genshi will have consistency with manufacturing box, printed ink, document inserts, direction of vials if they all came from the same plant
    Last edited by marcus300; 09-28-2013 at 03:40 AM.

The vial on the left is from Greece. The vial on the right is from Ukraine. Notice the ink printing on the top of the label on the right side vial does not match the label on the left from Greece. Also notice the red ink printing on the right side is crappy compared to the left side.

The box on the bottom is from Greece and the top is from Ukraine. They both have the hair fibers on them and are legit stickers. the fibers on both stickers are the same. Both the security code on these stickers did match on the GenShi website and is authentic. How the hell did the scammers get the real stickers or copy them. Even better how can they both match up on the Genshi website as legit? Maybe the scammers stole the stickers or GenShi is involved. Or this counterfeit has a inside source at GenShi to enter the numbers in.

Make your own mind up
    Last edited by marcus300; 09-28-2013 at 11:13 AM.
    BG likes this.

matcos is offline Junior Member
    God bless Marcus..... Do you trust in me now????????? I told you that mine come from Greece and they told me they I've problems from Ukraine....

Quote Originally Posted by matcos View Post
    God bless Marcus..... Do you trust in me now????????? I told you that mine come from Greece and they told me they I've problems from Ukraine....
    No I don't trust gensci full stop.
    EasyDoesIt likes this.

I can also agree with you....the only fact important for me NOW is to have my Jin original shipped from Greece and have dimostrated that from GREECE all is ok.
    Regards

I have boxes from Greece and Ukraine (in person). The Greece outer box does have the lighter blue stripe. The boxes seem to be the same white. Both boxes came with the leaflet inside, however, one is on white paper, and one is on cream, and they have different colour inks. But I have two different batch numbers here. All my vials face the same way from box to box.

Also, the labels on the Greece vials look as though they were put on by hand; they are all slightly crooked, and vary a lot from each other. The vials from Ukraine are all very uniform and straight/even.

My vials are in accordance with as well. The Greece ones have darker printing on the vial labels, and lighter on the Ukraine labels.

I can see that there are clearly differences between them (although mine are from different batches). My only question at this point is on what basis did you decide which are legit and which are fake? I can't see anything that clearly gives away which is legit and which is fake.
    marcus300 likes this.

Its obvious to anyone that no matter where they come from Gensci hgh cant be trusted, there is no way a huge company like this has so many discrepancies with their manufacturing process. Some might be real, some are fake but without doubt its not worth the risk no matter where your buying them from IMHO. GenSci can't be trusted to sell you real HGH. You couple all the above with issues we all have been having with the company direct and their distributors its not worth the risk whether your buying from Europe, Ukraine or direct from China.

My advice seek pharm grade HGH and take the risk out of it.

Your choice but for me I wont buy them again
    @rt and EasyDoesIt like this.

I can also agree with you....the only fact important for me NOW is to have my Jin original shipped from Greece and have dimostrated that from GREECE all is ok.
    Regards
    Your very blind to what is happening and obvious to anyone who understand how the Chinese work.
    EasyDoesIt likes this.

Marcus thank you for the work you've done and probably will not be ordering more from Genshi in the future but at least i'm quiet enough for the 10 boxes that I have in the fridge ... that 'all...
    Regards

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Its obvious to anyone that no matter where they come from Gensci hgh cant be trusted, there is no way a huge company like this has so many discrepancies with their manufacturing process. Some might be real, some are fake but without doubt its not worth the risk no matter where your buying them from IMHO. GenSci can't be trusted to sell you real HGH. You couple all the above with issues we all have been having with the company direct and their distributors its not worth the risk whether your buying from Europe, Ukraine or direct from China

I ag

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Its obvious to anyone that no matter where they come from Gensci hgh cant be trusted, there is no way a huge company like this has so many discrepancies with their manufacturing process. Some might be real, some are fake but without doubt its not worth the risk no matter where your buying them from IMHO. GenSci can't be trusted to sell you real HGH. You couple all the above with issues we all have been having with the company direct and their distributors its not worth the risk whether your buying from Europe, Ukraine or direct from China.

Sorry, my first time posting from the mobile ap.

I was going to say I agree - these discrepancies are too much, especially considered together, and that they are the same batch number. It was just when you labelled them legit and fake - I wondered if I was unaware of some telltale sign.

Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    Sorry, my first time posting from the mobile ap.

I was going to say I agree - these discrepancies are too much, especially considered together, and that they are the same batch number. It was just when you labelled them legit and fake - I wondered if I was unaware of some telltale sign.
    Yes you cant really label any of them real, who knows!!! i'll edit it

Thinking more about this whole issue I think it doesn't matter if they are coming from Greece or Ukraine the problem is deep inside GenSci,

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Regards
    Yeah Greece is fine..... China was ok at one time and Ukraine was ok at one time. I wonder who's next? With Greece being good you should have confidence to place a big order while all is ok. We have been watching this pattern with Gensci for a long time now. I stated this before "It all starts at the top".
    I would not celebrate to soon on your success of some real Jin's, if they in fact are real. Just keep buying and if the pattern continues, which i am pretty sure it will, you will end up getting burnt!!!!

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Marcus
    I just check my kits in the frig. Yes your right I can see the discrepancies. My kit from Ukraine doesn't have the paper insert. My box from Greece has a bright white paper with blue printed ink insert. When I compare the vials the Ukraine vial label print looks like a cheaper quality from the vial from Greece. The red lettering looks lighter and a skinnier font. The two printed labels don't match. I can see the higher quality vial print from the Greece batch.

Also I just noticed the vials from Ukraine are facing downward and the vials from Greece are facing up. The blue cover stripe on the box cover is also darker from Ukraine and lighter from Greece. My security code did match the GenShi website.
    marcus300 likes this.

Marcus
    Ok this doesn't make sense. We're ordering from the same Euro Pharm authorized dealer who is in Ukraine but also ships from Greece. Looks like its selective scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by testluva View Post
    Marcus
    Ok this doesn't make sense. We're ordering from the same Euro Pharm authorized dealer who is in Ukraine but also ships from Greece. Looks like its selective scamming.
    It's because the problem is coming from the source gensci.

The above was all Sent me and when you look at it along side all the problems you can see it's gensci not the distributors. Remember the Chinese are ruthless they poison their own people
    BG likes this.

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    I've asked before and no one has ever been able to answer. Does anybody know if gensci outsources production?
    If they are all coming from the same factory in China then there shouldn't be any discrepancies between boxes.

I'm done with those clowns. They can all choke on a bag of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Kane View Post
    I've asked before and no one has ever been able to answer. Does anybody know if gensci outsources production?
    If they are all coming from the same factory in China then there shouldn't be any discrepancies between boxes.

I'm done with those clowns. They can all choke on a bag of dicks.
    No they don't
    All on site

beerdogg is offline Associate Member
    I have both kits from Ukraine and Greece and they are exactly like marcus posted. The vials are flipped upside down, batch numbers, manufacturing dates, expire dates do match from both countries. The color is off on the boxes and leaflets only came from Greece. My problem is these came from same distributor so in my opinion it is all fake and cant be trusted. I am done with this source and gensci as neither can be trusted. Time to switch to peptides.
    EasyDoesIt likes this.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdogg
    I have both kits from Ukraine and Greece and they are exactly like marcus posted. The vials are flipped upside down, batch numbers, manufacturing dates, expire dates do match from both countries. The color is off on the boxes and leaflets only came from Greece. My problem is these came from same distributor so in my opinion it is all fake and cant be trusted. I am done with this source and gensci as neither can be trusted. Time to switch to peptides.
    If you need to know anything about peps just google Datbtrue he is the god of all peptides .

beerdogg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    If you need to know anything about peps just google Datbtrue he is the god of all peptides .
    HaHa I am already there brother!

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    No they don't
    All on site
    Well that answers that.

I'm left with no options other than western pharma now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Kane View Post
    Well that answers that.

I'm left with no options other than western pharma now.
    Yes I am sure everything is done on site,

sitries is offline Associate Member
    looks like this source has turned sour! what a shame!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sitries
    looks like this source has turned sour! what a shame!!!!!
    Or always have been sour

snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Slim I thought you said you were getting some good results off the stuff, but now yer thinking it could have been bunk the whole time now?

Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe
    Slim I thought you said you were getting some good results off the stuff, but now yer thinking it could have been bunk the whole time now?
    I started peps ,tren and test with gh so who knows.. I'm still on peps .
    Last edited by slimshady01; 10-09-2013 at 09:41 AM.

Anything new or is everyone done with these so nothing new to report
    Last edited by slimshady01; 10-14-2013 at 04:36 AM.

ImpeccableChaos is offline Junior Member
    I would like to hear what Xtralargs feelings are on these Jins. He started this thread. What is happening right now? Has our thread made them change and ship real product?

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpeccableChaos View Post
    I would like to hear what Xtralargs feelings are on these Jins. He started this thread. What is happening right now? Has our thread made them change and ship real product?
    From the looks of this thread it does not appear that they are sending real out. It looks sketchy and from there history as soon as word gets out that there is real they start sending crap anyways, which would steer me away from them. I work to hard for my money to send those thieves my money and gamble on it.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
    From the looks of this thread it does not appear that they are sending real out. It looks sketchy and from there history as soon as word gets out that there is real they start sending crap anyways, which would steer me away from them. I work to hard for my money to send those thieves my money and gamble on it.
    It looks that way to me aswell,

Quote Originally Posted by ImpeccableChaos View Post
    They didn't send XL his full order and they wont send him what he is owed until he orders again, that's what he told me!!! that's nice of them
    ImpeccableChaos likes this.

I haven't ordered anything from them since they messed me about with an order. I did eventually get all but 200iu's of what they owed me.

I have no knowledge about the authenticity of the product at the moment, I can say that the stuff they sent me earler in the year was decent.
    -XL

jing jai

snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    So glad I'm over the hgh craze. Hopefully by the time I really need it in a decade or in a decade in a half it will be much much cheaper which it will be.

Just wondering if anyone used their Ukraine Jins with the vials facing downward and no insert in the box ?

Thread Information