Granovich is offline Senior Member

Peptides or HGh to keep gains from cycle to next

Hello everybody
    Im 24 ( almost 25)
    Going to do my first cycle in few months once iget to 10% Bf
    As u can see i have been here for long time and have pretty good amount of lnowledge anout AAs and most of the things related to it
    I have been researching peptides and talked to few guys running them
    Now.
    But my question is: at my age how can i keep gains through pct and after ( provided solid diet and workout) some guys said cjc 1295 and ghrp2 will make u keep gains and possibly add more lbs while stay as lean! Which is awesome if its true!!!!!
    So i was wondering does that really work ?
    Also how about HgH at pct and until next cycle
    Cuz im planning to keep good time off
    Time on+ pct= time off
    Like 4 IU hgh daily... Not more since the goal is keep gains not go crazy
    Ps: cost is no issue

Bump bump

kmms is offline Productive Member
    i can tell you from personal experience that starting up a routine of mod grf1-29 and ghrp6/2 and ipamorelin 3 times daily at 1mcg per kg commencing two weeks after my final test e pin helped prevent any weight/muscle loss throughout my pct. only problem was then catching dengue fever and being mostly dead for a couple of weeks shed pounds and muscle tone with quickness.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    agreed!!! im on my 5th week from my last shot of test and i am actually up a few lbs, with the peps we talked about
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 01-17-2013 at 08:50 AM.

normally id say if cost is no issue and you have access to pharm grade gh there is no dought you should go that way, BUT since your age i would recommend holding off on gh and stick to peps so you dont shut down your natural gh, gh will have a much better result if used in your later years. I would hold off

Quote Originally Posted by kmms View Post
    i can tell you from personal experience that starting up a routine of mod grf1-29 and ghrp6/2 and ipamorelin 3 times daily at 1mcg per kg commencing two weeks after my final test e pin helped prevent any weight/muscle loss throughout my pct. only problem was then catching dengue fever and being mostly dead for a couple of weeks shed pounds and muscle tone with quickness.
    so if i run something like this
    CJC 1295 100mcgX3 daily
    GHRP2 200mcgX3 daily
    and some IGF-DES pre workout 80mcg ( 40 mcg in each muscle )
    throughout the PCT ( 6 weeks ) and the 2-3 months after of time off before my next cycle
    will that be good ????

as Largerthannormal said i will leave GH for now...and stick to peptides....
    will it be beneficial to do that for this period of time ( 3 months or so)
    or do i start it same time i start cycle and keep going for 6-7 months or more ? that will be exhausting i imagine to shoot 8 shots a day for months

if money is no issue to you run it throughout, think of peptides as its own thing and dont relate it to juice. You can take it whenever, theres times it will be more beneficial but run it through out

if you only run it the 3 months during PCT yes it will be benificial as most us loose a percantage of our gains, it will indeed help you at minimum maintain what you worked so hard for.

also i am now mixing the cjc and ghrp into the same pin so it is only 3 shots per day now for me. i am careful to not cross contaminate as much as i can. I still am feeling the same effects when i shot them separate so i think its okay so far. just leave a gap between the two and make sure to not push any back into the other vial. then flick the air bubble to the top and push out the air and your good to go. 3 pins.......... total per day + whatever you useing for gear

Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    so if i run something like this
    CJC 1295 100mcgX3 daily
    GHRP2 200mcgX3 daily
    and some IGF-DES pre workout 80mcg ( 40 mcg in each muscle )
    throughout the PCT ( 6 weeks ) and the 2-3 months after of time off before my next cycle
    will that be good ????

as Largerthannormal said i will leave GH for now...and stick to peptides....
    will it be beneficial to do that for this period of time ( 3 months or so)
    or do i start it same time i start cycle and keep going for 6-7 months or more ? that will be exhausting i imagine to shoot 8 shots a day for months
    start them anytime and run them (peptides) all the time. all upside, no downside apart from cost. only change i'd make to your post is substituting mod grf1-29 in place of the cjc, and there's really no need to do 200mcg 3 times daily of ghrp2, unless you weigh 200kg that is.

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    if money is no issue to you run it throughout, think of peptides as its own thing and dont relate it to juice. You can take it whenever, theres times it will be more beneficial but run it through out

if you only run it the 3 months during PCT yes it will be benificial as most us loose a percantage of our gains, it will indeed help you at minimum maintain what you worked so hard for.

also i am now mixing the cjc and ghrp into the same pin so it is only 3 shots per day now for me. i am careful to not cross contaminate as much as i can. I still am feeling the same effects when i shot them separate so i think its okay so far. just leave a gap between the two and make sure to not push any back into the other vial. then flick the air bubble to the top and push out the air and your good to go. 3 pins.......... total per day + whatever you useing for gear
    i don't think there's any need to do them separately. put them both in the same syringe and pin away.

start them anytime and run them (peptides) all the time. all upside, no downside apart from cost. only change i'd make to your post is substituting mod grf1-29 in place of the cjc, and there's really no need to do 200mcg 3 times daily of ghrp2, unless you weigh 200kg that is.
    so what doses i do
    100mcg of each 3 times daily ?

and yes i mean grf1-29 but i believe its called cjc 1295 w/o dac

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Three pins a day.. Don't think I'd stand a chance at that.. How about running just GH during and after pct for several months?

Sorry not trying to hijack the thread just curious and felt it was on topic.

so what doses i do

Not the same but near similar.

Yes 100each 3x per day. Work up to that though

i don't think there's any need to do them separately. put them both in the same syringe and pin away.
    Some say if cross contaminated one is less stable and could cause them to not be as effective.. I don't know the science behind that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Soar View Post
    Three pins a day.. Don't think I'd stand a chance at that.. How about running just GH during and after pct for several months?

Sorry not trying to hijack the thread just curious and felt it was on topic.
    Dude i have no issue money wise even at running 8-10 iu daily for 5-6 months
    But i will be only 25 by time irun the cycle
    So i thought give it another few years before jumping on HgH
    Its my first cycle of AAS

so what doses i do

grf1-29 and cjc are not the same thing, period and full stop. 1mcg per kg is a "saturation" level dose. people still get tremendous benefits from peptides using half that amount but it doesn't work the same way when taking more then 1mcg per kg, diminishing returns and all.

Some say if cross contaminated one is less stable and could cause them to not be as effective.. I don't know the science behind that one.
    there is no issue with cross contamination. peptides are subject to degradation which is why we use the least amount of bac water to reconstitute and store them in the fridge or freezer. there should be no concern whatsoever for having both in the pin at the same time but sure, be cautious not to accidentally shoot the mod grf into your ghrp's or vice versa. it's not going to ruin it but expect less than optimal results from it.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Dude i have no issue money wise even at running 8-10 iu daily for 5-6 months
    But i will be only 25 by time irun the cycle
    So i thought give it another few years before jumping on HgH
    Its my first cycle of AAS
    If money isn't an issue use hgh without doubt. Why even consider spam when you can have grade A steak

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    If money isn't an issue use hgh without doubt. Why even consider spam when you can have grade A steak
    even if im 25 ?
    wont that be useless , thats what i got from my research
    HGH before 28 or so is a waste

grf1-29 and cjc are not the same thing, period and full stop. 1mcg per kg is a "saturation" level dose. people still get tremendous benefits from peptides using half that amount but it doesn't work the same way when taking more then 1mcg per kg, diminishing returns and all.
    so im 90 Kg or so... i need to take 100mcg of each 3 times daily ????
    start with 1 shot then add another after week or so then add third one after another week
    then stay on that 100mcg 3 times daily ? ( upon wake up , post workout, before bed ???)
    will i see good results from that ?
    if its good then i could just keep running it straight for a whole year or more.

so im 90 Kg or so... i need to take 100mcg of each 3 times daily ????
    start with 1 shot then add another after week or so then add third one after another week
    then stay on that 100mcg 3 times daily ? ( upon wake up , post workout, before bed ???)
    will i see good results from that ?
    if its good then i could just keep running it straight for a whole year or more.
    yep that's pretty standard.

Quote Originally Posted by kmms;6350***
    yep that's pretty standard.
    what about eating habits ?
    is there anything specific i should eat after injecting it ? like the pre bed one or upon waking up one ??
    also if i use IGF-DES 15 min before workout. do i eat anything after it ? or wait till after workout have my protein shake + some GLutamine and BCAA's

even if im 25 ?
    im sure he missed your 25, just stick with the peps bro..

is there anything specific i should eat after injecting it ? like the pre bed one or upon waking up one ??
    also if i use IGF-DES 15 min before workout. do i eat anything after it ? or wait till after workout have my protein shake + some GLutamine and BCAA's
    not being a jerk, but i think i answered all of these for you via PM and our other thread?

I am guessing you are looking for peoples answers? if so thats cool!!

there is no issue with cross contamination. peptides are subject to degradation which is why we use the least amount of bac water to reconstitute and store them in the fridge or freezer. there should be no concern whatsoever for having both in the pin at the same time but sure, be cautious not to accidentally shoot the mod grf into your ghrp's or vice versa. it's not going to ruin it but expect less than optimal results from it.
    do you have any data to support this? not trying to be mean i am really more curious? i was always told and under the assumption that Mod grf is less stable than GHRP and should use the MOD vial first to not cross contaminate into the ghrp into the mod? I understand it is probably a bit on the careful side and not to big of a deal.

Again this could just be old info.

not being a jerk, but i think i answered all of these for you via PM and our other thread?

I am guessing you are looking for peoples answers? if so thats cool!!
    yeah man i took all your answers and wrote them in my note book
    but im doing final check...
    im an engineer and im very accurate LOL
    i like to understand things fully
    and see what all people think
    im very grateful to you brother.

the more pure protein you eat after the pin the better. so pin, wait 10-15 minutes and eat a couple of baked chicken breasts or whatever. after 20 minutes carbs are ok and any fats should be in a later meal. i don't know anything about DES, don't use it.

do you have any data to support this? not trying to be mean i am really more curious? i was always told and under the assumption that Mod grf is less stable than GHRP and should use the MOD vial first to not cross contaminate into the ghrp into the mod? I understand it is probably a bit on the careful side and not to big of a deal.

Again this could just be old info.
    no i don't, just personal conjecture after reading a thousand threads and peer reviewed studies elsewhere. i always pull the mod into the pin first out of habit, simply because without mod (or cjc) you won't be suppressing somatostatin making the ghrp's far less effective.

yeah man i took all your answers and wrote them in my note book
    but im doing final check...
    im an engineer and im very accurate LOL
    i like to understand things fully
    and see what all people think
    im very grateful to you brother.
    OK I understand , cool glad I could help bro! Yes its best to get many peoples answers and make your own judgement, good call!

no i don't, just personal conjecture after reading a thousand threads and peer reviewed studies elsewhere. i always pull the mod into the pin first out of habit, simply because without mod (or cjc) you won't be suppressing somatostatin making the ghrp's far less effective.
    I understand we need the mod and why , I agree I feel the same effects even wen I pull them both in the same pin. A few very knowledgeable members here advised against it but I'm on your side , I don't think it matters if separate it together, glad to hear someone agrees with my personal data

As far as the des bro I heard its pointless to run any igf with the mod any ghrp. I can find that data for you in a bit

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    even if im 25 ?
    Really this is your best answer above. Yes even at 25 it's beneficial if you get real HGH and run at least 4iu a day.

The route you are going is just mimicking what HGH will do and it will only be a fraction of what HGH will do for you.

Sorry to jump in and confuse things at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Really this is your best answer above. Yes even at 25 it's beneficial if you get real HGH and run at least 4iu a day.

The route you are going is just mimicking what HGH will do and it will only be a fraction of what HGH will do for you.

thanks Lovebyt ...
    so you think that if i use 4-6 IU daily its enough to see results and more importantly not lose cycle gains ???
    its not a real big deal if it shuts my natural production cuz my goal is to be pro bodybuilder by 30 so i was planning on getting on high doses of GH by 28 or so, trt as well ( by choice i mean)
    can you give me more insight about it. how to use it and how do you split doses and also do i start with cycle or during PCT and keep it till after 2nd cycle.
    i will be doing 3 small cycles a year with Ai,HCG ( no 19nors) only testosterone for a while...
    if you could help me with some guide lines so i can do my research about it
    you can PM me if thats ok with you ..

the reason for only testosterone is so i can recover faster and wait a month after PCT then do another cycle ...
    Last edited by Granovich; 01-22-2013 at 08:30 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    thanks Lovebyt ...
    so you think that if i use 4-6 IU daily its enough to see results and more importantly not lose cycle gains ???
    its not a real big deal if it shuts my natural production cuz my goal is to be pro bodybuilder by 30 so i was planning on getting on high doses of GH by 28 or so, trt as well ( by choice i mean)
    can you give me more insight about it. how to use it and how do you split doses and also do i start with cycle or during PCT and keep it till after 2nd cycle.
    i will be doing 3 small cycles a year with Ai,HCG ( no 19nors) only testosterone for a while...
    if you could help me with some guide lines so i can do my research about it
    you can PM me if thats ok with you ..

the reason for only testosterone is so i can recover faster and wait a month after PCT then do another cycle ...
    No E. lovbyts. lol
    Yes I have no doubt with real hgh you will see good solid long term gains and minimal loss but it's also all dependent on diet and training still.
    With HGH alone (with training and diet) you will have good gains. Remember it's long term as in 6 months or more.

As for pro bodybuilding that's beyond my knowledge. It's very involved with switching compounds around and being on cycle most of the time but yes HGH will be what you want to use and not peptides to try to do the same thing.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 01-22-2013 at 09:42 AM.

No E. lovbyts. lol
    Yes I have no doubt with real hgh you will see good solid long term gains and minimal loss but it's also all dependent on diet and training still.
    With HGH alone (with training and diet) you will have good gains. Remember it's long term as in 6 months or more.

As for pro bodybuilding that's beyond my knowledge. It's very involved with switching compounds around and being on cycle most of the time but yes HGH will be what you want to use and not peptides to try to do the same thing.
    sorry about the name mistake LOL

seems like everyone agrees on HGH being better
    i found a source that alot of people here heard about and they said it SHOULD be legit..
    but nothing is certain, i cant get prescription because im young and no Dr will do this, i think they will get in trouble
    so my only choice is to buy them
    im thinking Humatrope Cartridges . by Lilly... it should be top notch. im thinking running 5 IU ED for 6 months or little more...
    do i start at PCT of my coming cycle and through the second one and in the second PCT. or start it way before and keep cycle in the last 2 months of the HGH ???
    i prefer the first method as my goal is to keep gains and try to add more.

i have a ton of respect for both of your opinions and contributions to this forum but i have to take exception to the tone of these two posts. first, i find it a long stretch to compare peptides (and i'm referring specifically to mod grf1-29, cjc w/o dac, ghrp6,2 and ipamorelin) to spam when they are clearly two cuts from the same cow. you might call one a top round and the other a ribeye but they are the same animal.

secondly, peptides don't mimic GH unless you are referring specifically to the pulse nature of the bodies own growth hormone release. in that case, exogenous GH is not natural as it creates a negative feedback loop (perhaps its only downside besides cost and counterfeiting).

are peptides perfect? no of course not. they can only release the GH that your body is producing naturally, they also cost money and for me the biggest downside is that you absolutely must maintain a near perfect diet around each pin or else you are wasting your money.

there is overwhelming peer reviewed evidence from the scientific community backing up the use of peptides that i mentioned above. there's also a ton of user feedback that suggests they work very well. if you want to make an exception for things like igf, des etc ok i have no problem with that because i haven't found any of the peer reviewed evidence to suggest they are worth your time or money, but mod grf plus ghrp6,2 and ipamorelin work and they work very well.

i have a ton of respect for both of your opinions and contributions to this forum but i have to take exception to the tone of these two posts. first, i find it a long stretch to compare peptides (and i'm referring specifically to mod grf1-29, cjc w/o dac, ghrp6,2 and ipamorelin) to spam when they are clearly two cuts from the same cow. you might call one a top round and the other a ribeye but they are the same animal.

secondly, peptides don't mimic GH unless you are referring specifically to the pulse nature of the bodies own growth hormone release. in that case, exogenous GH is not natural as it creates a negative feedback loop (perhaps its only downside besides cost and counterfeiting).

are peptides perfect? no of course not. they can only release the GH that your body is producing naturally, they also cost money and for me the biggest downside is that you absolutely must maintain a near perfect diet around each pin or else you are wasting your money.

there is overwhelming peer reviewed evidence from the scientific community backing up the use of peptides that i mentioned above. there's also a ton of user feedback that suggests they work very well. if you want to make an exception for things like igf, des etc ok i have no problem with that because i haven't found any of the peer reviewed evidence to suggest they are worth your time or money, but mod grf plus ghrp6,2 and ipamorelin work and they work very well.
    Agreed!!!

well said

Thread Information