likelifting is offline Senior Member

Has anyone done a T3 log?

I've searched but nothing came up. Did I do my search correctly? Thanks

alphamike2013 is offline New Member
    Yeah I've done one, what is your question?

Thanks for replying AMike!

Do you have a link to it? It seems like most peeps that know anything about T3 say 'be careful'. I wanted to read a couple of logs on T3. I thought maybe someone here has done a log.

I have a script for inhaler albut but never run at the doses I'm planning. Was going to start with 6mg a day (6mg/ml goods). Thinking about spliting that am/pm, but a pm dose might not work well for sleep. Thoughts? Eventually getting to 24mg a day as that's what another member ran it at.

After albuterol add T3. Thinking 50mcg and ramping up? But I also read that you don't want to run T3 too long, so I don't want to waste time ramping up and then feel I should stop cycle. Should there be a ramp up or just dose at a certain level?

If you have any other input, please feel free to post it. Always looking for info.

Thx

I've run T4 for over 2 years at 100mcg/ed + HGH. Stuff works awesome with HGH. T3's normally run at 25mcg/ed.

Thanks ScotchGuard.

What's your goal with the T4? Keeping weight down? 2 years? wow? I've read T4 can be run a lot longer than T3.

swithuk is offline Associate Member
    what happens if you run t4 e.d at 200mcg ? ( with g.h of course)

My first dose this am was only 50mcg. Didn't notice body temp rise. Maybe when I hit 100mcg it will raise it some more. ???

I woke up at 4am?, 5am?, can't remember but dosed T3 and went back to sleep. Glad it didn't keep me up. I'm really amped about Albut/T3. I'm not getting stim effects. Friggin love that. Didn't know how thermo's worked.

My muscles are jumping though on Albut.

Albut alone crushes my hunger and I like that. Eating 1 meal a day and then maybe, maybe a snack.

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by likelifting View Post
    My first dose this am was only 50mcg. Didn't notice body temp rise. Maybe when I hit 100mcg it will raise it some more. ???

I woke up at 4am?, 5am?, can't remember but dosed T3 and went back to sleep. Glad it didn't keep me up. I'm really amped about Albut/T3. I'm not getting stim effects. Friggin love that. Didn't know how thermo's worked.

My muscles are jumping though on Albut.

Albut alone crushes my hunger and I like that. Eating 1 meal a day and then maybe, maybe a snack.
    You have no business using T3. Clearly your diet is shit and you're looking to drugs as a cure all.
    Starting with 50mcg!? That is just plain stupid and dangerous! Do have any idea what can happen to your thyroid if you abuse this stuff? Hyper and/or hypothyroidism is a serious matter. I have personal experience with and love T3, but I've seen firsthand what can happen when you take too much and your thyoid becomes hyperactive. Prepare for insomnia, racing heart beat, racing pulse, involuntary muscle control and cramping, loss of consciousness, etc... All symptoms my gf went through when she took too much. We got an overdosed batch and instead of taking 12.5 mcg she was taking around 60mcg. Did so for 3 days before it hit her and she was out of from the gym, work, and pretty any physical activity for 4 months before her thyroid started to slow back down to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by fit4ever180 View Post
    You have no business using T3. Clearly your diet is shit and you're looking to drugs as a cure all.
    Starting with 50mcg!? That is just plain stupid and dangerous! Do have any idea what can happen to your thyroid if you abuse this stuff? Hyper and/or hypothyroidism is a serious matter. I have personal experience with and love T3, but I've seen firsthand what can happen when you take too much and your thyoid becomes hyperactive. Prepare for insomnia, racing heart beat, racing pulse, involuntary muscle control and cramping, loss of consciousness, etc... All symptoms my gf went through when she took too much. We got an overdosed batch and instead of taking 12.5 mcg she was taking around 60mcg. Did so for 3 days before it hit her and she was out of from the gym, work, and pretty any physical activity for 4 months before her thyroid started to slow back down to normal.
    Thanks bro. Very positive post.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you taking it with gear also?

Yes. The albuterol was doing such a good job, I might drop the T3 and just do that for a while. Like the Albuterol a lot.

I think I'm going to add some Mast Prop to my cycle. I should be shutting this cycle down and PCTing at some point.

To add to my somewhat effed up log here. My weight is down to 232. Dropped at least 5 pounds. I was between 237-240. Now I'm between 230 and 234. So really had some good results. But like I said, the Albuterol crushed my appetite, so I wasn't eating much at all. Not sure where to give credit. Ran very little T3 to be honest.

Atomini posted in a thread about T3 and it not messing up your thyroid fit4ever..

You where also in that thread likelifting
    Last edited by FONZY007; 01-27-2013 at 09:27 PM.

Yes I was. I've done some research. And now its experiment time.

Quote Originally Posted by likelifting
    Yes I was. I've done some research. And now its experiment time.
    I've also took it in the past and I just get a little warmer and pounds come off, just can't go to high unless your on gear

600mg Test per week for me. And want to add Mast Prop for month to 6 weeks at the end. Atomini posted about not needing excesive amounts of gear while running T3.

Good news... Sig other is calling me for a romp in the hay. YES!

be back later.

TMI?

Quote Originally Posted by likelifting
    600mg Test per week for me. And want to add Mast Prop for month to 6 weeks at the end. Atomini posted about not needing excesive amounts of gear while running T3.

Good news... Sig other is calling me for a romp in the hay. YES!

be back later.
    Lol, make sure you eat to grow bro

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fit4ever180 View Post

WOW, thats some serious stuff to take into consideration.....Makes someone think twice about messing with those chems

Quote Originally Posted by Wes201 View Post
    WOW, thats some serious stuff to take into consideration.....Makes someone think twice about messing with those chems
    Yeah, that guy knows his shit.

Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007 View Post
    Lol, make sure you eat to grow bro
    I grew in all the right places about a half hour ago.

As far as my physique goes, I want to get more symmetry, but I don't want any more muscle tbh. I'm after leaining out. Dropping BF. Hoping this last 6 weeks of my cycle with Mast P added and albuterol i can make my goal.

I will need surgery though. I'll need a tummy tuck, prolly a little man boob work, love handles. Skin is hanging a little bit at my waist, moobs and love handles are not dropping fat like I'd like.

Thread Information