mod igf1-29 and ghrp 2 post-op

Going to go ahead and try out this combo after my knee surgery on thursday, starting w/100mg bedtime dose for first week, then up to two, a week later 3. I plan to use this combo for six months.

Talked to my dr. today and her pretty much gave me the green light but said he doesnt want to know about it.

What he also said was, "what works best are aas compounds, but they are a legal and its a shame bc they really work well." BUt being that i dont yet have a reliable source, I will go ahead with the gh peptides and hope for the best.

Any advice from vets about points where I may encounter problems are most welcome and appreciated.

kmms is offline Productive Member
    Of course the doc ok'd it, they are medically and scientifically proven to work. The problem lies in obtaining peptides that are equivalent to those used in the studies. Hint, if they are made in china or no specific statement regarding their origin, they aren't going to be anywhere close to those used in the studies.

AAS are legal and OTC here. Start looking at your gym, surprised you are on bball scholarship and there's no one there to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by kmms View Post
    Of course the doc ok'd it, they are medically and scientifically proven to work. The problem lies in obtaining peptides that are equivalent to those used in the studies. Hint, if they are made in china or no specific statement regarding their origin, they aren't going to be anywhere close to those used in the studies.

AAS are legal and OTC here. Start looking at your gym, surprised you are on bball scholarship and there's no one there to help you.
    I know a guy who is obviously on, I'm gonna ask but I dont know if he has access to what I want. He's using anavar and some other stuff, I just want test-e and hcg , I have access to everything else.

Test is fantastic and hcg can be useful but if you're still in university, consider that you may be sacrificing your long term health in order to use AAS to speed up recovery. The same cant be said for mod grf and ghrp's. At least not with any medical credibility

true, but I am 26 so im not worried about my endocrine system at this point

My bad, assumed university meant 20 or so. Test e and peptides with insulin is my favorite cocktail

yeah i am an old ass for college. Trying to look at it form an expense standpoint, would i run the peptides same time as test or start them during pct?

The right peptides can be run 24/7 for the rest of your healthy long life. Everything else requires thought and caution.

Quote Originally Posted by kmms View Post
    The right peptides can be run 24/7 for the rest of your healthy long life. Everything else requires thought and caution.
    Sounds good to me

thnx for the help so far kmms. What is the purpose of using the insuline with that cycle mentioned above?

GH, insulin and testosterone are together the holy grail of muscle growth, strength and youth. you don't have to supplement with insulin to take advantage of it, just modify your diet and monitor your BG, avoid becoming insulin resistant. eat and drink to encourage insulin when your body demands it and make sure you eat and drink to avoid it when it doesn't.

Thnx again, I am already pretty conscience about limiting unwanted insulin spikes

Thread Information