slavic456 is offline New Member

Peptides for combat sports?

Hey Guys,

So im very new to this whole peptide busines, but ive been doing my research and I just have a few questions for the experts.

6'2 225 pounds. Just came off a 14 week 375 mg a week test E cycle and going into pct.
    I am an amateur golden gloves boxer, looking to maintain weight while cutting the love handle and abdominal fat that i havnt been able to shed no matter what I do. Boxing workouts are nothing like bodybuilding, they require aerobic as well as anaerobic "endurance if you will. Anyone that has done a few rounds of hard sparring knows how incredibly taxing it can be, sanctioned bouts in the open division, in which i fight can put you up against some real monsters. In others words, im not a small guy by any means, but i have been dwarfed by opponents, i am the constant underdog. I digress.

I am now going into pct and I think peptides will be incredibly beneficial to my sport, but what do I take. I am considering the following:

gHRP-2 100 MCG 3 times daily: Morning, post workout, and Before bed
    cjc-1295 no des 100 mcg 3 times daily: Same as above
    peg-mgf or igf-1-Lr3 100 MCG daily post work out

Questions:
    1. What can i expect for side effects? I want to avoid this so called GH bleed and i dont want to enlarge my intestines, taking body shots is hard enough as it is lol. Will this tax my already shut down pituitary during pct and possibly diminish recovery. Will any of these enhance cancer growth. And finally, will they affect fertility or have any other nasty long term side effects?
    2. What can I expect to achieve with these dosages in terms of increased LBM and reduction in body fat?
    3. Can I expect any effect on endurance: positive or negative?
    4. Finally, will they allow me to train harder such as sport specific training and strength and condition all in one day?

Sorry for the long post

Regards

slavic456 is offline New Member
    bump

I'm an HGH guy but I'm really interested in what peptides are being used out there.

DanB is offline Banned
    ghrh/ghrp combo as you mentioned will improve recovery time, may improve sleep, energy and mood levels, has potential to help cut b/f (diet training etc will obviously hinder this if not up to scratch)

side effects, long termnobody knows it hasnt been around long enough, short term no side effects that would i would be worried about, from the info we have available its as close to safe as we can call it

i cant advise on the igf or mgf as i havnt used them, reason being is that people more knowledgeable then myself werent happy with their results and basically think they shit so i havnt bothered running them myself

Thread Information