styleXX is offline New Member

got hgh labs back

my hgh tested at 1.76 ng/ml. i'm 45, fasted for 12 hours, pinned 5 iu's and then drew blood 2.5 hours after that.

The doctor said 1.76 is on the high side what do you think? any input is greatly appreciated.

styleXX

1.76 is on the high side for natural GH levels. 5iu should have you at nearly 10 times what you tested at.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    1.76 is on the high side for natural GH levels. 5iu should have you at nearly 10 times what you tested at.
    Sgt thanks for the input.

I had only been taking it for about 5 days at 5iu's per day. should I keep pinning and retest in a couple of weeks or should I just assume I got some bunk gh?

GH serum test is not cumulative ie it should elevate to the proper level from pinning even the first time.

What kind of GH is it?

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

solidss is offline Junior Member
    I got 5,5 ng/ml after my fifth shot of 3,5 iu of Pfizer Genotropin and I only fasted for 7 hours.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    Day 1 or day 20 does not matter for GH serum test it will be the same any day you pin n draw as long as its the same vial. Igf on the otherhand will start to stay elevated after prolonged use.

Like sgt Hartman was saying

1.76 is low . most people test with 10iu

Seems to be underdosed

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    Day 1 or day 20 does not matter for GH serum test it will be the same any day you pin n draw as long as its the same vial. Igf on the otherhand will start to stay elevated after prolonged use.

Like sgt Hartman was saying

1.76 is low . most people test with 10iu

Seems to be underdosed

I'm going to re test soon but am going to test both IGF & HGH this time. How long should I be pinning before I test for IGF? I just started the HGH 2 weeks ago.

thank you for the input....

styleXX

Monitor can you please turn on my pm?

I realize I don't have the 50 posts yet but I have been a member for almost 3 years. I've been more of a lurker and have benefited greatly from just reading posts and doing searches, etc.. but i'm now doing gh or trying to anyway and would like to be able to pm other members....

Thread Information