ssp
    ssp is offline New Member

Hgh IGF1 and Hgrp

I just wanted to know the difference between Hgh IGF1 and hgrp. I want to put on some size and lose fat. What is the best compound for that

Thanks

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What are your stats? How many years have you been lifting for?

What does your nutritional intake look like? None of the peptides above are useful unless you have a spot on diet throughout the year and you know what you are doing at the gym.

ssp
    Hello I'm 32 6' tall weigh around 220 and I've been working out since I was 16 or 17. I compete in bodybuilding. I have an injury right now with my ac joint and waiting for surgery. But I am always lacking in size. I cant break the 220 mark. I competed in light heavy for a few years. I want to put on more size strength pretty much everything. I'm very strong in all my lifts. I would like to be at least 250 off season. I don't really blow up on aas as much as other people do. And my body stays lean year doing pretty much. So cutting up is not hard just few last weeks get tough. There u go with my answer
    Thanks
    Last edited by ssp; 05-24-2013 at 04:46 PM.

^^^ If you can your hands on legitimate HGH and IGF-1 LR3, there are great protocols to run both which will give you the size that you have always felt the need for probably in no longer than 1 year. You won't even need to introduce insulin to this protocol until you hit 6iu of HGH a day.

Having access to large quantities of legitimate HGH and IGF-1 LR3 is the key though.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    As TJ said, its all about getting REAL HGH. thats all you need. IGF-1 is extremely hard to get your hands on and i seriously havent seen anyone who has it yet unless they have prescription ( not talking about research chemical crap)
    so can you get legit HGH ?

ssp
    Hey well I think so I was thinking the Primatropin brand but I don't think it's pharmaceutical. What's the difference between igf1 and Hgh. My trainer td me we will put u on some Hgh about 8 ius day and I will definetly grow but I'm just waiting for my injury right now.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    You dont run hgh starting at 8 iu
    You start 2 iu and you up cycle gradually like 1 iu every 2 weeks or so
    Depends on how can u handle the sides of hgh
    Im on third month and i just started 8 Iu ed yesterday

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I run HGH at 7 i.u.'s and have no sides (nothing bad anyway). Cost keeps me from running more, but if I had the money I'd be running 10 i.u.'s. I've run GH for over a year, then took 6 months off then ran 4 i.u.'s for 2 weeks then went straight to 7 i.u.'s. Do you guy's think that past experience makes you less susceptible to sides (numbness, joint pain etc.)? BTW, I'm using the same Ukrainian Jins everyone else is, so it's not bad gear. As a matter of fact, years ago I did have some bogus GH and it numbed me like a spinal tap!!! LOL!!

I have some good IGF-1Lr3. Not prescription but it definitely works!! It's not cheap either!! That Pharm stuff is silly money I hear...

^^^ Granovich made a good point in his latest response. It is always wise to start off at a rather small dose with HGH, and 2iu is indeed a good dose to start not only to let your body adjust to this peptide but also be able to monitor the sides, which headaches, finger-aches and chest pain are most often what some users experience and report at even relatively low doses such as 4iu.

We're all different and we hardly consider The Titan99 as a normal human being

ssp
    Hello
    Do u think it better to stack Hgh with igf1 what does igf1 do different from Hgh?

Wolv256 is offline Associate Member
    The best compound to put on size and lose fat is testosterone . Although, you want to run that with an AI, HCG , and do PCT when you're done. Yes, you could say tren is better, but that has a lot more sides and you'd want to run testosterone with it anyways.

The answer to your question is testosterone and chicken breast.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    ^^^ Granovich made a good point in his latest response. It is always wise to start off at a rather small dose with HGH, and 2iu is indeed a good dose to start not only to let your body adjust to this peptide but also be able to monitor the sides, which headaches, finger-aches and chest pain are most often what some users experience and report at even relatively low doses such as 4iu.

We're all different and we hardly consider The Titan99 as a normal human being
    The League of Extraordinary Juice-heads. LOL!!

Thread Information