Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Norditropin Nordilet HGH (pharma grade) cycle. Solo

Othello is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    Personally, I don't think I would ever waste gh on a solo cycle....

I only use it to enhance on cycle growth and for bridging through cycles throughout the year
    Actually the cycle is no longer gh solo (despite the title). I added test e as of august 1 and im now running it for 12 -16 weeks along the gh which should go on well into next year (started may 10 so given 9 mnths shld go to feb 2014 after which i might take a cple if months off then back)

Can't wait to get the cash together for gh. Had been looking at 1296wiyhout dac. Igf 6 but not sure yet. U ever tried em? Or slin? If so what wud u rate

Quote Originally Posted by MajorPectorial View Post
    Can't wait to get the cash together for gh. Had been looking at 1296wiyhout dac. Igf 6 but not sure yet. U ever tried em? Or slin? If so what wud u rate
    Believe it or not its easier to get real gh over here than all the rest of peptides etc...slins easy to but i never tried it...guess the risks too heavy for me ...gh is safer...i also think aas are safer than slin...duno but it gives me the creeps....probably coz ive seen so many pple around me with diabetes and ive seen how they suffer from it...

Oh I get u there brutha. I've thought on slin n thought on it n thought on it but. If I were to become dependant on it. I doubt I'd deal with it for the rest of my life. Gunna be a time I'm old n ain't got a clue hopefully. But at that point. I Into even gunna want to put aas in me. Fu*k the trt dose I'll just talk to invisible people Instead. Cuz I'm crazy like that!
    N yeh u said back along just how easy it is. Lol. I'll av to go on holiday I think. If I come to money. Which I very much doubt. I'll let you know.
    #stillnevergunnabuyalotteryticket

found some blood today when pinning...there was a drop of blood on the needle and some had been aspirated back into the pen...Im still alive and kicking so I would assume nothing bad has happened from that I take it that my fat layer around the tummy has thinned down so much that I hit an ab muscle with the 4mm needle

lets see how the rest of the day goes

If its just a drop ur fine. Happens now n again even with aas. I'd imagine its just a tiny capillary or similar.

If its just a drop ur fine. Happens now n again even with aas. I'd imagine its just a tiny capillary or similar.
    yeap...my main concern was for the blood that got sucked into the pen...was afraid it would affect the GH by reacting with it...anyway...pinned today and still have one more pin in the pen before i open a new one...so no biggie...plus im still alive :P

Quote Originally Posted by Othello View Post

yeap...my main concern was for the blood that got sucked into the pen...was afraid it would affect the GH by reacting with it...anyway...pinned today and still have one more pin in the pen before i open a new one...so no biggie...plus im still alive :P
    Good good

Landed in turkey last night. Had the gh in my luggage in a cold bag along with some freeze bottles....arrived safely, no questions asked

Enjoying the turkish sun

Gym sucks btw...main machine is out of order ...so much for 5 stars hehehe

What's the coldest u can keep gh out of interest?

back to Beirut

hgh transported rather well I must say and not a question asked on either airport...but was sloppy ... last 4 days in terms of eating and not working out (there was no gym at the second hotel I went to) tried swimming but I guess nothing beats a good old pair of dumbbells hehehe...strangely, I did not see any negative impact on my waistline or in terms of new fat deposits...guess its the GH effect...

anyway...will start catching up today i hope...once i get through the tons of work emails ...

pedrinhum is offline New Member
    I think that you should eat more good carbs in order to get better results. I would avoid carbs at night because insuline can reduce the production of HGH while you are sleeping.

I'd imagine he takes it at night for a good overnight pulse as would normally occur. I.e split the dose to two pins a day.

I agree with MP here...overnight shots and split dose shots are the closest to natural body production (as per what I have been able to find out after all the reading/research).

At 43, I doubt there is much left in terms of natural gh production so I have nothing to worry about in that sense...

I upped back the dose to 4iu yesterday....for my right hand, I am seeing a bone doc this week. I am beginning to doubt its related to the gh...I just hope its not going to be a show stopper of some sorts...prob is how to explain to the doc what I am taking hehehehe...I can see his eyes bulging already :P

I guess I will just play it without telling him anything...let him do the scans and xrays and whatnot and then I will see for myself the best course of action ...

I agree with MP here...overnight shots and split dose shots are the closest to natural body production (as per what I have been able to find out after all the reading/research).

At 43, I doubt there is much left in terms of natural gh production so I have nothing to worry about in that sense...

I upped back the dose to 4iu yesterday....for my right hand, I am seeing a bone doc this week. I am beginning to doubt its related to the gh...I just hope its not going to be a show stopper of some sorts...prob is how to explain to the doc what I am taking hehehehe...I can see his eyes bulging already :P

I guess I will just play it without telling him anything...let him do the scans and xrays and whatnot and then I will see for myself the best course of action ...
    Yeh I agree Othello. Hope the hands not serious n goes quickly. U tried taking msm crystals for aas few month. Take 5grams a day. If its really bad. Like when my shoulder screw with me I take 4grams afternoon. 4grams at night. Its so cheap anyway.

Yeh I agree Othello. Hope the hands not serious n goes quickly. U tried taking msm crystals for aas few month. Take 5grams a day. If its really bad. Like when my shoulder screw with me I take 4grams afternoon. 4grams at night. Its so cheap anyway.
    sounds good...im seeing a bone doc at 16:00...lets see what the quack has to say esp. that i cant tell him anything of what i am doing

will defo go the MSM way if i can manage to get my hands on some here.

Just got back from doc.

Initial diagnosis is tendonitis ... on the lateral side of the hand, there are three tendons that pass through some sort of a tunnel which seems to have narrowed down from wear & tear or calcification...

ended up with anti inflamatory prescription + gastrimut for stomach protection...and to use lots of cold compresses to ease the pain.

if not clear in 15 days, he will have scans and xrays taken to determine why and might need to cut up to liberate the tendons which would be a b**ch because it would mean no gym for a while...

cool thing is that he did not blame it on the working out and seems to be a decent bloke

upping my gh to 5 iu tom since its not CTS and not gh related :P
    Last edited by Othello; 10-01-2013 at 07:54 AM.

Just got back from doc.

Initial diagnosis is tendonitis ... on the lateral side of the hand, there are three tendons that pass through some sort of a tunnel which seems to have narrowed down from wear & tear or calcification...

ended up with anti inflamatory prescription + gastrimut for stomach protection...and to use lots of cold compresses to ease the pain.

if not clear in 15 days, he will have scans and xrays taken to determine why and might need to cut up to liberate the tendons which would be a b**ch because it would mean no gym for a while...

cool thing is that he did not blame it on the working out and seems to be a decent bloke

upping my gh to 5 iu tom since its not CTS and not gh related :P
    Defo get the msm crystals/powder. U can eBay it. Loads on there n its PERFECT for tendon type problems. Just order it now. U can get half a kilo for about a tenner or 15 pound. Just load urself up like I said doing a morning n nightly dose. So damn cheap. I'd also look at adding deca and or test cycle to aid in repair too. N try n get some real deep tissue massaging on the most painful areas and surrounding areas to stimulate repair n get blood in the area.
    Quicker u get on this the quicker you'll repair as takes couple months to kick in as collagen is slow to synthesise.
    Last edited by MajorPectorial; 10-05-2013 at 08:50 AM.

Defo get the msm crystals/powder. U can eBay it. Loads on there n its PERFECT for tendon type problems. Just order it now. U can get half a kilo for about a tenner or 15 pound. Just load urself up like I said doing a morning n nightly dose. So damn cheap. I'd aprons look at adding deca to or test cycle to aid in repair too. N try n get some real deep tissue massaging on the most painful areas and surrounding areas to stimulate repair n get blood in the area.
    Quicker u get on this the quicker you'll repair as takes couple months to kick in as collagen is slow to synthesise.
    Thanks bro

Ill look into getting them. Dunno about ordering them. Will check local market first...then maybe ill order to my brothers place in qatar and hell send them with someone coming to leb.

Best news today. My pharmacist informed me that Gh is covered by Social Security medical-care ... now I just need to find me a good doc to write some prescriptions and I get some of my "investment" refunded

quick update. did arms yesterday. after the workout, measured my flexed arms and they reached a record 47cm !!!

un-pumped they are at 45cm flexed which is a good 1 - 1.5 cm gained from before the cycle.

feeling good is quasi constant. bed performance is great (tuesday did the gf and the wife in series and i could still go on - thank you Aust for the ciallis tip)

calendar wise im on my 11th week of test (started Aug 1) and today marks my 6 months on gh started May 10)

ill keep the test up till end of October (3 more weeks) making it a 14 week cycle. Reason being I'm flying to Iraq on nov. 1 for a long term project. will PCT there while continuing on gh.
    ill be flying in every two weeks so I can replenish my gh stock...

good thing there is a gym in the compound.

this will give me more chance to work out even better than now...ill have to figure it out regarding the food though...no wifey to cook for me

quick update. did arms yesterday. after the workout, measured my flexed arms and they reached a record 47cm !!!

un-pumped they are at 45cm flexed which is a good 1 - 1.5 cm gained from before the cycle.

feeling good is quasi constant. bed performance is great (tuesday did the gf and the wife in series and i could still go on - thank you Aust for the ciallis tip)

calendar wise im on my 11th week of test (started Aug 1) and today marks my 6 months on gh started May 10)

ill keep the test up till end of October (3 more weeks) making it a 14 week cycle. Reason being I'm flying to Iraq on nov. 1 for a long term project. will PCT there while continuing on gh.
    ill be flying in every two weeks so I can replenish my gh stock...

good thing there is a gym in the compound.

this will give me more chance to work out even better than now...ill have to figure it out regarding the food though...no wifey to cook for me
    to avoid any ambiguity: by record I mean a personal record :P

Some great progress there mate. Keep it going!!!

Anxnymous is offline Associate Member
    Good gains with GH, how long do you plan on running it?
    Last edited by Anxnymous; 10-26-2013 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anxnymous View Post
    Your source told me you got it from him, had to come check out your log, looks like you've had great results, when did you last pin?
    Edit ur message mate. Not good talking bout who gets what from who

Anxnymous is offline Associate Member
    Edit ur message mate. Not good talking bout who gets what from who
    My bad, thought since I didn't say who it was it'd be fine.

DPTUK is offline Banned
    Last edited by DPTUK; 12-15-2013 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DPTUK View Post
    Othello I just joined this forum but I have been following your progress for a while, amazing report brother, well done and keep up the good work. I have never taken anything but I am so excited to start GH from next week. I am from UK and have a doctor who has prescribed me Genotropin FDA grade GH which I will get from a pharmacy here in the UK at great expense. I am mainly interested in GH to heal up injuries (I have two bad shoulders) and especially for fat loss so would love to ask you some questions if possible.
    sure. PM me if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Anxnymous View Post

My bad, thought since I didn't say who it was it'd be fine.
    Yeah. But it leads to ppl pming ppl to death. N can lead to source talk. Best to be safe. ;-)

Greetings from Sulaymania Iraq/Kurdistan

Just arrived to Suly as they call it here...settled in, went shopping for food and basically hit the ground running work wise been in meetings since 5pm (its 1:20 am now).

Tom Im going to the local gym to check it out. Seems its pretty well setup...hopefully I will have time to work out at least an hour a day.

my test cycle ended last week...had my last shot on Friday and now waiting 2 weeks to start PCT.

still going with HGH. Dose dropped to 3 IUs. Lets hope wont loose much of what I gained after PCT...must say weight wise, I am still at 96kg but gained around 1.5 - 2cm on biceps...weights went up by 10 - 15kg (bench, curls etc)...

hopefully HGH throughout PCT will help with keeping those gains...must admit travel came at the worst time ever... Id have preferred to stay home till at least after PCT so as not to add new unknowns to the equation but what the heck...when work calls work calls....

zWonka is offline Junior Member
    You wont loose anything from GH gains and it helps keep gains by itselft so with a PCT and HGH while your still on a diet you should be fine!

GH will help any muscle that underwent hyperplasia. But hypertrophy, if way past your "genetic limit" would ssslllooowwwly (over a prolonged period depending on diet. Training. Recovery amongst other things). Whilst on GH you may again expect less muscle loss. But. Whether on a "par" with a raised "trt" dose. I couldn't tell you. But by the sounds of your dedication, I don't think you have anything to worry about. Your muscle Gunna be with u a good while longer.

Thanks for the heads up MP

Anytime brutha. I'm close to going on GH myself. After everything I've read up. Researched. How others have commented on its capabilities I'm well up for running it alongside blasting. Maybe dropping I.u's during cruise faze. See how I fare. Plus I believe it will be doubly beneficial to the recurring rotator cuff n shoulder problems. I put on so much strength so quick this past year my joints are complaining. Weighing the costs and benefits of just tb500+MSN crystals and deca added during blasts Im better off reaping ALL the benefits associated with use of pharm GH.

Great thread brutha!

you will love it man. Its just awesome. im on 3ius a day now...and going. each day I see myself changing in the mirror. body composition is getting better and i feel good even though im stuck in a hell hole in northern iraq and 5 days into PCT...yet i feel great

lets hope it keeps going. yesterday discovered a gym around 10 in drive away from compound... registered there and began working out...not bad at all..a little expensive (125$ per month) but machines are TOP and so are the free weights ... plus, more importantly, its not crowded and opens till 11 pm which is very convenient. did some food shopping as well and began cooking my own meals.

since appt is very close to office, i end up working from home most of the day which helps with food intake as i dont need to worry about preparing ahead of time or carrying the food with me...just pop on the cooker and its done.

mainly eating chicken breasts (grilled with some spices), low fat yogurt, boiled eggs, oats and dried peaches...havent settled down to counting macros yet...i just make sure i grab 6 meals a day and keeping things balanced ... 19 more days before i get back home...fingers crossed

Greetings from Kurdistan

2nd week into PCT. things are better than I was hoping for. started clomid and nolvadex at 75mg and 40mg respectvely (thats the Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 & Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20 PCT). i did not loose much although nutrition has not been up to par with all the work and the hassles of settling in...my performance in gym is still good to go despite the right wrist pains and the new pain in my left forearm...I still manage to push same weights and same intensity as on cycle...

GH wise, I am still at 3iu ED...its almost my 7th month on now and to be honest i do not feel like stopping might decrease to 2iu ED but still not decided....I am flying by the seat of my pants here...lets see what gives. most likely I will go till Jan and break for 4 months before resuming around may ... with a nice test cycle around august....or I will just cruise on 2 iu till april and hit another cycle ... no idea...

one thing though I am thinking of is to try and find out if the pains in my wrist and forearm are related to GH or not...I am pretty sure they are and would like to try and reverse them which would mean stopping gh alltogether....which is somehting I dont really want hhehehe go figure...

johnmarcos is offline New Member
    Hey othello, I'm lebanese too!

Quote Originally Posted by johnmarcos View Post
    Hey othello, I'm lebanese too!
    hey there...where abouts r u from

hello all

Well its almost a year (minus 4 days) since I started my gh cycle. and yes I have been on it throughout...actually i stopped for a week in april (just as a break) but besides this I am still on it.

dosage wise I had reached 4 iu per day but the CTS symptoms were a real PITA so I dropped down to 2iUs. I upped back to 3 IUs beginning of may...so far so good.

AAS side, I did a 14 week test E cycle back in August. Results were great. made some lean gains...then PCTd and managed to keep most till March where I was forced to stop working out because of work...add to it shitty nutrition and practically no sleep (4 hours every 30 hours) ...I dropped down to 80kg and lost a lot of muscle in that...my arms went from 46cm to 40!!! but ikept on the GH throughout.which allowed me to keep definition and avoid gaining BF.

went back to training mid april and surely enough muscle memory kicked in...within a week I felt my arms take back their original size...in parallel i upped gh to 3ius and my regulated my diet (protein & carbs + increased calories).

started a new test E cycle this week. 500mg per week. will run this for 14 weeks and hopefully nothing will come to screw this up this time.

yesterday I discovered a new gym in town which uses EMS (electronic muscle stimulation)....originally I thought it was BS but since I was offered a free session, i gave it a shot and lo and behold, came out after 20 min with HUGE pumps all over!!! plan is to integrate this with my daily workouts to compensate for some slackness in gym...i really loved the fact how the current would hit every single muscle group...

will keep you guys posted on this thread...

feels good to be back

carbo is offline Associate Member
    Good to hear an update Othello, hope your new cycle will be smooth and you'll recover your lost gains in no time

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information