ghost14 is offline Female Member

Hgh serum test after ghrp-2/cjc no dac

I've made a hgh serum test 40 minutes after sub-q injection of 300/60 mcg of ghrp-2/cjc-1295 no dac and 11 h fasting. The result is 16 ng/ml with reference range 0.1-5 (I don't know if age/gender specific). I am 40 yo 130 lbs woman.

I am slightly dissapointed with this result. Is it that women may not be capable to produce bigger pulses of growth hormon or the product was not good quality? This dose was too high for me, I had heart palpitation the whole day. My normal dose is 60/60. What do you think?
    Last edited by ghost14; 05-29-2013 at 08:24 AM.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    what was the level were you hoping for?

Did you do any IGF testing?

I don't know, rather around 20. Research results on a pharm grade ghrp/ghrh gave higher results, up to 50, but being realistic I did not expect that.

I wanted to test igf1, but my lab does not do that. I am looking for some other one and will test it next week.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    I think its good results for peptides

Spartans09 is offline Member
    I'm curious what the igf tests at as well. I'm starting modified grf 1-29 (cjc 1295 no dac) and Ipamorelin in a day or two. Your other result seems solid. Being a female did that big does make you tired or just palpitations? Does the ghrp-2 make you any hungrier? The 3 days I tried Ghrp-6 it made me so hungry it scared me. I was obsessed with eating anything and everything shortly after dose, like an out of control drug addict is the best way to describe it.

I have been taking ghrp2 for three weeks and hunger atacks were during first two weeks. Mostly after bigger dose then 60 mcg - it is sometimes difficult to fill in three ticks and some more gets in. But not huge crawling I had on cutting diets long ago. Before that I was two months on ipamorelin, lethargy lasted about a month and gone, so I had none on ghrp2. Heart palpitation are the worst and dose dependent. I cannot fall asleep because of this so i will switch to ipamorelin prebed.

Spartans09 is offline Member
    Did you gradually increase your dose of Ipamorelin or just jump right into normal dose? I'm going to work my way up over a couple of wreaks to try to avoid side effects/lethargy.
    I don't like anything that messes with my sleep or heart palpitations.

No, I started to high, 3x 100 mcg a day, solo. After two weeks added cjc w/o dac. I did not know much then. But this for helping to heal inuries, so lethargy heart palpitations are meaningless in this case.

Thread Information