Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By swithuk
  • 1 Post By Rick Kane

Thread: Blue generic

bigging is offline Junior Member

Blue generic

Being a skeptic I'm very shocked that I have a real source for reasonable price. I understand there's many fakes but I can say first hand these are real. Energy, libido, sleep great, and finger tingles. So not all are fakes I don't know why they wouldn't label and promote cheap legit shit it confuses me

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Who said its real?
    It could be peptdes give you some results
    And some other shit give u hgh sides
    Could be real which is extremely long shot
    But i hope its real man
    Good luck

swithuk is offline Associate Member
    very fishy

The many guys who are in professional sports who has taken pharm gh before. And myself included granted 3iu pharm is equal to about 5iu generic. The blood test my guy took who is a well known name around the country who's levels were sky high. That's how

For being 22 granovich I don't understand what makes u think u know what ur talking about u shouldn't even be on this forum. If your not still gaining at 22 naturally you need to focus on nutrition section

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    It wont be hgh it will be peptides, the generic companies don't have the equipment to produce it, all they are interested in is money. Don't be fooled by cheap hgh in the long run its cheaper to buy pharm grade hgh...I wouldn't buy blue's or any other generic hgh again and wouldn't take it even if it was free.

Well obviously you haven't had a trusted source for many years who make their own raw and gh. Peptides won't allow your body fat to drop 5% in 8 months with same diet and fitness routine, won't raise your libido, make u sleep like a baby, recovery increases in half the time add 2 inches to your arms and 5 inches to your legs, and make your fingers and toes tingle, and have your skin feeling tight and shiny like a baby's ass. If you find some peptides let me know. Granted there are a lot of fake generics but there's also real and just like kigtropin once everyone started using it then all your fakes came after and now u couldn't pay me to take kig. So to say all is fake is like saying all raw is fake. It's all about your source if your source doesn't Skype you and show you their company and where it's made then find the right one.

Spartans09 is offline Member
    You really have no idea what you putting in your body. You should really heed Marcuse's warning- he knows what he is talking about? Take a look at this link.

Chinese HGH concerns

Last edited by Granovich; 06-02-2013 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigging View Post
    For being 22 granovich I don't understand what makes u think u know what ur talking about u shouldn't even be on this forum. If your not still gaining at 22 naturally you need to focus on nutrition section
    Yah i put reqlly young age when i signed up
    Just to stay cool
    Im alot older than 22
    Been on hgh for 3 months pharma grade and running 8 iu
    And believe it or not i have been here for years and i know alot
    Im sure my nutrition beat urs any day of the week brother

Well obviously you haven't had a trusted source for many years who make their own raw and gh. Peptides won't allow your body fat to drop 5% in 8 months with same diet and fitness routine, won't raise your libido, make u sleep like a baby, recovery increases in half the time add 2 inches to your arms and 5 inches to your legs, and make your fingers and toes tingle, and have your skin feeling tight and shiny like a baby's ass. If you find some peptides let me know. Granted there are a lot of fake generics but there's also real and just like kigtropin once everyone started using it then all your fakes came after and now u couldn't pay me to take kig. So to say all is fake is like saying all raw is fake. It's all about your source if your source doesn't Skype you and show you their company and where it's made then find the right one.
    You really need to learn more about the industry and especially about Chinese generics. Read the Chinese concerns thread and you will be enlightened. Don't be fooled by the usually " trust your source" line but if your happy you carry on buying them but I can assure you that its not hgh but other chemicals they produce what mimic gh sides and knock out blood test. Best of luck

Your not 22? And you've been on here for years? Your join date don't lie you've been on since 2011 and brag how your the youngest engineer. Dude stop acting. And that's fine your right. All these BB and pros have fakes.

Spartans09 is offline Member
    He could have lurked for years before signing up. I started diligently following the forum in 2002 or 2003 but did not join until 2009.

Read his previous post talking about being the youngest senior engineer in his company and the way he states facts not experiences = 22 I'm not hating but when ppl just assume every blue top is fake is annoying. Why would my company label their gh so within a year frauds have copied their label and gave them a bad name. Go to Jin or hyge official sites and look at all the websites and companies that are frauds and they use same box same label to the T so half these guys don't even have real gh but just because its labeled they feel they have a great source. It don't matter this site has turned into a bunch of Internet fakes copying quotes from the seniors anyway.

Read his previous post talking about being the youngest senior engineer in his company and the way he states facts not experiences = 22 I'm not hating but when ppl just assume every blue top is fake is annoying. Why would my company label their gh so within a year frauds have copied their label and gave them a bad name. Go to Jin or hyge official sites and look at all the websites and companies that are frauds and they use same box same label to the T so half these guys don't even have real gh but just because its labeled they feel they have a great source. It don't matter this site has turned into a bunch of Internet fakes copying quotes from the seniors anyway.
    If you are happy buying your clear bottle with blue tops then carry on but you have a lot to learn and trust me I understand why your so defensive, I was when I first learnt I spent an absolute fortune on fakes and other dangerous chemicals. The generic companies don't have the equipment or the desire to produce real gh when they can sell other chemicals what produce similar sides and throw off bw. Oh and by the way hyges are generic lol
    Granovich likes this.

********** has serial numbers right from the company and granted there more expensive but they are real. I have a lot to learn ... Wish u knew who I was . What's your recommendations then for REAL gh?

Hyges got blanked out but seriously if everything is generic and all generics are fake supposedly what do u take big balling

********** has serial numbers right from the company and granted there more expensive but they are real. I have a lot to learn ... Wish u knew who I was . What's your recommendations then for REAL gh?
    Think about it, a generic company who don't have a licence have a serial number on them to let you know they are real. Why don't you read the whole Chinese concerns threads and learn what the Chinese are capable of doing. I'm not going round in circles with you because you wouldn't like to admit you have been buying fakes, we all have been there and you will understand once you try and experience pharm grade hgh.

I can't say anymore to help you but please read the Chinese concerns thread in full, Best of luck
    Last edited by marcus300; 06-05-2013 at 02:34 AM.
    Granovich likes this.

********** is approved by China, and obtained a Chinese SFDA GMP license in 2006. Because of the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing, the Chinese government closed all Growth hormone manufactures in China. During that period, many fake ********** appeared all over the world. Until 2009, Zhongshan Hygene Biopharm Co., Ltd. acquired the GMP license again. There are only 5 factories in China can produce human growth hormone:

I'm done going back and forth also you need to do your research

Taken straight from Wikipedia lmfao, you have no idea do you
    but looks like your enjoy your hgh so carry on best of luck

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    ********** is approved by China, and obtained a Chinese SFDA GMP license in 2006. Because of the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing, the Chinese government closed all Growth hormone manufactures in China. During that period, many fake ********** appeared all over the world. Until 2009, Zhongshan Hygene Biopharm Co., Ltd. acquired the GMP license again. There are only 5 factories in China can produce human growth hormone:
    You are confusing real hygene with **********. Even before the crackdown real hygene was hard to get nevermind now. Hygetrpin has always been an underground operation. If it's not from one of the big 4 it's not for real.
    There are only four pharmaceutial Co's licensed to produce hgh in China.
    I've used all manners of generics some good some bad but there is no way that stuff is from a licensed facility. If you really believe that they're licensed, then why is there no ICP# listed at the bottom of the page?
    All companies in China are required by law to display it so chairman Mao can monitor content. Notice that all four (jins, anso, genheal, hygene) licensed manufacturing facilities in China have ICP numbers on the home page of their sites.

@bigging - idiot !
    Granovich likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Kane View Post
    You are confusing real hygene with **********. Even before the crackdown real hygene was hard to get nevermind now. Hygetrpin has always been an underground operation. If it's not from one of the big 4 it's not for real.
    There are only four pharmaceutial Co's licensed to produce hgh in China.
    I've used all manners of generics some good some bad but there is no way that stuff is from a licensed facility. If you really believe that they're licensed, then why is there no ICP# listed at the bottom of the page?
    All companies in China are required by law to display it so chairman Mao can monitor content. Notice that all four (jins, anso, genheal, hygene) licensed manufacturing facilities in China have ICP numbers on the home page of their sites.
    Exactly he hasn't a clue. Lol.

I ordered from gensci distributors directly through them so I guess they gave me bunk. I've tried everything inc real jin fake Jin real blue fake blue now I want to get hyges . Again if you knew me and u saw me I promise all these little comments would stop . You would look like a troll next to me.. Promise

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    I ordered from gensci distributors directly through them so I guess they gave me bunk. I've tried everything inc real jin fake Jin real blue fake blue now I want to get hyges . Again if you knew me and u saw me I promise all these little comments would stop . You would look like a troll next to me.. Promise
    I understand. You're a little embarrassed after your wiki page cut and paste "I'll show them post". Don't worry about it bro we've all been there. Truth is you're trying to put lipstick on a pig. Hyges are what they are. Underground labs run by organized crime syndicates. Think about it for a minute. Do real pharmaceuticals companies get raided and shut down like the hge.cn lab did a couple of years ago?
    Quit posting silly poop and use pharma grade and I promise all these little comments would stop..Promise
    swithuk likes this.

hahhaaha

That's fine I'll stick with my " poop " gh. If your so knowledgeable share some insight on what pharm gh to use and you guarantee it's legit. It's one to say I know the company that makes it . It's another to get your hands on it

Thread Information