Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Turkish Juicer

Thread: 5 months into genotropin cycle, what to do about bloat?

Angel of death is offline Senior Member

5 months into genotropin cycle, what to do about bloat?

Just a little background I'm 5 months deep at 3.36 ius a day of genotropin. Sleeping great, skin is healthy, good results. I ramped up very slowly I probably didn't hit 3.36ius until month 3 or so of my cycle. Problem is lately I've been eating clean, doing cardio and working out like crazy and I lately I've noticed I look and feel real bloated. Right at the bottom of my stomach and under my neck. I know this is bloat because I took 2 full days off and now introduced it back at 2.16 IUs today and it looks like I lost 20lbs. Whats the best move for me? I still have a month and a half left and I would like to get back to my 3.36iu but I don't want to look fat as hell while doing it

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your dosing of HGH is too low for such a high bloating response, and this is exactly what we mean when we say ''everyone is different.'' I am assuming you will be looking forward to increase your HGH dosage in time, so it will even be a bigger issue.

Don't let this sound too bold to you but I see two angles here: you'll either get over the bloated look and go on with HGH, or just stop using it. An alternative would be staying on it throughout your bulking phase and taking a break from it when spring/summer is approaching every year.

How is your sodium intake? You would be surprised how low sodium diets can yield incredible results for bloaters.

Have you looked into natural diuretics? I am a bloater myself and learned how to incorporate certain natural diuretics such as parsley, cranberries, apple cider vinegar and various kinds of tea to my diet, it works.

Have you considered other proactive means of flushing the excessive water held by tissues in your body such as sauna and steam bath?

If there is a problem, then there has to be solution; otherwise, we wouldn't encounter and or perceive such things to be problematic in the first place. Think about it.
    Last edited by Turkish Juicer; 05-06-2013 at 03:44 AM.
    Misery13 likes this.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    you got that much bloat from 3 IU . thats crazy . are you running AAS ?
    im running 6 iu now and Yes i have some bloating but nothing crazy like yours , still hard as rock

Maybe I exaggerated slightly but the bloat was deffinitely pretty bad. If I ramp back up slowly won't that help?

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    wow im running 3 ius of the gens also and no bloat what so ever at all matter of fact i lost weight when i got on these months ago

I'm very prone to bloating I bloat like crazy on most aas. Also at first my diet was pretty bad. Is it possible I just never recovered from that and will benefit from slowly ramping back now that my diets been good?

Did you even read my response???

yes turkish I'm sorry I didn't show that I acknowledged it but I am 100% taking your advice and using those means to try to ease the bloat. Though right now I'm sitting at 2.88 IU and not too bloated, may just stay here...

Update on the bloat...I'm sitting at 2.88iu per day and although the bloat is not quite as bad as 3.36iu it is still present. However, I realized I have a full can of animal cuts which I've never used or really planned on using, and each packet in the can has 2 blue pills that are the diuretic complex. I took all the blue pills out of the packs and I'm going to take 2 a day and see how this works. It has a lot of the stuff you mentioned to help, turkish.

^^^ I have used Animal Pack in the past and it works for me. I hope it will work for you too.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    How did it go ?
    Any update ?

Update- After a good 5.5 months running my usual dose, I've lowered it to 2.16iu (or so) per day and I am still sleeping great, and appear to be in the best shape of my life. The bloat is all but gone, everyone is commenting on how I lost a lot of weight, little do they know I just lowered my hgh dose. I'm going to stay at this dose for a while and continue to go hard in the gym, no complaints as I'm continuing to make progress.

Thread Information