ghost14 is offline Female Member

Question about tb-500

My harmstring tendon tear is almost healen, it needs only to strenghten. But after too agressive pt I have tendonitis of adductors and some old tendonosis of shoulder biceps. I ordered 20 mg (10x2 mg) of tb-500 and I am wondering how to split into doses. I was thinking:
    Wk 1: Mo 4 mg, Wed 2 mg
    Wk 2: Mo 2 mg, Wed 2 mg
    Wk 3: Mo 2 mg, Wed 1 mg
    Wk 4: Mo 2 mg, wed 1 mg
    Wk 5: 2 mg
    Wk 6: 2 mg

But I am not sure if this is optimal. Any other suggestions?
    Last edited by ghost14; 06-03-2013 at 03:45 PM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's what I would suggest.

the amount of TB you intend to take looks right.
    but not sure if you are giving it enough time. Personally, I'd stretch out the 20mg over an 8 week period due to severity of your injury.

if you haven't already, you may wish to consider reading this:

Roman's TB-500 log...........

Good luck!
    ---Roman

Hello Roman, I have been reading your log few times

If it is working, I can still order some more and continue for next weeks. I will see it if the initial dose is high enough. But still I am not sure about once a week or twice schedule. Or is the initial boom dosing better.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost14 View Post
    Hello Roman, I have been reading your log few times

If it is working, I can still order some more and continue for next weeks. I will see it if the initial dose is high enough. But still I am not sure about once a week or twice schedule. Or is the initial boom dosing better.
    I don't really think it matters whether weekly or semi weekly dosing will make a difference. I'm not sure you really need to order more either. Go ahead if you feel you must. It seems you have enough, just need to add a couple more weeks to allow for proper healing.

...Just my opinion

Ok. I just have a feeling that tendonosis needs higher dose than tendonitis. So if I have to extend a couple of weeks it is better to add few more vials than lower a dose. Anyway I am closr to change my mind and start with prolotheraphy, which plus peps was very successful in healing my torn hamstring. And finish healing with tb500. Somehow I brlieve more in prp injections, but wanted to avoid costs. But life is too short, I am fighting with my injuries almost a year and I am really fed up with all this.

Thread Information