wheels27 is offline New Member

CJC 1295 w/o Dac and GHRP-6

I am currently taking 3 doses of 1295 w/o Dac and GHRP-6 at 100 mcg each at AM, post-workout and pre bed.
    Just looking for feedback on what ppl have noticed when taking these substances w/o AAS? Some days I feel i get hungry right after pinning and other days not so much. I have on occasion also noticed myself get minor sweats for a few minutes.

Also in terms of performance has anyone noticed gains and how long after and what types? Were their decreases in BF%, increase, strength changes, recovery times etc.

Thank you

johnC80 is offline Junior Member
    Well, what positives have you noticed? How long have you been running the peptides?

Perseverance1 is offline Banned
    I've been "on" for a bit, pinning 200/200 anywhere from 2-4 times a day. Too bad I'm taking so many other substances I can't tell what's doing what lol. My overall "gains" have been quite remarkable over the last month though, not talking about lifts or anything, just about overall appearance.

Perseverance1 is offline Banned
    Also, I recently read that MT-II blunts the GH pulse so if you're pinning that don't do it together....of course I found that out after a month of doing it lol, oh well... It's not like this stuff is expensive or anything.

wheels27 is offline New Member
    mine is strictly performance based. At this point I have not really noticed much aside from increase in hunger. today is my first heavy day since an injury and looking forward to see what the results will be

swllce is offline Associate Member
    I am 2 weeks into grhp6 solo
    So far i am up 6-8 pounds of pure bloat,bad time a year to start this pep.
    I am mainly running this to see if it will help with alot of tendon problems.
    I plan on running 100 mcg night and morning.
    So far i have noticed the quality of sleep is majorly improved ,this has helped me get more REM sleep,i was not getting enough so i suffered from headaches alot.
    A definite side is hunger all friggin day ,mostly right after pin.
    There is some noticable strength increases in the gym already.
    I am also running hrt along with this pep,so far i love this stuff , i just have to to watch the carbs.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I took that exact same peptide stack for a whole year while I was in Afghanistan. It was running me something like $150/month, and i'm not really sure if I'd ever do that again. I did lose some BF% which I was able to retain, and my vascularity increased, but on top of the peps, I was taking other stuff, so it's really hard to tell.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    agreed, i ran 6 months i did loose a lil bf%, but bang for buck and the pain in the arse of timing a 3 x a day pins, i find other things as more usefull tools in my tool box.

They do work but like i said.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I took that exact same peptide stack for a whole year while I was in Afghanistan. It was running me something like $150/month, and i'm not really sure if I'd ever do that again. I did lose some BF% which I was able to retain, and my vascularity increased, but on top of the peps, I was taking other stuff, so it's really hard to tell.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    I have heard of the ghrp adding a lil bloat but 6-8lbs in 2 weeks seems like there could be another factor involved.

Quote Originally Posted by vickenkalle View Post
    I am 2 weeks into grhp6 solo
    So far i am up 6-8 pounds of pure bloat,bad time a year to start this pep.
    I am mainly running this to see if it will help with alot of tendon problems.
    I plan on running 100 mcg night and morning.
    So far i have noticed the quality of sleep is majorly improved ,this has helped me get more REM sleep,i was not getting enough so i suffered from headaches alot.
    A definite side is hunger all friggin day ,mostly right after pin.
    There is some noticable strength increases in the gym already.
    I am also running hrt along with this pep,so far i love this stuff , i just have to to watch the carbs.

Thread Information