Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Eurotropin??

  1. #1
    Deanruss is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    11

    Eurotropin??

    Just changed from Genetech Hgh to Eurotropin.It comes in 10 12iu vials has anyone used this?is it any good? I'm aware it will be Chinese generic relabelled but this was the case with the Genetech and found that to be really good.

  2. #2
    Gaspaco's Avatar
    Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,086
    Post some pics

  3. #3
    Deanruss is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    11
    Eurotropin??-image-2878861920.jpg



    Eurotropin??-image-2667099350.jpg



    Eurotropin??-image-1760226685.jpg



    Eurotropin??-image-1225887108.jpg

  4. #4
    BigGuns89 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    66
    I know this is an old thread but I've just got some of this and looking for some reviews...

  5. #5
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns89 View Post
    I know this is an old thread but I've just got some of this and looking for some reviews...
    Don't touch it, very unreliable

  6. #6
    BigGuns89 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

    Don't touch it, very unreliable
    Hey replying from the app so hope this works... I've been using this product for nearly two weeks at 4iu every morning and I can honestly say I can see an feel a difference. I also spoke to some1 on it currently who said the same. I also spoke to some1 who said they had this in the past and is the best he's ever had. I'm happy so far can only imagine a few months down the line...

  7. #7
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns89 View Post
    Hey replying from the app so hope this works... I've been using this product for nearly two weeks at 4iu every morning and I can honestly say I can see an feel a difference. I also spoke to some1 on it currently who said the same. I also spoke to some1 who said they had this in the past and is the best he's ever had. I'm happy so far can only imagine a few months down the line...
    If you was using proper hgh you wouldn't see results in 2 weeks, its generic and it well known not to be real gh but if your happy with it that's your choice but imho I wouldn't inject it.

  8. #8
    BigGuns89 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

    If you was using proper hgh you wouldn't see results in 2 weeks, its generic and it well known not to be real gh but if your happy with it that's your choice but imho I wouldn't inject it.
    I'm not noticing anything major and don't expect to for a few months but for first fee days I had headaches and extreme tiredness which has gone now. My workouts feel smoother, I have a stronger pump and range of motion feels better, less joint pain in my right shoulder although tht might be placebo

    I have been very sceptical for some time about gh due to the cost and purity of it but decided to take the plunge I wish I could get 100% pharma but my source hasn't let me down yet when I asked him originally he said not right now cuz it's all crap about and he let me know when some good stuff come in

  9. #9
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Never believe what your source tells you. Read the Chinese concerns thread and you'll change your mind.

    Best of luck its your money

  10. #10
    BigGuns89 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Never believe what your source tells you. Read the Chinese concerns thread and you'll change your mind.

    Best of luck its your money
    Thanks for the advice

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •